Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft players

Re: World of Warcraft players

80 Blood Elf Mage on Drak'Tharon~

gimp as hell because I solo too much!  :lol:

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

*sigh* the nerd in me has to admit i've gone back to playing this on the regular 

And a death knight kris? Gross

I play on the Dalaran US server Alliance side.  I have an 80 of each DK, Pally, Hunter, Rogue.  I also have a 65 warlock and warrior as well as a level 35 druid.

I've been playing for like 5 years on and off though.  I avoid raiding.  If it's something I HAVE to sit more than a few hours to do then I just can't.

My ex used to play from sun up to sun down.  He wouldn't get a job or help with the housework or the kid.  We fought constantly over it.  When I would finally get some time after doing my work and cleaning and get the kid to bed I would attempt to get on and play a little too and he would just freak out thinking I was getting on to find a boyfriend on there to leave him for.

I finally did leave.  Not for another guy but for the fact he really made me want to kill myself.  It's not that the game itself ruined our marriage but how he treated the game and how the game effected his treatment of me.  I am pretty sure had it not been WoW it would of been something else.

When I met my current boyfriend and found out he played I almost ran the other direction but decided to give him a chance and not hold my ex's faults against him just because he played the same game.  So far it's not been a problem but I sure can't get him off his damn x-box! 

I play but have taken a break recently just waiting for when the expansion comes out. I have a 80 Undead Priest on Mal'Ganis, 80 Blood Elf Holy Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Rogue & 80 Blood Elf Death Knight. I like belfs if that isn't obvious enough. 

I usually sell my account when I'm finished waiting for the new expansion. I previously sold my rogue & my other blood elf holy paladin I had on Eredar Horde. My paladin had all of the protodrakes/Gladiator title/frostwyrm mount/All tier sets from the very start of vanilla WoW, Full Ret/Prot gear, Amani War bear, Zulian Tiger, and legendary healing mace from Ulduar. Old friend from when I first started playing offered to buy it for $2300. No, I'm not kidding. If you have that type of money to waste on internet pixels you need help. Oddly enough though, I've met quite a few people who spend money on characters like that. Before Wrath of the Lich King even came out I sold my undead rogue for $450 because she had warglaives. Some WoW players are so hardcore into this game, it's kind of scary, haha. Before stopping this time I was really only playing arena with my boyfriend for fun/rating. I know a lot of people don't think the expansion will be all too great, but I think it will be! I can't wait! 

I'm kind of a combo power gamer/casual. When an expansion comes out I will take time off work and play it relentlessly. Once I have leveled one character all the way up I generally play the others at a more relaxed pace. My main is a 80 Human Priest. My alts are an 80 human DK, 45 gnome warlock, and a 35 Night Elf Warrior. This expansion is going to be different. I don't have the time to put into it so I will have to be a casual gamer.

Are y'all in any guilds? We should do an MDS guild on a server lol.

Finally have two 80's..
    Hunter on Shandris Server (Still working on if I want to raid)
    Dk on Mok'Nathal Server (which has no gear because I have spent to much time working on my Hunters gear score.)

:2cool:  Finally more wow heads. 
    I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system.

[quote author=navysailorx link=topic=19939.msg1721741#msg1721741 date=1285333108]
    Are y'all in any guilds? We should do an MDS guild on a server lol.
    [/quote]

I'm in the same guild I've been in since I started playing (Well almost.  The original one split in half so half of us made a new one.)
    I wouldn't mind starting a guild on another server.  I'm at that expansion burn out phase so it would give me something to do.

I hear ya. I am ready for that new expansion! Would we be a Horde or Alliance guild?

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

Id throw a DK in a guild someplace. Not dedicated enough to start from scratch again  :-P

I just left the guild I was in for a loooong time. Ever since I started playing. I'm not dedicated. I'm casual. Most guilds on my server are hardcore raiding. Fuck that, I do what I want.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

I've been in the same alliance guild since I started and am an officer.  I'm also the guild master of our horde guild.

I've got 5 level 80s.  Druid, Mage, Priest, Hunter and DK.  I need to get a job :lol:

[quote author=Nasirah_Aden link=topic=19939.msg1722096#msg1722096 date=1285385561]
    I just left the guild I was in for a loooong time. Ever since I started playing. I'm not dedicated. I'm casual. Most guilds on my server are hardcore raiding. Fuck that, I do what I want.
    [/quote]

That's why my mage is such a gimp. I played Everquest hardcore years ago... like 8 hours a day, mandatory raids 5 days a week (as in if you're online, you were to be raiding) then optional raids on the off days. We were one of the top guilds on our server, pretty hot shit lol! I fucking loved it, but now, I just don't want to play that hard. I like being able to do what I want, when I want. I get my ass handed to me in pvp and I've had people comment on my shitty gear but I don't care!

[quote author=navysailorx link=topic=19939.msg1721892#msg1721892 date=1285358679]
    I hear ya. I am ready for that new expansion! Would we be a Horde or Alliance guild?
    [/quote]

Hmm...  Horde.  I loved playing my horde toons on my boyfriend's server but he plays on Dethecus PVP server and I just could not stand being constantly ganked while trying to quest.  I miss my Belf Pally :(

Pick a server (please please please not a PVP one lol) and i'll join you there ^_^  I can make a DK to start just to level mining and sell old world mats to get some funds going.  Farming.

[quote author=amizlude link=topic=19939.msg1721694#msg1721694 date=1285311453]
    I play but have taken a break recently just waiting for when the expansion comes out. I have a 80 Undead Priest on Mal'Ganis, 80 Blood Elf Holy Paladin, 80 Blood Elf Rogue & 80 Blood Elf Death Knight. I like belfs if that isn't obvious enough. 

I usually sell my account when I'm finished waiting for the new expansion. I previously sold my rogue & my other blood elf holy paladin I had on Eredar Horde. My paladin had all of the protodrakes/Gladiator title/frostwyrm mount/All tier sets from the very start of vanilla WoW, Full Ret/Prot gear, Amani War bear, Zulian Tiger, and legendary healing mace from Ulduar. Old friend from when I first started playing offered to buy it for $2300. No, I'm not kidding. If you have that type of money to waste on internet pixels you need help. Oddly enough though, I've met quite a few people who spend money on characters like that. Before Wrath of the Lich King even came out I sold my undead rogue for $450 because she had warglaives. Some WoW players are so hardcore into this game, it's kind of scary, haha. Before stopping this time I was really only playing arena with my boyfriend for fun/rating. I know a lot of people don't think the expansion will be all too great, but I think it will be! I can't wait! 
    [/quote]

Wow, that's crazy. I sold my old account, that only had a hunter, for $1200. That was in January 2008...

I have 3 lvl 80s now (5 if you count all 3 hunters that I have). Hunter (main), resto druid and a mage. I heard mages will be OP in Cata. 

What's your raid progression and server, LF?

[quote author=Chicane link=topic=19939.msg1723178#msg1723178 date=1285558061]
    I have 3 lvl 80s now (5 if you count all 3 hunters that I have). Hunter (main), resto druid and a mage. I heard mages will be OP in Cata. 

What's your raid progression and server, LF?
    [/quote]
      :-o

Could you be any hotter?

[quote author=Tikaraa link=topic=19939.msg1722819#msg1722819 date=1285538837]
    Hmm...  Horde.  I loved playing my horde toons on my boyfriend's server but he plays on Dethecus PVP server and I just could not stand being constantly ganked while trying to quest.  I miss my Belf Pally :(

Pick a server (please please please not a PVP one lol) and i'll join you there ^_^  I can make a DK to start just to level mining and sell old world mats to get some funds going.  Farming.
    [/quote]

Non-PVP? I guess we could do that. It would be a new experience for me =). Is anyone else up for this? If we get enough ppl we can get a guild going. The expansion comes out on December 7th so we still have some time =)

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=19939.msg1722176#msg1722176 date=1285401168]
    I've been in the same alliance guild since I started and am an officer.  I'm also the guild master of our horde guild.

I've got 5 level 80s.  Druid, Mage, Priest, Hunter and DK.  I need to get a job :lol:
    [/quote]
    I have a job and I have 7 80's.    :lol:

[quote author=navysailorx link=topic=19939.msg1730517#msg1730517 date=1286371035]
    Non-PVP? I guess we could do that. It would be a new experience for me =). Is anyone else up for this? If we get enough ppl we can get a guild going. The expansion comes out on December 7th so we still have some time =)
    [/quote]

Yeah I hate getting killed and camped by the same retarded DK while trying to do a 5 min quest.  If it's a fair fight I'll give it a go but that is hardly ever the case when actually leveling.

[quote author=Chicane link=topic=19939.msg1723173#msg1723173 date=1285557898]
    Wow, that's crazy. I sold my old account, that only had a hunter, for $1200. That was in January 2008...
    [/quote]

For 1200?!

What wrere the specs,gear,level,etc?

[quote author=navysailorx link=topic=19939.msg1730517#msg1730517 date=1286371035]
    [/quote]
    I'd totally join! If you name the guild <MDS> that'd be suh-weet!

Should we do a High Pop or Low pop server?

[quote author=navysailorx link=topic=19939.msg1736289#msg1736289 date=1286980778]
    Should we do a High Pop or Low pop server?
    [/quote]

I tend to like highpop servers better sinc emine is one of the oldest ones and always has chatter or something happening but a lowpop one isn't bad either.  I'm not opposed to one or the other really.

Figured I could add, if you want to do a PVP server then Deathecus is good.  I already have a level 80 dk on there and a rogue that is almost 80 as well as a handful of alts and stuff.  Plus my boyfriend plays on there so if shit hits the fan with a ganker/greifer he's really good at PVP so could always give us a hand.

That sounds good to me =) I guess I will make a DK and an orc shaman to start. I think <MDS> would make a good tag. Any other ideas?

Thread Information