Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Kellie 'Wednesday' Hall took her own life and her remains were not found for three years

Olivia

Re: Kellie 'Wednesday' Hall - missing since April 25 09

So her car was found abandoned at the Waffle House restaurant.  People have now come and out and said that they saw her there WITH the boyfriend.

I received a message today from a family friend that her niece is missing. She has been living in Austin for the past 3 years and was last seen with her boyfriend at the Waffle House on Ben White and HWY 71 around midnight. Her boyfriend said he found a suicide letter she had written and that her body would be easy to find. The strange thing about it is that she had just gotten a new car and was excited about an upcoming road trip to visit her family in Beaumont. 

http://www.blueoctoberfan.com/openBook/viewtopic.php?t=68264&postdays=0&postorder =asc&start=15&sid=5105654f68a0ee27f691a180 93fbc338

yep, he killed her
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

holy shit.&nbsp; that dude is fucking creepy.&nbsp; psycho much?&nbsp; :-o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Boo.&nbsp; :2upset:

I wanted to believe that this guy, while weird, was sincere. My brother is a weird guy, likes weird stuff, speaks weird, just weird all around and I could see him totally using the same verbiage and style of writing/blogging. I wanted so badly to think that this guy was being real.

I regret to say that I think he is guilty, or at the very least knows way more than he is alluding to.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1294599#msg1294599 date=1243998534]
    So her car was found abandoned at the Waffle House restaurant.&nbsp; People have now come and out and said that they saw her there WITH the boyfriend.

I received a message today from a family friend that her niece is missing. She has been living in Austin for the past 3 years and was last seen with her boyfriend at the Waffle House on Ben White and HWY 71 around midnight. Her boyfriend said he found a suicide letter she had written and that her body would be easy to find. The strange thing about it is that she had just gotten a new car and was excited about an upcoming road trip to visit her family in Beaumont.&nbsp;

http://www.blueoctoberfan.com/openBook/viewtopic.php?t=68264&amp;postdays=0&amp;postorder =asc&amp;start=15&amp;sid=5105654f68a0ee27f691a180 93fbc338
    [/quote]

They seem to have the same feelings about his blog that I do...

He talks like he knows that she is dead and not just missing.&nbsp; He is so focused on how sad he is and how depressed he is and how he should have protected her.&nbsp; Protected her from what?&nbsp; Kept her safe from what?

Gawd I hope the police read his blog.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1269960#msg1269960 date=1241756634]
    I am reading his blogs.&nbsp; He sounds insane.

&quot;One embarrassing, stupid consequence of this is that I'm really gassy. Burping and farting all the time, even though I can't really eat. I don't like it. That's not what they put in the movies.&quot;

&quot;Found her car. It was unlocked, had her ID, phone, keys inside. Had a will. She left me all her money because she said she owed it to me. Baby you don't owe me anything i love you&quot; - it says in his blog that she is his wife.&nbsp; Wouldn't all her money go to him anyway?
    [/quote]

Shyeah, t'aint nothin' more CUCKOO than having gas!! Seriously, what is the matter with you? Are you that soulless? He's a human being.

Couples in long-term relationships often refer to eachother as husband/wife. And even if she was his wife, no, her money would not necessarily go to him, or to anyone.

Olivia

[quote author=getarealhobby link=topic=19771.msg1295826#msg1295826 date=1244086920]
    Shyeah, t'aint nothin' more CUCKOO than having gas!! Seriously, what is the matter with you? Are you that soulless? He's a human being.

Couples in long-term relationships often refer to eachother as husband/wife. And even if she was his wife, no, her money would not necessarily go to him, or to anyone.
    [/quote]

So if your partner was missing, you would be writing lame internet blogs about farting?&nbsp; That sounds super productive.&nbsp; If it were me, I would be out scouring every single place I could think of.&nbsp; Not writing 'woe is me poor me' blogs.

I don't care what they refer to each other as.&nbsp;

[quote author=QueenBeeYatch link=topic=19771.msg1271249#msg1271249 date=1241903819]
    I haven't read every single blog entry of his, but so far I don't think he sounds insane.&nbsp; I can't say how anyone would or should act in this situation but the process he's going through is quite &quot;normal&quot; and I think he's just writing out the things most people in that situation would be thinking.&nbsp; He is obviously educated and articulate.&nbsp; My gut is that he's not involved and doesn't know anything more.&nbsp; &nbsp;It's also possible that I'm just not seeing something everyone else is.....time will tell us more I guess....&nbsp; &nbsp;I hope you are ok Kellie.
    [/quote]

You are the only logical, compassionate person here. Thank you.

Olivia

[quote author=getarealhobby link=topic=19771.msg1295829#msg1295829 date=1244087086]
    [/quote]

What is your relation to Kellie and John?

I think maybe getarealhobby=psychoboyfriendthatkilledher

[quote author=getarealhobby link=topic=19771.msg1295829#msg1295829 date=1244087086]
    [/quote]

He speaks.&nbsp; :2wave:

Olivia

[quote author=Cemetary Sniffer link=topic=19771.msg1295833#msg1295833 date=1244087196]
    I think maybe getarealhobby=psychoboyfriendthatkilledher
    [/quote]

omg that is so mean don't you have any compassion&nbsp; :?

:-P

ummmmm, no. roflmao&nbsp; :-P

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1295827#msg1295827 date=1244087047]
    So if your partner was missing, you would be writing lame internet blogs about farting?&nbsp; That sounds super productive.&nbsp; If it were me, I would be out scouring every single place I could think of.&nbsp; Not writing 'woe is me poor me' blogs.

I don't care what they refer to each other as.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

HA, right, because his journal posts are all about farting..! He wasn't bearing every fiber of his being to his friends or anything, and he definitely wasn't freewriting, or jotting down his every thought. It was all another step in his evil murder plot!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it on TruTV!!!!

Yeah, I'm not surprised you &quot;don't care.&quot; It's pretty obvious what kind of person you are. By the way, how many of your &quot;partners&quot; have gone missing-- since your such an expert, and all. Also, ever had any scumbags make incredibly slanderous posts about you? Just curious. Because not only is it disgusting, it's also against the the law. :'(

&quot;You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.&quot; -Terms of Use[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1295837#msg1295837 date=1244087492]
    omg that is so mean don't you have any compassion&nbsp; :?

:-P
    [/quote]

Wouldn't that just make your day. Unfortunately, I'm a girl. From another part of the country. With a conscience.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1295832#msg1295832 date=1244087181]
    What is your relation to Kellie and John?
    [/quote]

Bystander. And yours?

Olivia

[quote author=getarealhobby link=topic=19771.msg1295841#msg1295841 date=1244088015]

HA, right, because his journal posts are all about farting..! He wasn't bearing every fiber of his being to his friends or anything, and he definitely wasn't freewriting, or jotting down his every thought. It was all another step in his evil murder plot!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it on TruTV!!!!

Yeah, I'm not surprised you &quot;don't care.&quot; It's pretty obvious what kind of person you are. By the way, how many of your &quot;partners&quot; have gone missing-- since your such an expert, and all. Also, ever had any scumbags make incredibly slanderous posts about you? Just curious. Because not only is it disgusting, it's also against the the law. :'(

&quot;You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.&quot; -Terms of Use
    Wouldn't that just make your day. Unfortunately, I'm a girl. From another part of the country. With a conscience.
    [/quote]

Please to be telling me where my slanderous posts are?&nbsp; I said he sounds insane?&nbsp; Big fucking deal.&nbsp; Grow up.&nbsp; Every single thing I posted either came straight from doucheface himself or from other sources.&nbsp; Last I checked, people are allowed to have opinions about what other people post PUBLICLY on the Internet.&nbsp;

I care that Kellie is missing.&nbsp; I don't care about her whining, loser boyfriend.&nbsp; I hope she did go off and start another life without him because from all accounts she is better off without him.

deliberate_misuse

[quote author=getarealhobby link=topic=19771.msg1295841#msg1295841 date=1244088015]

&quot;You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.&quot; -Terms of Use
    [/quote]

Douchebag.&nbsp; Not slander because it's true.

Olivia

[quote author=getarealhobby link=topic=19771.msg1295842#msg1295842 date=1244088132]
    Bystander. And yours?
    [/quote]

Member of the Titan Enforcement Agency.&nbsp; Obviously.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1295848#msg1295848 date=1244088585]
    Member of the Titan Enforcement Agency.&nbsp; Obviously.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: +1 for that. I would +1000000 if I could.&nbsp; :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. THERE IS NO BODY.

2. THERE WAS A NOTE.

3. She was bipolar! She had Manic Depression! Frequent ups and downs. Extreme happiness one second, wanting to die the next. I haven't noticed a single person bring that up. All I've seen is strangers pointing fingers, and reading freakishly deep into an emotionally shattered man's journal.

4. The police haven't found a single reason to even name him a suspect.

5. What the hell was his motive, detectives? Just... general insanity? Really?

[quote author=getarealhobby link=topic=19771.msg1295851#msg1295851 date=1244088782]
    1. THERE IS NO BODY.

2. THERE WAS A NOTE.

3. She was bipolar! She had Manic Depression! Frequent ups and downs. Extreme happiness one second, wanting to die the next. I haven't noticed a single person bring that up. All I've seen is strangers pointing fingers, and reading freakishly deep into an emotionally shattered man's journal.

[/quote]

Why exactly do you care so much about what we think anyway? Need a life much?

Olivia

[quote author=getarealhobby link=topic=19771.msg1295851#msg1295851 date=1244088782]
    1. THERE IS NO BODY.

Yes there is, it just hasn't been found yet - dead or alive.&nbsp;

2. THERE WAS A NOTE.

Big deal.&nbsp; Who has the note now?&nbsp; What did it actually say?&nbsp; Has it been analysed?&nbsp; Handwritten or typed?&nbsp;

Many people live with bipolar and manic depression every day successfully.&nbsp;

That you know of.&nbsp;

Jealousy, rage - we don't know what went on behind closed doors.&nbsp; There are many potential things that could have happened - domestic violence turned to murder, perhaps he takes meds and was off them.&nbsp; Want to talk about men who killed their wives/partners for petty reasons?&nbsp; Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson
    [/quote]

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1295846#msg1295846 date=1244088351]
    Please to be telling me where my slanderous posts are?&nbsp; I said he sounds insane?&nbsp; Big fucking deal.&nbsp; Grow up.&nbsp; Every single thing I posted either came straight from doucheface himself or from other sources.&nbsp; Last I checked, people are allowed to have opinions about what other people post PUBLICLY on the Internet.&nbsp;

I care that Kellie is missing.&nbsp; I don't care about her whining, loser boyfriend.&nbsp; I hope she did go off and start another life without him because from all accounts she is better off without him.

[/quote]

Grow up? LOL, you made fun of someone for mentioning they had gas. You call innocent strangers suffering from the mysterious loss of a loved one &quot;whiny losers.&quot; Your behavior is abhorrent at best.

You accused him of murder in a public forum. It's slander.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19771.msg1295854#msg1295854 date=1244089104]
    Jealousy, rage - we don't know what went on behind closed doors.&nbsp; There are many potential things that could have happened - domestic violence turned to murder, perhaps he takes meds and was off them.&nbsp; Want to talk about men who killed their wives/partners for petty reasons?&nbsp; Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson

[/quote]

OJ

[quote author=Cemetary Sniffer link=topic=19771.msg1295853#msg1295853 date=1244088852]
    Why exactly do you care so much about what we think anyway? Need a life much?
    [/quote]

...Said &quot;Wiccan Bitch&quot; Jack Skellington.

Thread Information