Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I think this is creepy...would you do it?

Re: I think this is creepy...would you do it?

all very interesting.

a friend of mine told me her dad was molesting her brother. when he ended up telling the school counselor about it, at age 8 they started investigating the situation. shortly after the father shot and killed his son and then shot himself. 
    anyway, her mother (who pretty much lost her mind) refused to move out of the house, even though she can't afford the mortgage anymore because it's her "dream home"  :|

My husband & I just bought a house with an old cemetary in the yard. At first we were both a little hesitant about it, but we loved the house and it had a ton of land. It dates back to 1680 and it was a family killed by some sort of plague, the parents with larger stones, and the three children with small ones. The more we look at it, the more we like it. It gives the house character...almost like the land has been handed down from this family to ours.

Senior Member little devotional's Avatar

a good few years back my grandma died in her sleep and my grandad kept the same bed for about 5 years til the day he took ill and went to hospital and sadly died two months after that.he obviously changed the sheets and all but even though he really could have done with a new bed, he kept it,for what reasons I dont know but maybe for the reasons that most do.
    my aunty died suddenly in her home the year before last in her mid-forties and though the body was taken away, her landlords (who for the record were a weird old couple and complete dicks about the whole thing) expected me and my mum to clear up the house. The police had left forensic gloves and the sheet they covered her with next to where she was found after removing the body and believe you and me, it was not a nice experience having to kneel in the place she died and see handmarks where she fell. I definately agree that being in a place where you know where someone has died and evenmoreso how they died is not a nice experience.
    Apparently someone died in my old house (a baby to be exact) and the room that was the nursery was my bedroom,it was always freezing and I felt constantly spooked out and experienced many a thing in the 11 years we lived there. Apologies to those who dont believe in things like that but yeah, thought I'd share.Sorry the long winded effort luvlis!

Omigod, I just realized my parents have my grandma's old chair in their house now. She had a heart attack and died in that chair. 

It's from the 70's~~a hideous deep lime green color and it's itchy.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

Thread Information