Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Nichols (23) murdered her ex-BF Anthony Payne (23) in a DUI collision

mydeathspace

Melissa Nichols (23) murdered her ex-BF Anthony Payne (23) in a DUI collision

Melissa Nichols (23) murdered her ex-boyfriend Anthony Payne (23) in a drunken head-on collision

When girlfriends go bad!

I hope that wound leaves a scar on her forehead so she has to think about it everytime she looks in the mirror. What a monster.

Re: Melissa Nichols (23) murdered her ex-BF Anthony Payne (23) in a DUI collision

The first song to come on her profile for me was...getting away with murder!!  :-o

mydeathspace

Re: Melissa Nichols (23) murdered her ex-BF Anthony Payne (23) in a DUI collision

Might have to change the title of this entry. Here is the girl Anthony was engaged to at the time of his death:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =300227350

Apparently he was killed by an ex-gf.

mydeathspace

I'm ripping the two videos from the news site and posting to YouTube for your viewing pleasure.

Re: Melissa Nichols (23) murdered her BF Anthony Payne (23) in a DUI collision

Uh. Vehicular manslaughter charges? That means a lighter sentence right?  :x

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

That girl looks like somebody famous in that picture. I just can't put a name to it though. 
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

mydeathspace

Anthony's dad died on the exact same day when he was 24! Crazy. Here are two different videos (even though they appear to be the same):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mxr6o-suzU  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MEJOruZSGE

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=16830.msg1049704#msg1049704 date=1224666033]
    That girl looks like somebody famous in that picture. I just can't put a name to it though. 
    [/quote]

Maybe you're just all too used to seeing famous people in mug shots.

[quote author=PiggieMama link=topic=16830.msg1049708#msg1049708 date=1224666623]
    Maybe you're just all too used to seeing famous people in mug shots.
    [/quote]

No. I got it now. She looks like Tara Reid when she was skinny.

Re: Melissa Nichols (23) murdered her ex-BF Anthony Payne (23) in a DUI collisio

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=16830.msg1049704#msg1049704 date=1224666033]
    [/quote]

I thought she looked a lot like the girl from American Pie. The band geek. Her name is escaping me.

Re: Melissa Nichols (23) murdered her ex-BF Anthony Payne (23) in a DUI collisio

[quote author=oohsofaabulous link=topic=16830.msg1049961#msg1049961 date=1224693099]
    I thought she looked a lot like the girl from American Pie. The band geek. Her name is escaping me.
    [/quote]

I agree! ...  I think.  I am thinking of Alyson Hannigan.  When the make the "Made for TV Movie" she should take that role.

[quote author=HotKelz84 link=topic=16830.msg1050020#msg1050020 date=1224695712]
    I agree! ...  I think.  I am thinking of Alyson Hannigan.  When the make the "Made for TV Movie" she should take that role.
    [/quote]

Yeah, Alyson Hannigan is her name.

Damn ain't love grand???

Hell I know a few drunken escapades I had, back in the day, where it could have easily cost me or my ex his life. On both our sides. I kinda felt bad for her, when she realized what she had done after she sobered up....but then I saw what her profile song, so I am torn.

I once rammed my car into the corner of a cotton mill.....of course I was seat belted but the ex wasn't . Nothing happened though....cept damage to my car....but there is that what if again.

so messed up. ive done some crazy shit with my ex, but i would never want him dead. he was engaged, his fiance and him looked happy, but i wonder why she was not on his top friends list?

Apparently it was only a few days before his 24th bday, making the thing about his dad even more creepy.

RIP.
    Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That's all.

Have they given any reasoning as to why she did this. Reading the article leads you to believe they had just spoken prior to the accident, but it says nothing of them arguing etc.

That would be one hell of a whopper to sober up from. Kind of like those dreams where you freak out, wake-up and realize they are just a dream. This would be the opposite, waking up to the nightmare.

I can't hear the sound so what song is on her profile.

RIP Anthony

I love how she has her hair in little-girl braids. Desperate attempt to look sweet and innocent? 

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=16830.msg1055555#msg1055555 date=1225068204]
    Have they given any reasoning as to why she did this.

[/quote]

Sounds like she "still loved him" and wanted him back.  Maybe he said something harsh to her that night, or told her to leave him alone or something.  Maybe she was enraged by whatever took place in the conversation.  Or, could be the old "if I can't have him no one can". 

Am i the only one confused by the chain of events?

When the conversation ended, the pair left the scene in different directions, Nichols heading eastbound in a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am and Payne westbound on a Honda 100 motorcycle

Ok.. So she went east, And he went west.

Payne turned around, heading back eastbound toward Nichols when Chovanec said the woman intentionally crossed into Payne's lane and hit the motorcycle head-on.
    So... He turned around... and, For her to hit him head on, She would have had to do the same(but they fail to mention it.).

Maybe this was all a game of chicken gone wrong? :-P Or... A 21st century Duel. They each had to take a certain amount of "steps" back, then turn and face each other. It just so happens that the guy "Brought a knife to a gun fight".

Just a (tongue in cheek) Theory.

RIP.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=16830.msg1055761#msg1055761 date=1225090542]
    Am i the only one confused by the chain of events?

Ok.. So she went east, And he went west.

So... He turned around... and, For her to hit him head on, She would have had to do the same(but they fail to mention it.).

Maybe this was all a game of chicken gone wrong? :-P Or... A 21st century Duel. They each had to take a certain amount of "steps" back, then turn and face each other. It just so happens that the guy "Brought a knife to a gun fight".

Just a (tongue in cheek) Theory.

RIP.
    [/quote] 

I was wondering about that too. I thought maybe I had missed something.

[quote author=Becki link=topic=16830.msg1052973#msg1052973 date=1224835921]
    Apparently it was only a few days before his 24th bday, making the thing about his dad even more creepy.

RIP.
    [/quote]

Wow - when I posted this, I had no idea the story would be this dramatic.  Creepy indeed!

Details of the crash supposedly haven't been revealed due to the fact this is a murder case.  Someone posted this though....not sure it's 100% accurate, but it's possible....

Here's a couple of posts by the same person....

For confidentiality's sake I wont say too much, I'm the one who first arrived and discovered the accident. I then phoned the police. The motorcyclist died as I was trying to keep him awake. You better belive it was head on. His cycle hit the front right bumper. They 200 feet apart facing opposite directions. The cyclist hit the windshield. It was very very messy. My concern is this: what happened to the passenger in the pontiac who was life flighted? I spent 10 minutes trying to keep her calm until the ambulance arrived. I'm hearing that she died but I think we would have been told this was a double fatality. If anyone finds out more please tell me.

-------------------------------------

KruizenKat and Olivia 74 I'm very glad that Andrew did not die alone, for his sake and yours. Honestly, My wife and I thought at first it was a deer on the road and the car had swerved into the left lane, but it simultaniously dawned on us that it was a person (of all things we were returning from a church activity). I jumped out and went to Andrew. I'm sorry to say that as soon as I saw him I knew he was going to die. His leg was completly severed at just below the hip. But what suprised me most was that he was still breathing. I stood next to him and repeated that he was not alone and that I was going to stay right there with him (my wife was on the phone). He died shortly after. I do not think he suffered long, we must have arrived less than a minute after it happened. I then ran over to the pontiac and tried helping the passenger. Needless to say, she was a terrible mess. I hope she's alive. I want you all to know though that Andrew was not alone when he passed one.

------------------------------------------

From a different poster....

One young man is dead and his family and friends are heartbroken. One young woman is in jail and responsible for this young man's death, and her family is heart broken. Another young woman is hospitalized with a fractured face, eye socket, cheek bone, broken arm and leg and a punctured lung, and her family is heartbroken. Three lives lost or tragically changed forever.And a 1 year old baby without his mama right now and the baby was supposed to be in the car.......how many people's lives have been and continue to be ruined by alcohol, Meth and other drugs? AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES.........

Okay...if she did it on purpose it is not a DUI collision, or at least that is not really relevent.  There is not a law that says murdering while you are intoxicated brings more punishment.  Clearly they are calling it an intentional act.

Also who is this other person?  A passenger in the car?  Her friend?

Either way, too bad this had to happen.  People need to realize that someone dumping you is not the end of the world...

This just keeps getting more crazy and sad with more info that is released.

She's saying it was an accident due to being intoxicated.

Supposedly the friend in the car with her has said it was deliberate. 

On top of all that, some are saying if he wasn't going such a fast rate of speed on the motorcycle (over 100 mph), that he may have survived....but we'll never really know.

Some are saying he turned around to follow her to make sure she got home ok, since she was drunk & driving.  Not really sure why she turned around.  Maybe to follow him??? 

To sum it up...we'll have to wait for the trial or plea deal to get the facts.    :2angry:

Thread Information