Thread: Nia Brooks(33) burned her daughter with a hot iron for not ironing correctly

Nia Brooks(33) burned her daughter with a hot iron for not ironing correctly

A Fayetteville mother is behind bars after being charged with burning her child with an iron, according to Cumberland County officials.

According to investigators, 33-year-old Nia Michelle Brooks, burned her daughter with a hot iron on both her arms, the top left thigh and on her right leg near the kneecap.

http://www.myspace.com/neenee229

The 11-year-old child told officials that she was burned because she wasn't ironing her Easter dress the way her mother wanted. According to a press release, the child is mildly retarded, has no field of vision in her right eye and only 30 percent field of vision in her left eye.

The injuries were reported by a teacher who noticed the scars. Investigators say the child wore a coat to school with temperatures in the 80 to 90 degree range in order to hide her injuries.

Brooks has been charged with maiming, aggravated assault on a handicapped person, felony child abuse and assault inflicting serious injury. She remains in the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $100,000 bond.

:2huh:

Re: Nia Brooks(33) burned her daughter with a hot iron for not ironing correctly

Disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Nia Brooks(33) burned her daughter with a hot iron for not ironing correctly

oh jesus.  wtf is wrong with people?  :2huh:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

not to take away from the obvious barbaric behavior of what this women did to her child...but as soon as i read this my thoughts went to the Good Times Episode when Penny gets burned on the arm with an iron by her mother.
    <br />Ask Me Some Bullshit http://www.formspring.me/EightiesBaby

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=ladyvtec link=topic=20189.msg1303527#msg1303527 date=1244818379]
    not to take away from the obvious barbaric behavior of what this women did to her child...but as soon as i read this my thoughts went to the Good Times Episode when Penny gets burned on the arm with an iron by her mother.
    [/quote]

:lol: I wonder if anyone else around here will remember that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=20189.msg1303536#msg1303536 date=1244819140]
    :lol: I wonder if anyone else around here will remember that shit.
    [/quote]

who knows...DAMN every part on youtube but the one where her arm gets burned.. :2upset:
    <br />Ask Me Some Bullshit http://www.formspring.me/EightiesBaby

geezus,
    what the hell did this woman want from her kid? the poor girl is retarded and almost blind, what was the next chore, mapping out a flight path to the carribbean.&nbsp;

and as far as the good times reference, i didnt see that episode but the pic of the mom looks like shes straight out of an episode.

Who wants to be she'll get her kid back ?&nbsp; :2angry:

Fuccering biatch [quote author=KillerBeautyQueen link=topic=20189.msg1305477#msg1305477 date=1245011089]
    Who wants to be she'll get her kid back ?&nbsp; :2angry:
    [/quote]&nbsp; Of course you know she will She will also get the gov't check to properly take care of her&nbsp; I hope there are no other kids in the home :? :-( :?
    My womb is empty, violently ripped apart as my last chance dreams were destroyed.&nbsp; I will never have what I want but I won&#39;t settle either.<br />RIP My Hubby 7/25/99 our babies 6/26/09 (thru recovered ICSI/IVF)

This honestly made me tear up a bit. I usually get enraged at child abuse and browsing the threads here about CP and whatnot pisses me off, but this story actually makes me more sad than angry. Of course that bitch deserves the worst treatment in prison possible for the rest of her life though, it's just not only did she severely harm a child, a mentally challenged and blind one at that &nbsp;

Thread Information