Thread: Christopher Hanson,19 charged with aggravated robbery and felonious assault

Christopher Hanson,19 charged with aggravated robbery and felonious assault

TROY — A Troy man, accused of shooting a 16-year-old Troy teen who was fleeing from men he claimed robbed him, pleaded guilty to two felony charges Monday, June 8, and was sentenced to three years in prison.

Christopher Hanson, 19, was charged with aggravated robbery and felonious assault in the May 12 robbery off Peterson Road northeast of Troy.

His MySpace:
    http://www.myspace.com/armycuz

The 16-year-old told Miami County Sheriff’s detectives he got a ride from a Troy girl after school. He said after riding around in the country, the car stopped at a location he could not identify. The teen said he was assaulted and robbed, then shot as he ran from the assailants.

A passerby picked him up on Peterson Road.

The 16-year-old was treated at Upper Valley Medical Center for a wound in the back of the leg from a .22-caliber weapon.

Hanson pleaded guilty to felonious assault and robbery in county Common Pleas Court as part of a plea deal in which prosecutors agreed to recommend the three-year sentence.

“I’m just sorry for everything that happened. It was a mistake,” Hanson told Judge Robert Lindeman.

The sheriff’s report said the group was driving around smoking marijuana, when they ordered the 16-year-old out of the car. He said he was told to give the others his money or be shot.

The 16-year-old said his assailants took $850, kicked and hit him in the head with a rock before he fled across the field.

No other charges have been filed in the assault and robbery.

The article: http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...en-153674.html

__________________________________________________ ____________

I thought it was a bit odd how his 17 year old girlfriend is pregnant with his baby. Then i check out her comments and it looks like 5 or 6 of her underage friends are pregnant TOO. No disrespect to any fellow MDSers who got pregnant at a young age, it just kills me to see all these young kids with babies, especially when they run in the circles that they do....

Re: Christopher Hanson,19 charged with aggravated robbery and felonious assault

[quote author=socalj link=topic=20259.msg1299283#msg1299283 date=1244499506]
    TROY — A Troy man, accused of shooting a 16-year-old Troy teen who was fleeing from men he claimed robbed him, pleaded guilty to two felony charges Monday, June 8, and was sentenced to three years in prison.

Christopher Hanson, 19, was charged with aggravated robbery and felonious assault in the May 12 robbery off Peterson Road northeast of Troy.

His MySpace:
    http://www.myspace.com/armycuz

The 16-year-old told Miami County Sheriff’s detectives he got a ride from a Troy girl after school. He said after riding around in the country, the car stopped at a location he could not identify. The teen said he was assaulted and robbed, then shot as he ran from the assailants.

A passerby picked him up on Peterson Road.

The 16-year-old was treated at Upper Valley Medical Center for a wound in the back of the leg from a .22-caliber weapon.

Hanson pleaded guilty to felonious assault and robbery in county Common Pleas Court as part of a plea deal in which prosecutors agreed to recommend the three-year sentence.

“I’m just sorry for everything that happened. It was a mistake,” Hanson told Judge Robert Lindeman.

The sheriff’s report said the group was driving around smoking marijuana, when they ordered the 16-year-old out of the car. He said he was told to give the others his money or be shot.

The 16-year-old said his assailants took $850, kicked and hit him in the head with a rock before he fled across the field.

No other charges have been filed in the assault and robbery.

The article: http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...en-153674.html

__________________________________________________ ____________

I thought it was a bit odd how his 17 year old girlfriend is pregnant with his baby. Then i check out her comments and it looks like 5 or 6 of her underage friends are pregnant TOO. No disrespect to any fellow MDSers who got pregnant at a young age, it just kills me to see all these young kids with babies, especially when they run in the circles that they do....

[/quote]

I thought it was Chris hanson's job to PROTECT young girls from getting pregnant!

But seriously, how is armed robbery a "mistake?"  They hit the poor kid in the head with a rock AFTER taking his money.  Jesus.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Thread Information