Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Kellie 'Wednesday' Hall took her own life and her remains were not found for three years

Didn't her mom do fucked up crap in the beginning of the search any way? It seems like I remember they were estranged and her mom throwing away all of her stuff or something of that nature. Too lazy to read through 23 pages to confirm.

I went back and read the first few pages and all I can say is a lot of MDS armchair detectives owe her boyfriend an apology for finding him guilty of murder despite the fact that he reiterates over and over that she was obviously suicidal.

Quote Originally Posted by winters_footsteps View Post
    Mark my words, months from now we will be updating this thread with the news of his arrest.

I apologize if this was mentioned before, but where does this guy work? What does he do for a living? I am trying to think about who would suspend him for a blog post?

Oh, I also love how he changes his story and feelings about where she is.* Now she's in Mexico because she speaks fluent Spanish?* RED FLAG.*
    Or not.

Man some people got really creepy in here haha.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Or not.

Man some people got really creepy in here haha.
    I really want to know how she killed herself. He was super creepy.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Her boyfriend was a crazypants. CRAZYPANTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Oy, that gif is quite disturbing. LOL

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I agree. What reasons could she have for withholding the info?
    Sorry, I'm late on EVERYTHING at the moment, but is that post from the friend you were in touch with Olivia? It would be less confusing if the friend was ranting that it was completely fucked up of her mother not to say anything, but instead she said

(she had her reasons and I have discussed some things with her and I totally understand her decision to keep it quiet for a while)

All I can think of is that there was someone who was too fragile to cope with that news - like an elderly grandparent? But it seems a poor reason to leave so many others brokenhearted & still searching for someone who was already found.

R.I.P Kelly, you had some really great friends, they loved you a lot.

Oh wow, I was really into this case back in the day. Not ashamed to admit, I really thought the boyfriend had so etching to do with it to.
    Lurker checking in.

Actually

Quote Originally Posted by truthbetold11 View Post
    "I have been wondering about Kellie's brother Tommy. Is it possible that he angered someone he was in jail with and they targeted Kellie? is it possible that a family or friend of the guy Tommy stabbed (Kellie says it was in self defense) in that nightclub decided to get revenge and used Kellie to get that revenge?  Sure.. its all a possiblity."

When I found out about Kellie, I thought the same thing. Tommy stabbed a guy who was talking to his girlfriend at the time and was NOT in self defense but in pure jealousy. He pleaded guilty and is serving 25 to life. The person he killed was very sweet, loved and had many friends. A lot of people are very angry about what Tommy did. It doesn't seem too far fetch to look into revenge and going after the only person Tommy cared for - Kellie. Also Tommy pissing off someone in jail could have caused this. If she wrote him, which I'm sure she did, could have a return address making it easy for an enemy of Tommy's to stalk and find her

I knew both Tommy and Kellie. In my opinion, they both have major mental issues cause by there mother's ABUSIVE nature. She NUTS! I have seen the psysical scars - sickening. Belinda should be ashamed of herself and stop playing innocent!

Someone else posted that they thought it was weird that her mom took all of Kellie's things and will not give them to the police. How wacko is that? That's another lead I would take on!
    Actually, I was at Numbers that night. The guy that died was the ex. He had an abusive history with the girl in question. Athlete, played soccer. Tommy carried the knife because he's a tiny dude. Tommy's ex was drunk in the bathroom, and guy followed her in. Tommy found out, told him to leave her alone. Guy flipped, attacked Tommy, Tommy defended himself. Copped a plea because who wants to get the needle? This guy apparently had a lot of friends, but none of them were around when this guy decided to flip. All of them felt like making appearances as character witnesses.

This "nice guy." Totally weird. Off. Kept hanging around, looking intense, not saying anything. He was creeping out Tommy, and myself.

So, yeah. That guy wasn't the saint you made him out to be.

Although, given the guy, would not surprise me that one of his friends would do something screwed up like that.

I remember this saga, good times.

Thread Information