Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: does anyone even use myspace anymore?

does anyone even use myspace anymore?

I have used myspace for a couple of years now on and off. But ever since facebook became popular no one seems to use myspace much.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I was pretty annoyed because even though I use facebook too, I prefer myspace.

Re: does anyone even use myspace anymore?

[quote author=aussiegirl link=topic=19876.msg1276242#msg1276242 date=1242378254]
    I have used myspace for a couple of years now on and off. But ever since facebook became popular no one seems to use myspace much.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I was pretty annoyed because even though I use facebook too, I prefer myspace.
    [/quote]

There is a lot of discussion here about who uses what and which is best. I am among the group that thinks myspace is best because without myspace there would be no mydeathspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

i used to hate facebook and was all about Myspace. but yeah, since going to college i NEVER check my myspace anymore. I will admit that i have grown to love facebook! it is a lot more simple and much easier to communicate back and forth i feel like. maybe Mike can branch out..... www.mydeathBOOK?.com ... hahaha doesn't have the same ring as mydeathspace that's for sure.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

to be honest, i dont really like either of them.  i got sick of myspace, so i was on facebook more.  then the applications on facebook got out of hand, and every time i logged on someone was biting my werewolf, sending me a drink, trying to make me take a quiz, giving me a plant, etc.  so, i went back to myspace, and it was ok for a while.  then friggin myspace got the applications.    DO NOT WANT.  no i dont want to play poker with you    no i dont want to join your mafia    no i dont want to own you as a pet 

/rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19876.msg1276252#msg1276252 date=1242378878]
    to be honest, i dont really like either of them.  i got sick of myspace, so i was on facebook more.  then the applications on facebook got out of hand, and every time i logged on someone was biting my werewolf, sending me a drink, trying to make me take a quiz, giving me a plant, etc.  so, i went back to myspace, and it was ok for a while.  then friggin myspace got the applications.    DO NOT WANT.  no i dont want to play poker with you    no i dont want to join your mafia    no i dont want to own you as a pet 

/rant
    [/quote]

haha i know what you mean about the applications they annoy the shit out of me too.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19876.msg1276252#msg1276252 date=1242378878]

/rant
    [/quote]

Ugh, I know. That shit gets old. I deleted my facebook because of that crap. Well that and the fact that nobody I want to stalk will be my friend and I don't want to be friends with anyone who would hang out with someone like me.

I did make a new one just to look someone up recently but I used a made up name which I can't recall.

[quote author=aussiegirl link=topic=19876.msg1276258#msg1276258 date=1242379056]
    haha i know what you mean about the applications they annoy the shit out of me too.
    [/quote]

seriously.  every time i saw a request, i'd want to pull my hair out.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=19876.msg1276259#msg1276259 date=1242379143]
    Ugh, I know. That shit gets old. I deleted my facebook because of that crap. Well that and the fact that nobody I want to stalk will be my friend and I don't want to be friends with anyone who would hang out with someone like me.

I did make a new one just to look someone up recently but I used a made up name which I can't recall.
    [/quote]

you're a psycho.  :lol:
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

/rant
    [/quote]

Anyone who tries to make me play with them on app's, Gets ignored. It has worked for me, as i very rarely get invited anymore. :lol:

As for facebook... Fuck it. I joined myspace years ago because i was searching for an old friend and found her on it. That's the only reason. Now i use it to annoy my friends with surveys, and just kill boredom.   I ALMOST joined Facebook.. But it was only because i was trying to spy on my best friend, and once they made me jump through 912487234 hoops and i still couldnt see her shit properly i said fuck it and vowed never to go back to that site.

Fuck Twitter, too.

EDIT: Yes, I am full of hate [s]tonight[/s].

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=19876.msg1276264#msg1276264 date=1242379396]

Fuck Twitter, too.

[/quote]

omg I fully agree, there seems to be so much hype about it here in Australia, I checked it out the other day and it is one of the most useless things I have ever seen

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19876.msg1276263#msg1276263 date=1242379357]
    seriously.  every time i saw a request, i'd want to pull my hair out.

you're a psycho.  :lol:

[/quote]

I will pull your hair out for you. 

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=19876.msg1276264#msg1276264 date=1242379396]

Anyone who tries to make me play with them on app's, Gets ignored. It has worked for me, as i very rarely get invited anymore. :lol:

As for facebook... Fuck it. I joined myspace years ago because i was searching for an old friend and found her on it. That's the only reason. Now i use it to annoy my friends with surveys, and just kill boredom.   I ALMOST joined Facebook.. But it was only because i was trying to spy on my best friend, and once they made me jump through 912487234 hoops and i still couldnt see her shit properly i said fuck it and vowed never to go back to that site.

Fuck Twitter, too.

EDIT: Yes, I am full of hate [s]tonight[/s].
    [/quote]

i'm tempted to get rid of my myspace.  i'm hardly ever on it.  i cant get rid of facebook, though.  its how i communicate with my family since they're 1000 miles away.  bah.

[quote author=aussiegirl link=topic=19876.msg1276271#msg1276271 date=1242379632]
    omg I fully agree, there seems to be so much hype about it here in Australia, I checked it out the other day and it is one of the most useless things I have ever seen
    [/quote]

i signed up for twitter, and i'm following some people, but i dont know how involved i'm going to get with it.  meh. 

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19876.msg1276275#msg1276275 date=1242379833]
    i'm tempted to get rid of my myspace.
    [/quote]

:x

I have a myspace to spy on my niece and nephew 

[quote author=aussiegirl link=topic=19876.msg1276271#msg1276271 date=1242379632]
    [/quote]

Yeah, It's like that here too.  A month ago, Twitter was some obscure website that barely anyone knew about... Now i can't go a full day without hearing about twitter. And most the time it is completely useless. Granted, I have checked out a few peoples Twitter accounts, because i was interested in stuff they were doing.... But i stopped when i realized it was less entertainment/good information, and more "The guy next to me at the bar is wearing sunglasses...I wonder why?".... NO ONE CARES.

If i ever get to the point in my life where I think every one wants to know EVERY thought i have, I hope someone shoots me.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19876.msg1276275#msg1276275 date=1242379833]
    i'm tempted to get rid of my myspace.  i'm hardly ever on it.  i cant get rid of facebook, though.  its how i communicate with my family since they're 1000 miles away.  bah.
    [/quote]

Yeah... I left you a comment a week or so ago. Totally got ignored. HATER.

[quote author=Resident_Queer link=topic=19876.msg1276278#msg1276278 date=1242380053]

[/quote]

I have one to spy on my daughter, but she won't be my friend so I fail.  :lol:

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=19876.msg1276274#msg1276274 date=1242379795]
    I will pull your hair out for you. 
    [/quote]

i somehow missed this post.  :hitwitrock:

[quote author=Resident_Queer link=topic=19876.msg1276278#msg1276278 date=1242380053]

[/quote]

fine, i'll keep my myspace so i can play with you.  :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=19876.msg1276280#msg1276280 date=1242380155]

Yeah... I left you a comment a week or so ago. Totally got ignored. HATER.
    [/quote]

you left me a comment?  i dont even remember approving any.  doh! 

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19876.msg1276284#msg1276284 date=1242380474]
    you left me a comment?  i dont even remember approving any.  doh! 
    [/quote]

I think i did..... Or maybe i only thought about leaving you a comment? I don't know... My minds going :lol:

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=19876.msg1276286#msg1276286 date=1242380632]

I think i did..... Or maybe i only thought about leaving you a comment? I don't know... My minds going :lol:
    [/quote]

time to lay off the pipe, boog.  :lol:

No, I barely ever use myspace anymore. I sit on facebook like all day from my phone at work though.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

Nah, I never use myspace anymore.  I have one, but I had to put the thing on private (!! !!) cause my husbands ex is all fatal attraction like. Then she followed me to Facebook. Now thats private too.

Myspace is tryin hard to be like facebook, I see they put a damn chat bar on the bottom of their opening page now, and I can't stay hidden like I do on facebook.  Everyone I know is now on facebook, it flows easier, I just like it better.

[/quote]

That's the whole reason I got myspace and facebook a few years ago!!  :2smiley:

These days though....facebook is what I use to keep in touch with friends & co-workers.  Rarely ever use myspace anymore.

I barely use my myspace.  I use Facebook to talk to everyone.

i think something new has to be made.  fuck myspace, facebook, and twitter.  someone create a new thing!

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19876.msg1277646#msg1277646 date=1242556212]
    i think something new has to be made.  fuck myspace, facebook, and twitter.  someone create a new thing!
    [/quote]

Or go back to the way things were.  They were both better without all of the annoying applications.  I used to be all for myspace and hated facebook, but since myspace has added all that crap to compete with facebook, I hate them both.

And twitter is just dumb to me.

[quote author=holly link=topic=19876.msg1278328#msg1278328 date=1242618017]

Or go back to the way things were.  They were both better without all of the annoying applications.  I used to be all for myspace and hated facebook, but since myspace has added all that crap to compete with facebook, I hate them both.

And twitter is just dumb to me.
    [/quote]

YES!  oldschool myspace.  they should make that an option or something.  as soon as myspace started the applications, i was done with it. 

i dont really get twitter.  i have one, and i'm following some people...but basically its just like the update part of myspace and facebook without all of the crap.  like, do i really want to log on to see what random things people are doing?

Thread Information