Thread: Sean Chisolm (16) charged with possesseion of a weapon and criminal trespass

Sean Chisolm (16) charged with possesseion of a weapon and criminal trespass

Teen found sleeping in lobby with loaded gun

YONKERS - Yonkers police Officers Paul Betti and Daniel Drago made an easy gun arrest this morning. A 16-year-old boy holding a loaded handgun was fast asleep on the lobby floor of an apartment building he did not live in.

The two 3rd Precinct officers were sent to 25 Saratoga Ave. at 2 a.m. after an anonymous caller reported to police headquarters that a boy was sleeping in the lobby holding a gun.
    Advertisement

To their surprise, when Betti and Drago walked into the lobby, Sean Chisolm of 35 Lawrence St. in Yonkers, was there sound asleep holding a .32-caliber Beretta loaded with seven rounds.

The officers secured the gun and woke Chisolm up to let him know he was under arrest.

Chisolm spent the rest of the night in the Alexander Street city jail. He will be arraigned this morning.

He is charged with second-degree criminal possession of a weapon, a felony, and third-degree criminal trespass, a misdemeanor.

His MySpace:
    http://www.myspace.com/seanakadub

__________________________________________________ _____________

This article was funny to me, but the comments on the thread were even more hilarious:

He should also be charged with "LIVING WHILE STUPID" When do we hear from his mother that he is a good boy and blames it all on his friends and the government.
    5/5/2009 12:10:36 PM

Look to find Al Sharpton give a press conference in the coming days to accuse the YPD of planting the weapon on the upstanding citizen Mr.Chilsom. Drugging and leaving Him in the lobby of a Saratoga apt.
    5/5/2009 12:08:18 PM

Re: Sean Chisolm (16) charged with possesseion of a weapon and criminal trespass

Isn't this gangsta shit over yet?

Re: Sean Chisolm (16) charged with possesseion of a weapon and criminal trespass

Sleeping with a gun is pretty gangsta if you ask me.
    Stupid but gangster. 

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

Thread Information