Thread: Simon Everitt, 17, was filled with petrol & burned alive

Simon Everitt, 17, was filled with petrol & burned alive

I couldn't find anything on MDS about this and I couldn't find a myspace for simon. Haven't checked for a myspace for the others yet.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=820033

A British teenager was tied to a tree by his love rivals, forced to drink petrol and turned into a "human torch" during a murder fuelled by sexual jealousy.

Simon Everitt, 17, was sleeping with the same 19-year-old married woman that his killers Jimi Lee-Stewart and Jonathan Clark were seeing, the Daily Mail reports.

The woman, Fiona Lysaght, "played the men off against one another" and occasionally cheated on them, fuelling tensions among the men.

Stewart, Clarke and Maria Chandler — the woman who drove the men to the murder scene — were yesterday convicted of his murder.

The court heard the killing was inspired by British horror movie spoofSeverance, where a woman is tied to a tree and set alight.

Stewart said to a friend after seeing the scene, "Wouldn't it be wicked if you could do that to someone in real life?"

Jurors heard that Ms Lysaght married Dale Statham in June 2007 but separated three months later.

She then began seeing the three men, "jumping back and forth from one to the other," prosecutor Kharin Kalil said.

Mr Everitt proposed to her on Valentine's Day but she broke up with him and began seeing Stewart.

She later ended that relationship by SMS and "within hours" was back with Mr Everitt.

On the night of June 7, Mr Everitt was lured from his home and bundled into the boot of Stewart's car before being driven to a forest near Great Yarmouth in Norfolk.

"Petrol was poured onto him and into his throat … he was then set on fire whilst tied to that tree," Mr Khalil said.

"The rope burned through. He was still alive. He stepped from the tree a short distance, still alight, and there he was to die."

Police discovered his badly burned body on July 29.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Re: Simon Everitt, 17, was filled with petrol & burned alive

Yeah I've read this on mds before, I'll try to find it.
    Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

Balls.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Kate beat me, I got distracted by chips. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

ahh crap, heaps sorry. i did search all their names on here but nothing came up.

My God, what a horrible way to die.

Thread Information