Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraqi Vet Adam Pearce (28) was stabbed to death by a female while trying to stop bar fight

Re: Iraqi Vet Adam Pearce (28) was stabbed to death by a female while trying to stop bar fight

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=19954.msg1283980#msg1283980 date=1243064467]
    I didn't ever say I'd wear it. :)  I just don't fear it.   It's not really that big of a deal, and I've punched a white supremacists over his shirt before.   
    [/quote]

I hate them people!

Re: Iraqi Vet Adam Pearce (28) was stabbed to death by a female while trying to stop bar fight

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=19954.msg1283983#msg1283983 date=1243064548]
    I hate them people!

[/quote]

It was disrespectful, he needed adjusting.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=19954.msg1283985#msg1283985 date=1243064697]
    It was disrespectful, he needed adjusting.
    [/quote]

Really?

He was stabbed in the back.  He needed this?  Explain.

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=19954.msg1283959#msg1283959 date=1243063606]
    But they look sooooo good on my stiletto back-massage boots :(

Oh well. I never really use them anyway.
    [/quote]

Unless they're docs you'll be alright.   

Makes me sick how they earn those red laces though :( The show I watched on 'em, was heartbreaking. I don't blame Hyper for whalloping a white supremacist a good one. All my anger management would go right out the window and I'd have my fist in the mouth, and my Harley Davidson boots having a boot party on THEIR goddamn head. Then take the red laces and wrap it around their neck and drag em around on the floor.

:-o Amazing how much racists make me so god damn angry, THAT pisses me off, and frightens me a bit. Thankfully I've never come face to face with one of these creeps. Tho I've had thoughts of luring them in and having THEIR asses beat down for once. 

I respect that this guy went and fought with his country, but that's about it.

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=19954.msg1283990#msg1283990 date=1243064899]
    Really?

He was stabbed in the back.  He needed this?  Explain.
    [/quote]

I meant the fucker I hit. lol

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=19954.msg1283992#msg1283992 date=1243064966]
    I meant the fucker I hit. lol
    [/quote]

I hope you knocked some teeth out, or at least drew some blood. 

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=19954.msg1283994#msg1283994 date=1243065044]
    I hope you knocked some teeth out, or at least drew some blood. 
    [/quote]

There was blood from teeth, I had a cut on my hand.  lol

who said he was a white supremaist?

dang y'all can get this from a myspace? wow.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=19954.msg1283991#msg1283991 date=1243064928]
    Unless they're docs you'll be alright.   

Makes me sick how they earn those red laces though :( The show I watched on 'em, was heartbreaking. I don't blame Hyper for whalloping a white supremacist a good one. All my anger management would go right out the window and I'd have my fist in the mouth, and my Harley Davidson boots having a boot party on THEIR goddamn head. Then take the red laces and wrap it around their neck and drag em around on the floor.

:-o Amazing how much racists make me so god damn angry, THAT pisses me off, and frightens me a bit. Thankfully I've never come face to face with one of these creeps. Tho I've had thoughts of luring them in and having THEIR asses beat down for once. 

I respect that this guy went and fought with his country, but that's about it.
    [/quote]

Oh I know! I absolutely loathe that these people walk the planet actually deluding themselves into thinking they are right!  I really hope that the red laces and the flag are a coincidental thing but the way the world is, its probably not so. Yeah, he fought for our country, but nothing says why he went and there are enough blood, guts, and glory boys in the service that I'm even hesitant to say I respect that.

However, unless he was waving that racist flag and making his ideas known (ie. calling the woman out on her tattoos in a racial manner) if those were the ideas he had, then that attack had nothing to do with race and it still makes her no better for stabbing a guy over a remark over her tattoos.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=19954.msg1283995#msg1283995 date=1243065123]
    There was blood from teeth, I had a cut on my hand.   lol
    [/quote]

You showed restraint just punching. I'm pretty certain I'd go crazy white chick on someone like that, even though they're totally not worth it. It freaks me out how I'm as violent thinking, and not much better than they are, doing what I think I'd do.  :|  I don't even know how Ron reads those damn racist sites, I'd bash my computer in. I make it one page and I'm done.

The swastika used to be a sign of goodwill and happiness.  
    http://formspring.me/atm142 - To stare into the abyss is to invite the abyss to stare into you.

[quote author=atm142 link=topic=19954.msg1284003#msg1284003 date=1243065527]
    The swastika used to be a sign of goodwill and happiness.  
    [/quote]

Leave it up to racists to ruin everything, and I mean everything, even their own innocent children. :(

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=19954.msg1284002#msg1284002 date=1243065520]
    You showed restraint just punching. I'm pretty certain I'd go crazy white chick on someone like that, even though they're totally not worth it. It freaks me out how I'm as violent thinking, and not much better than they are, doing what I think I'd do.  :|  I don't even know how Ron reads those damn racist sites, I'd bash my computer in. I make it one page and I'm done.
    [/quote]

It grew from there lol.    My friends and his.    One of the only times I've thrown the first punch.    Not my style.

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=19954.msg1283745#msg1283745 date=1243042747]
    Rebel flag, is just another label for the confederate flag, right?
    [/quote]Actually, there were many rebel flags, but only [s]1[/s] 3 "official" confederate flags, none of which are actually the:

that we think of when we say confederate or rebel flag. 

The flag above was never the confederate flag but rather it was the battle flag, and was the basis of more than 180 separate Confederate military battle flags. 
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America#First_n ational_flag_.28.22the_Stars_and_Bars.22.29

Sorry.  Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

The confederate flag is a hotbed for debate and  no one is ever going to completely agree.  For some it symbolizes slavery and that history of our country, for others is is a symbol of southern pride.  It's not illegal to wear it, display it or to even have a tattoo of it.  We don't know if that was even the case here.  Either way, the bottom line is a man, who fought for our country, made it through that to come home only to be killed close to home over something probably petty and stupid.  RIP Adam.

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=19954.msg1283998#msg1283998 date=1243065415]
    who said he was a white supremaist?

dang y'all can get this from a myspace? wow.
    [/quote]

What people have on their MySpaces does give a first impression of them.  Sometimes it's accurate, sometimes it's not.  We can only comment, speculate, etc on what we know, what has been reported, what we see on someone's MySpace or other places around the net.

Just wanted to add these few entries from his online memorial guest book.

http://www.legacy.com/gb2/default.aspx?bookid=4428238676752

May 19, 2009
    Our family knows Adam's grandmother. When my son was diagnosed with leukemia, Adam sent him an encouraging letter from Fallujah, Iraq. It meant a lot to my son that Adam, who he never met, reached out to him. Adam's kindness toward a person he didn't even know was touching. Our family is saddened by this loss, and we are keeping his friends and family in our thoughts.

May 19, 2009
    Rest Easy, Adam. You were one of the only ones in Atlanta I could talk politics with and walk away laughing w/out hard feelings. You were always really cool and calm whenever I hungout with you. Good memories will remain forever.

Wherever you are, your friends and family and all of us have you in high places in our hearts!

Keep watching over everyone like you have always been good at..

Much love,
    Jylie

May 19, 2009
    Adam. It's Hard to believe I spoke to you only hours earlier.You showed me that there was more to life thank the angry box I lived in. I will be forever touched by what you had done for me and my life. You will be forever on my mind and in my heart.

May 18, 2009
    Sgt. Pearce, you were one of the greatest mentors I had in the Marines and one of my dearest friends. You help keep me alive and bring me home! I will miss you more than words can express. With love, Semper Fi
    ~
    stephen ramsey,
    murfreesboro, Tenn

These are just a few of the entries on that one guestbook.  It was filled with people saying how Adam had touched their life and some had changed because of him.  There has been so much speculation due to the flag he had on his MySpace and the shoe laces in his boots that I thought this side was important to see too....

His MySpace page is now private.

It wasn't when I first read the article in the AJC.

Nothing in any of his pictures showed White Supremacist leanings.  Just lots of doggies, tattoos, and motorcycles.

I found by researching online that some Marines lace their boots with parachute cord in the desert (withstands the elements better). 

Some of them use 9 strand parachute cord and supposedly that only comes in the color red.  Could it be something as simple as that?

However, you do not need to constantly unlace your boots with the speed lace system to don/doff them, you just need to replace the cord with the matching color of 550 para cord to gain SERE applications. Today with the Army Combat Uniform we are wearing desert tan boots so TAN 550 para cord is needed.
    http://www.combatreform2.com/boots.htm

RIP Adam
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=Necromancer link=topic=19954.msg1283570#msg1283570 date=1243024200]
    I'm sure that an army vet, a heavily tatted woman, and a murderer would not likely be found in upscale hotel bars in Tucker Georgia. So I'm guessing this went down in some dive bar.
    [/quote]

Umm, excuse me...bigot much?  I have radical hair, piercings, and tatts, I go where I want.  I am not looking for trouble, nor do I want it and frankly I don't care what anyone thinks of me.  I can GUARANTEE you I can hold my own in a dive or at the ritziest place you pick.  I can fit in either place, just because you look a certain way does not mean you are not respectable or a lady.

The dive bars MySpace....  http://www.myspace.com/thelastgreatwateringhole

Woman charged in Tucker bar brawl that killed Iraq War veteran
    By KENT A. MILES

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Friday, May 22, 2009

A 29-year-old woman has been charged in the killing of a patron of a Tucker bar in a brawl over the weekend.

Stephanie Dewar Hill has been charged with murder and aggravated assault, DeKalb County Police spokeswoman Bettina Durant said Friday.
    Hill is accused of stabbing to death Iraq War veteran Adam Pearce, an Iraq War veteran, and his roommate early Sunday at the Last Great Watering Hole on Hugh Howell Road.

She surrendered to police on Tuesday, Durant said. Hill is being held without bond in the DeKalb County Jail.

Durant said no other charges in the case are anticipated or pending against other people.

Witnesses said the fight began when a patron at the bar insulted the girlfriend of her son’s roommate.

The roommate, 32-year-old Dewayne Williams, was stabbed during the fight; he was treated and released from a local hospital.

Pearce’s funeral was held Wednesday in Snellville

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2009/05/22/dekalb_tucker_bar_death.html

[quote author=Necromancer link=topic=19954.msg1283570#msg1283570 date=1243024200]
    I'm sure that an army vet, a heavily tatted woman, and a murderer would not likely be found in upscale hotel bars in Tucker Georgia. So I'm guessing this went down in some dive bar.
    [/quote]
    Fuck you, asshole.
    I'm a heavily tattooed woman and you can often find me in upscale bars. I can even afford to stay in hotels, live in europe, and have an MA! Way to make a completely offensive judgement. Not to mention the insinuation that every army vet has to be some dumb hick.

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=19954.msg1284425#msg1284425 date=1243115179]
    His MySpace page is now private.

It wasn't when I first read the article in the AJC.

Nothing in any of his pictures showed White Supremacist leanings.  Just lots of doggies, tattoos, and motorcycles.

I found by researching online that some Marines lace their boots with parachute cord in the desert (withstands the elements better). 

Some of them use 9 strand parachute cord and supposedly that only comes in the color red.   Could it be something as simple as that?

http://www.combatreform2.com/boots.htm

RIP Adam
    [/quote]

No, red isn't an authorized uniform color for laces.  At least for the Marines.    Anyway, I don't think there was massive skinhead evidence, just a possibility.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=19954.msg1285205#msg1285205 date=1243193418]
    I don't think there was massive skinhead evidence, just a possibility.
    [/quote]

:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yeah, we already know you're glad he's dead.

I don't believe it was Mr. Pearces' tat that set off the fight. It was the tat of his room mates girlfriend. As for the rebel flag thing, you could say the US flag represented slavery as well since it flew over that evil institution for 89 years. The Battle flag of the Confederacy by contrast never flew over slavery, it flew over brave Americans who were standing up for what they believed to be right.

Thread Information