Thread: Can't access new articles

Can't access new articles

For a week or so now I haven't been able to view any unpublished articles. This would occasionally happen but I was always able to go back through the home page and get to an article through "recent articles" but now the new ones aren't showing there for me either. And I'm always signed in.

Am I the only one? Any fixes? Thanks!  :-)
    Cancer JUNE 22 - JULY 22<br />Don&#39;t let negativity win out today, even though it probably will, because you&#39;re a worthless human being who most likely doesn&#39;t deserve to be happy.

Re: Can't access new articles

[quote author=Accidenttraffic link=topic=20186.msg1296451#msg1296451 date=1244143527]
    For a week or so now I haven't been able to view any unpublished articles. This would occasionally happen but I was always able to go back through the home page and get to an article through &quot;recent articles&quot; but now the new ones aren't showing there for me either. And I'm always signed in.

Am I the only one? Any fixes? Thanks!&nbsp; :-)
    [/quote]

While logged in click on « MyDeathSpace.com and go into articles that way, I just did, and it works.

mydeathspace

Yeah, make sure you are signed into the forum by visiting the forum first, then go back to the article list. It might depend on your cookies because at home I can go to the article list and see the new articles right away, but at work I have to click on the forum, refresh so it shows I'm logged in, and then go back to the article list.

Hope that helps!

Thanks guys. That's also what I usually do, PCP, but it just wasn't working. I reset my browser, cleared out stuff and of course now I'm not having problems. So maybe it was a cookie something like you said, Mike. Silly computers.
    So yeah, thanks again.&nbsp; :-)
    Cancer JUNE 22 - JULY 22<br />Don&#39;t let negativity win out today, even though it probably will, because you&#39;re a worthless human being who most likely doesn&#39;t deserve to be happy.

Thread Information