Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Mitchell shot Dan Azeff during an argument over the Confederate Flag

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Michael Mitchell shot Dan Azeff during an argument over the Confederate Flag

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19822.msg1273865#msg1273865 date=1242179879]
    what if it were the other way around?  what if this guy was just walking by, a black dude made a racist remark to him or was wearing a shirt that said *fuck crackers* (lol, i dont know.) and the white guy shot him?  what would your opinion be?

as far as the rebel flag goes, well, the guy was from philly...he might not have known the meaning behind it when he lived up north.  however, the article said that he HAD been living in florida for 11 years, and i find it difficult to believe that he wouldn't have picked up on the history of the symbolism of the flag.

the article also said that BOTH groups were flinging racial slurs at each other.  that makes the black kids just as bad as the white kids, in my opinion.  racism is racism, any way you look at it.  its NOT more acceptable for one group to use racist remarks against another.
    [/quote]

Meh. I don't think of it as both groups fling slurs. To me, it's more like the Black kids being offended by the flag, and trying to offend the flag-waving kids with some slugs. The flag is basically a spit in the face, whether you consider it one or not.

ETA: I meant to put slurs and not slugs, but that typo is funny. :lol:

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=19822.msg1273867#msg1273867 date=1242179918]
    Wait, I may actually have a change of heart.

What if the shooter thought his life was in danger? Like he may have been gotten beaten to death(i mean it was a fight between many people) or he thought the other guy or someone in the group was reaching for something or one of them(possibly the kid shot) may have had a gun?

What if he did it because he was scared for his life? To protect his life and maybe protect his friends?

Just saying. People have the right to defend themselves if they feel their life is in danger right?    :|

Btw, here are the type of things that would happen a lot more if more people carried guns. Simple fights of the past turn into shootings. 

Oh and can't we label this shooter as smart and willing to do whatever it takes to protect himself. I mean he was ready for something like this and it may have saved serious injury and even his life.  
    [/quote]

You're right. Let the kid go. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Re: Michael Mitchell shot Dan Azeff during an argument over the Confederate Flag

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=19822.msg1273867#msg1273867 date=1242179918]
    Wait, I may actually have a change of heart.

What if the shooter thought his life was in danger? Like he may have gotten beaten to death(i mean it was a fight between many people) or he thought the other guy or someone in the group was reaching for something or one of them(possibly the kid shot) may have had a gun?

What if he did it because he was scared for his life? To protect his life and maybe protect his friends?

Just saying. People have the right to defend themselves if they feel their life is in danger right?    :|

Btw, here are the type of things that would happen a lot more if more people carried guns. Simple fights of the past turn into shootings. 

Oh and can't we label this shooter as smart and willing to do whatever it takes to protect himself. I mean he was ready for something like this and it may have saved serious injury and even his life.   
    [/quote]

I love Chauncy. Today. If I happen to fall under his scrutiny tomorrow? Not so much... But damnit Chauncy, at least we have today!
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Wait. I take what i just said back.

This kid could have shot the other one in the knee.&nbsp;
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=19822.msg1273882#msg1273882 date=1242180487]
    Wait. I take what i just said back.

This kid could have shot the other one in the knee.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

But...I said I love you...
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Wait, NM.

Kid wasn't a trained marksman and who has time to aim at the knee when you're trying to protect yourself and your life may be in danger. Who knows what would have happened if he aimed for the knee. He could have missed and given the other guy time to pull out a weapon he may have had and also could have possibly taken his weapon and used it on him.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19822.msg1273875#msg1273875 date=1242180125]
    Meh. I don't think of it as both groups fling slurs. To me, it's more like the Black kids being offended by the flag, and trying to offend the flag-waving kids with some slugs. The flag is basically a spit in the face, whether you consider it one or not.

ETA: I meant to put slurs and not slugs, but that typo is funny. :lol:

You're right. Let the kid go. :-D

[/quote]

slugs.&nbsp; :lol:

but you didnt answer my question...

what if it were the other way around?&nbsp; what if this guy was just walking by, a black dude made a racist remark to him or was wearing a shirt that said *fuck crackers* (lol, i dont know.) and the white guy shot him?&nbsp; what would your opinion be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Fuck. I forgot.

White teens don't carry guns and shoot people like blacks.&nbsp;

How could I have forgot that? This black kid definitely knew the whites weren't strapped.&nbsp;

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=19822.msg1273895#msg1273895 date=1242180828]
    Fuck. I forgot.

How could I have forgot that? This black kid definitely knew the whites weren't strapped.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

White teens with guns = this

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19822.msg1273893#msg1273893 date=1242180776]
    slugs.&nbsp; :lol:

but you didnt answer my question...
    [/quote]

For some odd reason, this situation doesn't offend me as much. I can't understand why, but it doesn't.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=19822.msg1273895#msg1273895 date=1242180828]
    Fuck. I forgot.

[/quote]
    Bullshit. It's the south.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19822.msg1273903#msg1273903 date=1242181149]
    For some odd reason, this situation doesn't offend me as much. I can't understand why, but it doesn't.

Bullshit. It's the south.

[/quote]

sooooooooo.&nbsp; if the white kid shot the black kid for being racist, it would still be funny to you?
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19822.msg1273910#msg1273910 date=1242181487]
    sooooooooo.&nbsp; if the white kid shot the black kid for being racist, it would still be funny to you?
    [/quote]

Not as funny.

I'm shocked Ron really. I'm not fond of racists either but they still have the right to believe what they want.
    Without being shot. This black kid instigated the fight and is the type who should never be allowed to touch a gun.
    He can't control his anger, he's a bomb ready to go off.

I don't agree with Nas wearing this shirt either but it's his right to express himself.
    But the second someone calls him one he'll scream racism &nbsp;

Both groups exchanged racial insults, both should have kept their mouth shut and moved right along. If you want to shoot racists though, both of these groups needed killin'

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=19822.msg1273929#msg1273929 date=1242182177]

I'm shocked Ron really. I'm not fond of racists either but they still have the right to believe what they want.
    Without being shot. This black kid instigated the fight and is the type who should never be allowed to touch a gun.

I don't agree with Nas wearing this shirt either but it's his right to express himself.
    But the second someone calls him one he'll scream racism &#160;
    [/quote]

What';s shocking about me finding this shooting funny!?
    I don't get it. People are yucking it up over a kid being killed for having the wrong house, but there's something wrong with laughing at this redneck getting shot for being an asshole?

It's not even like I said what the kid did was right, I said it was funny.

ETA: Being racist and being vocal about it are two totally different things. If you're too loud and it gets you hurt, then that's retarded and that's your bad. Yea, I'm blaming the victim.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=19822.msg1273935#msg1273935 date=1242182536]
    Both groups exchanged racial insults, both should have kept their mouth shut and moved right along. If you want to shoot racists though, both of these groups needed killin'
    [/quote]

The victim is a racist, and the shooter is trigger happy. The general public just scored a win.

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=19822.msg1273929#msg1273929 date=1242182177]

But the second someone calls him one he'll scream racism &nbsp;

That shirt...is just DISGUSTING and it's really quite sad to see him wearing that.&nbsp; :|&nbsp; I don't even like the sound of that fucking word, it's worse than c-unit in any case.

God, we'll never get along.&nbsp; If I never had kids before now, I sure the fuck wouldn't ever do it in this world.

[/quote]

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19822.msg1273936#msg1273936 date=1242182610]
    What';s shocking about me finding this shooting funny!?
    I don't get it. People are yucking it up over a kid being killed for having the wrong house, but there's something wrong with laughing at this redneck getting shot for being an asshole?

It's not even like I said what the kid did was right, I said it was funny.

The victim is a racist, and the shooter is trigger happy. The general public just scored a win.

[/quote]

Pretty much.&nbsp; I mean, hell I can't sit here and lie.&nbsp; I was at my daughter's track meet yesterday and there were some old redneck hick folk from out here watching their son.&nbsp; One of em said &quot;gotta watch out, those nigger kids can run&quot;&nbsp; I turned around, they expected me to laugh, I pulled down my Locs (gangsta) and gave em a look that'd strike em dead.&nbsp; There was a REALLY nice black family sitting in front of me, and I was giggling and playing with the little ones, they heard em and got up and left :( Eventually the racetards left, and the nice family came back to sit with me.&nbsp;

I'm not black, obviously&nbsp; :lol:, but it enraged me enough to the point where if I didn't have anger management skills I would have knocked them off the bleachers, or screamed at them. I feel bad cos all I did was give them a shitty eye and ask &quot;whats wrong with you?!&quot;&nbsp; Those poor lil babies had to hear that bullshit, all they did is come out to support their boy. I hate my town, really hate it.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19822.msg1273913#msg1273913 date=1242181599]
    Not as funny.
    [/quote]

you're racist.

seriously ron, i fail to see where its acceptable for anyone to be racist.&nbsp; i dont give a shit what race a person is.&nbsp; it's not more *ok* for a white racist to be shot than a black racist, and vice versa.&nbsp;

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=19822.msg1273951#msg1273951 date=1242183061]
    Pretty much.&nbsp; I mean, hell I can't sit here and lie.&nbsp; I was at my daughter's track meet yesterday and there were some old redneck hick folk from out here watching their son.&nbsp; One of em said &quot;gotta watch out, those nigger kids can run&quot;&nbsp; I turned around, they expected me to laugh, I pulled down my Locs (gangsta) and gave em a look that'd strike em dead.&nbsp; There was a REALLY nice black family sitting in front of me, and I was giggling and playing with the little ones, they heard em and got up and left :( Eventually the racetards left, and the nice family came back to sit with me.&nbsp;

I'm not black, obviously&nbsp; :lol:, but it enraged me enough to the point where if I didn't have anger management skills I would have knocked them off the bleachers, or screamed at them. I feel bad cos all I did was give them a shitty eye and ask &quot;whats wrong with you?!&quot;&nbsp; Those poor lil babies had to hear that bullshit, all they did is come out to support their boy. I hate my town, really hate it.
    [/quote]

I live in &quot;THE SOUTH&quot; and I have taught my daughters that a Confederate Flag tattooed on a suitor is an excellent indication to say &quot;thanks, but no thanks&quot;. It's quite handy that the red necks label themselves in that fashion. Really helps to weed out the treacle rather nicely.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=19822.msg1273951#msg1273951 date=1242183061]
    Pretty much.&#160; I mean, hell I can't sit here and lie.&#160; I was at my daughter's track meet yesterday and there were some old redneck hick folk from out here watching their son.&#160; One of em said &quot;gotta watch out, those nigger kids can run&quot;&#160; I turned around, they expected me to laugh, I pulled down my Locs (gangsta) and gave em a look that'd strike em dead.&#160; There was a REALLY nice black family sitting in front of me, and I was giggling and playing with the little ones, they heard em and got up and left :( Eventually the racetards left, and the nice family came back to sit with me.&#160;

I'm not black, obviously&#160; :lol:, but it enraged me enough to the point where if I didn't have anger management skills I would have knocked them off the bleachers, or screamed at them. I feel bad cos all I did was give them a shitty eye and ask &quot;whats wrong with you?!&quot;&#160; Those poor lil babies had to hear that bullshit, all they did is come out to support their boy. I hate my town, really hate it.
    [/quote]

It's hilarious to me when someone says 'they're only words' but it's REALLY a joke when a straight White man says it. :lol:
    Everyone knows they have nothing to cry about.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19822.msg1273957#msg1273957 date=1242183142]
    you're racist.
    [/quote]

I didn't say not funny. I said not as funny. My friend is a White guy, and he only dates Black chicks. He would always go right in front of those Black Israelites you find &quot;preaching&quot; in the Times Square area while holding his chick's hands. His chicks would always wanna avoid them, but he would cross the street just to taunt them. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv1wbWGds2s

Anyway....if someone got so pissed at their racist shit they shot them, I would find it funny.
    I wouldn't find it as funny, cause the White guy doing the shooting could be a racist, and I could lose my card for laughing at a racist shooting a Black man.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19822.msg1273962#msg1273962 date=1242183261]
    seriously ron, i fail to see where its acceptable for anyone to be racist.&nbsp; i dont give a shit what race a person is.&nbsp; it's not more *ok* for a white racist to be shot than a black racist, and vice versa.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

No shit, right?

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=19822.msg1273964#msg1273964 date=1242183380]
    I live in &quot;THE SOUTH&quot; and I have taught my daughters that a Confederate Flag tattooed on a suitor is an excellent indication to say &quot;thanks, but no thanks&quot;. It's quite handy that the red necks label themselves in that fashion. Really helps to weed out the treacle rather nicely.
    [/quote]

My daughter wants to go to college someday at the University of Tennessee, so I need to definitely push this rule with her.

[/quote]

where do you live?

Lately I've been calling everyone nigger.I spend way too much time on 4 chan.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19822.msg1273962#msg1273962 date=1242183261]
    [/quote]

Oh shut the fuck up. This is your outrage for this one? Really?

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=19822.msg1273971#msg1273971 date=1242183535]
    where do you live?

Lately I've been calling everyone nigger.I spend way too much time on 4 chan.

[/quote]

A town of about 7000 in Michigan&nbsp;

Thread Information