Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: does anyone even use myspace anymore?

Re: does anyone even use myspace anymore?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19876.msg1637560#msg1637560 date=1275366905]
    I remember after Columbine went down I was so surprised to speak to someone who was in high school during that time. I had no idea that people were freaking out in schools the way they were.

When 9/11 went down, I was trying to get this flight attendant I was seeing on the phone, and trying to get a hole of my fireman friend. He's fine, thanks for asking.
    [/quote]

/end serious talk.

so how bout this hot ass weather? :lol:
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=19876.msg1637564#msg1637564 date=1275367316]
    This thread makes me sad. Only a select few remember the myspace era. The very era that allowed this site to be. So many articles and great stories. Remember when we used to search dead peoples myspace for clues? Or looking at a killers pictures comments left for his victim? Facebook gives us nothing. It just will never live up to myspace. Never.
    [/quote]
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I never want to give up on MySpace. It's brought alot of interesting things to my attention. Plus I love the fact that you can decorate your page, play music, and have decent privacy policies (unlike Facebook that changes them ever other month) I mean, I'm guilty of Facebooking more than MySpacing now, but I'm not proud.

I don't want MySpace to be forgotten. I don't want pages like Taylor Behl's or Anna Svidersky's to fade into obscurity.

[quote author=flyhigh link=topic=19876.msg1639173#msg1639173 date=1275608190]
    I never want to give up on MySpace. It's brought alot of interesting things to my attention. Plus I love the fact that you can decorate your page, play music, and have decent privacy policies (unlike Facebook that changes them ever other month) I mean, I'm guilty of Facebooking more than MySpacing now, but I'm not proud.

I don't want MySpace to be forgotten. I don't want pages like Taylor Behl's or Anna Svidersky's to fade into obscurity.
    [/quote]

[quote author=flyhigh link=topic=19876.msg1639173#msg1639173 date=1275608190]

[/quote]

I just started going back on it.&nbsp; I forgot that I have a lot of friends on there that are anti-facebook (or &quot;The Book&quot; as I call it).&nbsp; So it's been nice catching up with them.

I use both, Myspace i use for my music and facebook for everything else
    <br />It&#39;s always funny until someone gets hurt, And then it&#39;s fucking hilarious

I lost my login info for Myspace when my computer crashed. So I just use Facebook now.

I'm a god mother fucker and it's judgment day.

Aceprint

For me it is the same, I have my facebook and myspace account. I think it depends on the purpose of person by using their social networking sites. Facebook is the top social networking site in the world, it because of the visitor's population and it has different application.

My myspace was created in 2005, i believe, haven't used it since 09. S'all about facebook now&nbsp; :lol: Even my mom upgraded to facebook

[quote author=babiixdiiva link=topic=19876.msg1652558#msg1652558 date=1277102273]
    My myspace was created in 2005, i believe, haven't used it since 09. S'all about facebook now&nbsp; :lol: Even my mom upgraded to facebook
    [/quote]
    Sounds like a reason to stay on MySpace if you ask me.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19876.msg1652585#msg1652585 date=1277119641]
    Sounds like a reason to stay on MySpace if you ask me.
    [/quote]
    She has more friends than me on both. Avoiding social networks at all costs&nbsp; :lol:

arjem06

Hello everyone, I found this topic very interesting to me. I have facebook and friendster, but I love the more using my facebook account because all of my friends want to use the facebook more than the other social networking website.That's why, I am now contented for having my facebook account.

MySpace is trying to come back. I did a survey a few weeks ago and received a 25$ gift coupon for Amazon. Some minutes ago, I did a follow-up-interview with a MySpace-employee (online). It took about 20 minutes. She gave me that link: http://goo.gl/GIH8 It's another short survey, if you like to, answer it, it'll help these guys. MySpace is worth it to stay online.

Thread Information