Thread: Images of maimed Iraqi children sent to Danny Bonaduce daughter's Myspace page

Images of maimed Iraqi children sent to Danny Bonaduce daughter's Myspace page

Not sure if this is really myspace "news"  But it's funny.

Video and story in the link.

First of all why would someone interview Danny Bonaduce about 9/11, and second why does his 12 year old daughter have a myspace?

http://www.hollyscoop.com/8907/2006/12/28/danny-bonaduce-caught-in-political-death-threats.aspx

Re: Images of maimed Iraqi children sent to Danny Bonaduce daughter's Myspace pa

I'd have stabbed that fuck.

Re: Images of maimed Iraqi children sent to Danny Bonaduce daughter's Myspace pa

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=3535.msg126698#msg126698 date=1167364728]
    I'd have stabbed that fuck.
    [/quote]

I know

He had the fork right there in his hand....

Re: Images of maimed Iraqi children sent to Danny Bonaduce daughter's Myspace page

I decided not to watch the whole thing after the interviewer asked the second question. I just feel bad for Bonadouche... I mean here's this interviewer rambling off facts and asking questions of a man who obviously has no idea what he's being asked. It's not fair. Bonadouche is to busy to deal with political crap. I mean for goodness sakes he's on VH1 not MTV.....
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

Re: Images of maimed Iraqi children sent to Danny Bonaduce daughter's Myspace page

:lol: Emails between the frucker and bonadouche

http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2 8
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=3535.msg126720#msg126720 date=1167366192]
    I decided not to watch the whole thing after the interviewer asked the second question. I just feel bad for Bonadouche... I mean here's this interviewer rambling off facts and asking questions of a man who obviously has no idea what he's being asked. It's not fair. Bonadouche is to busy to deal with political crap. I mean for goodness sakes he's on VH1 not MTV.....
    [/quote]

:lol:

Please tell me that you meant to spell it that way.

Too bad you didn't watch just a little bit more, when bonaduce goes on his tirade.  He is busy but he supports the war and our president!

[quote author=bluegirl0914 link=topic=3535.msg126726#msg126726 date=1167366590]
    Â* :lol:

Please tell me that you meant to spell it that way.

Too bad you didn't watch just a little bit more, when bonaduce goes on his tirade.Â* Â*He is busy but he supports the war and our president!
    [/quote]

I ended up watching the whole thing... :lol: :lol: Brb gonna make my husband watch it..that's some great shit..and I take back what I said about Bonadouche! He actually made sense!

Neh. That was kind of rude. He was trying to eat, obviously, and didn't give a shit. I see what he was saying, too. I'm not for Bush, but People are right when they say we shouldn't do some of the things that we do to the coutry's leader. No matter how incompetant. I'm stuck in a parellel of right and wrong.
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.â€

[quote author=ParchedTears link=topic=3535.msg130119#msg130119 date=1167774229]
    Neh. That was kind of rude. He was trying to eat, obviously, and didn't give a shit. I see what he was saying, too. I'm not for Bush, but People are right when they say we shouldn't do some of the things that we do to the coutry's leader. No matter how incompetant. I'm stuck in a parellel of right and wrong.
    [/quote]

I agree...I didn't vote for him...but I do try to restrain from bashing him since he is our countries leader..

His show on VH1 sucks.

Now the new one... Shooting Sizemore... is gonna kick some major ass!
    Boring game.

[quote author=DEADZONECARTMAN link=topic=3535.msg130692#msg130692 date=1167832017]
    His show on VH1 sucks.

Now the new one... Shooting Sizemore... is gonna kick some major ass!
    [/quote]

His show does suck. I only watched it once...but I did watch like best week ever or something like that and they showed a funny clip of him getting drunk on a sidewalk...

Bonaduce is on the Adam Carolla show in LA now (Howard's replacement show, not sure if it's syndicated).  He is such a trainwreck.  Don't ask me how, but I got to reading the thread about his TV show on TWoP, and OMG, I can't believe some of his stunts.  He slashed his wrists during season one when his wife told him she wanted a divorce.

Thread Information