Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Ann Tucci (18) killed two friends while driving drunk

Heather Ann Tucci (18) killed two friends while driving drunk

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/12/22/Heather_Ann_Tucci_(18)_killed_two_friends_while_dr iving_drunk_and_confessed_the_crime_on_MySpace

I live in Anoka County and I don't remember hearing about this. I can't believe she would write about it in her Myspace, while avoiding police in the meantime. She doesn't sound too remorseful. Saying the boys "knew what they were getting into"
    "Bullet in the brain pan, squish."

Re: Heather Ann Tucci (18) killed two friends while driving drunk

This bitch is so dumb..I hope she does feel remorseful about it..I knwo these type of girls those they're the preppy ones so Im not really surprised she acted that way.

In her picture section:

::.DrUnK.::

On her front page:
    Who I'd like to meet:
    I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW..AUGUST 19 2006 JOE RENNER AND JOE SHAFER DIED AND ME AND SAMANTHA WERE HURT I'M SURE ALOT OF YOU REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME.. FINE WHATEVER YOU HAVE YOUR REASONS I DONT BLAME YOU BUT REALLY THINK ABOUT IT BOTH OF THEM KNEW WHAT THEY WERE GETTING IN TO.. YES ITS MY FAULT BECAUSE I WAS THE DRIVER BUT THINK ABOUT IT HOW MANY OF YOU DID WHAT I DID.. AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE... SO JUST LIKE ME YOU TOOK THE RISK TO. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I TAKE FULL RESPONSABILTY FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED, BUT WHEN YOU SIT AND SAY EVERYTHING YOUR SAYING THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU PROBLEY DID THE DAY BEFORE THAT OR MAYBE THAT NIGHT. YOU ALL TAKE THAT RISK.. I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME AND IT DID. I LEARNED FROM THAT I LOST TWO VERY GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE AND ALOT OF PEOPLE DID. I GUESS ALL I'M TRYING TO SAY IS LEARN FROM WHAT I DID.. ITS NOT WORTH IT. AND TO EVERYONE WHOS TALKIN SHIT ABOUT WHAT I DID.. DONT DO IT YOURSELF AND THEN YELL AT ME I'M SORRY BUT THEN YOUR A HYPOCRITE. BUT I WANT TO SAY I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE THIS HAS EFFECTED, THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS TRULY I AM, I NEVER MENT TO DO THIS. LIKE I SAID PLEASE LEARN FROM WHAT I DID AND REMEMBER WHO WE LOSS

And she's pleading "Not Guilty"? 

i hope something happens to her.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Gotta love when 18 year olds have pics up of themselves drunk. 
    It's fuckin illegal! Well, in the states at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

With people like this testifying for her, she's going away for sure.  :lol:

i THINK THAT SHE IS NOT DISTURBED BUT IN NEED OF SOME EMOTIONAL HELP. THAT ACCEDANT WAS NOT HER FAULT., AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW MS HEATHER TUCCI personally AND SHE JUST LIKES THE SONG "RIDE" INFACT THAT SONG HAS BEEN ON HER PAGE SINCE BEFORE THE INCODENT. I KNOW HOW SHE SITS DOWN.... SHE SITS EASY AS THAT. SHE FELLS HORRIBLE FOR WHAT SHE DID AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE HER EVEN WORSE. MY SISTER IS NOT A MURDERER SHE IS A VICTIM AS WELL AS SAM JOE AND JOE. SHE JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE DRIVER THAT PARTICULAR NIGHT.
    #1.1 KOKO on 2006-11-15 11:47 (Reply)

www.mycrimespace.com/archives/676-Heather-Ann-Tucci.html

mature.apps.ifriendsgroups.com/membrg/ViewMemberInfo.wsif?memberUID=M16104708I thought that might be her, but the age is wrong.  :lol:

She knew what she was doing is wrong  she knew the risk she was taking she should have never drove the car.

Many people drink and drive but that does not mean she should too.I hate people who think like she does 'i never thought it would happen to me' I hope she gets whats coming to her and i hope to gets time in jail.

This Samatha's myspace.  The girl who was injured in the accident.  Apparantly, she created her myspace after the accident and as pics like this on it. 

picture caption: fuckin baked dude

From her myspace:
    I lost two of my very good friends on August 19th ,2006 to a drunk driving car accident.. i was a passenger and my best friend was drving.. it was just soposed to be like any other day..just rolling a br you know like we always did but look at how fucking wrong i was.. i dont know im not going to get all into this because its a big fuckin deal and everyone has their own oppinions on it but all that i know is dont drink and drive.. and dont be a hypocrit about it either because theirs still people to this day that were the boys's friends that still do and then have the nerve to say dont drink and drive.. im sure i even was at a party after one of the brs for the boys and there was a girl there that i very much hate and she was drinking and driving on the night of a fucking br and she seems to think that she is the head hunch on this whole deal.. practice what you preach.. its no joke dont fuck around with life because you never know when its going to end.. cherish the moments you have with people because ..fuck... life is so gentle so precious that you can go at any minute.. i miss my fuckin friends so much .. its not worth it.. nothing is.. two lives that shouldnt have been taken.. but all you can do is look at this way i guess.. they did everything they wanted they were untouchable no one would fuck with them and if they did they were idiots lol .. those two were the craziest kids i ever met and the funniest.. i know they had a blast while they were here .. now theyre watching over us.. and hopefully they can change people because they sure changed me.. seriously dont drink and drive.. do it for renner and shafer..

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =140135480&MyToken=74bd911e-dc0b-40c7-950c-b98cbf99dd4c

I think I hate Heather AND Samantha. 'We were just gonna drink around smoking pot (i'm assuming this is what she meant?) like we normally do' what fucking idiots. I dont  know the two boys that died, so Im not gonna say that the wrong two died...but the sister saying that Heather is a "victim" too?!  She's only a victim of the ridicule that she deserves. What a loser. ugh
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Victim of ridicule. Heh.  8-)

From her myspace:
    I lost two of my very good friends on August 19th ,2006 to a drunk driving car accident.. i was a passenger and my best friend was drving.. it was just soposed to be like any other day..just rolling a br you know like we always did but look at how fucking wrong i was.. i dont know im not going to get all into this because its a big fuckin deal and everyone has their own oppinions on it but all that i know is dont drink and drive.. and dont be a hypocrit about it either because theirs still people to this day that were the boys's friends that still do and then have the nerve to say dont drink and drive.. im sure i even was at a party after one of the brs for the boys and there was a girl there that i very much hate and she was drinking and driving on the night of a fucking br and she seems to think that she is the head hunch on this whole deal.. practice what you preach.. its no joke dont fuck around with life because you never know when its going to end.. cherish the moments you have with people because ..fuck... life is so gentle so precious that you can go at any minute.. i miss my fuckin friends so much .. its not worth it.. nothing is.. two lives that shouldnt have been taken.. but all you can do is look at this way i guess.. they did everything they wanted they were untouchable no one would fuck with them and if they did they were idiots lol .. those two were the craziest kids i ever met and the funniest.. i know they had a blast while they were here .. now theyre watching over us.. and hopefully they can change people because they sure changed me.. seriously dont drink and drive.. do it for renner and shafer..

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =140135480&MyToken=74bd911e-dc0b-40c7-950c-b98cbf99dd4c
    Is this English? Is this the way the kids are talking these days?
    Maybe I'm just still drunk, but I didn't get it.
    What's a br? Jeez.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=3437.msg122690#msg122690 date=1166838194]
    Victim of ridicule. Heh.  8-)

Is this English? Is this the way the kids are talking these days?
    Maybe I'm just still drunk, but I didn't get it.
    What's a br? Jeez.
    [/quote]and how to you roll one?

from urbandictionary.com:

10. br 

An abbreviation for the commonly used phrase 'bowl run'.

A bowl run is when one quickly smokes marijuana in their automobile.

"Lets do a quick br before my parents get home."

"Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

stupidity is against the law! 

i thought BR stood for Beer Run.

either way, both are illegal for 18 year-olds  (my head is starting to hurt)

I dunno. I just look things up. lol but i think bowl run would make more sense just because of their ages. sadly, it's much easier for an 18 yr old to get pot than beer

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=RIP Frosty link=topic=3437.msg122701#msg122701 date=1166838719]
    either way, both are illegal for 18 year-oldsĀ* (my head is starting to hurt)
    [/quote] this will cure your headache...if not plenty of excedrin migraine

Mark.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3437.msg122695#msg122695 date=1166838448]
    from urbandictionary.com:

10. brĀ*

An abbreviation for the commonly used phrase 'bowl run'.

A bowl run is when one quickly smokes marijuana in their automobile.

"Lets do a quick br before my parents get home."
    [/quote]
    It's a good thing I have a white woman here to explain all tihs slang to me. 

This handsome Black man was lost. 

[quote author=Chinese Godzilla link=topic=3437.msg122703#msg122703 date=1166838800]
    this will cure your headache...if not plenty of excedrin migraine
    [/quote]haha, squeezing me to death will take my attention away from the headache.  :-P

Oh and I'm dumb. I posted the stupid definition and didn't even fully read it  Beer or bowl "run" to me would assume that you're going to actually pick up said illegal substance...but in this case it means to actually partake while driving. and they were drinking vodka in the car...maybe booze run?

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3437.msg122707#msg122707 date=1166839092]
    Oh and I'm dumb. I posted the stupid definition and didn't even fully read it  Beer or bowl "run" to me would assume that you're going to actually pick up said illegal substance...but in this case it means to actually partake while driving. and they were drinking vodka in the car...maybe booze run?
    [/quote]Wonder if the prosecutor will hire an expert to explain that one at trial.  :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=3437.msg122707#msg122707 date=1166839092]
    Oh and I'm dumb. I posted the stupid definition and didn't even fully read itĀ* Beer or bowl "run" to me would assume that you're going to actually pick up said illegal substance...but in this case it means to actually partake while driving. and they were drinking vodka in the car...maybe booze run?
    [/quote]
    *cough* Kara, don't forget....Even when I'm wrong, I'm right. *cough*

i wasn't wrong, i simply readjusted my opinion.

Amy's taste > Tara's

:lol: @ Ron, bet those words are tasty  :-P

Thread Information