Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man posts Craigslist ad: "I want to meet a woman i can have sex with, then kill"

Man posts Craigslist ad: "I want to meet a woman i can have sex with, then kill"

SEATTLE – Police said a Kent, Wash. man posted an ad on the Craigslist Seattle Web site that sought sex with a woman who he could then kill afterward.

The ad, titled “A strange desire,” was posted in the Casual Encounters section. It asked for "serious iquiries (sic) only please."

An undercover vice detective responded to the ad. Police said the 24-year-old suspect indicated that he posted the ad looking for someone who wanted to be killed, but that he was also willing to kill an unsuspecting person. He also suggested he be paid for the murder.

After several days and 30 e-mails, the suspect and detective agreed to meet at a Seattle motel, but only after doubling his price for the murder to $2,000. The suspect described what sexual acts he wanted to perform with a female and alluded to how he would kill her.

On Monday morning, the detective and suspect finalized the would-be murder. Detectives staked out a motel on East Marginal Way in Seattle and arrested the suspect after he knocked on the door to the room.

Police found a length of heavy chain and a knife on him, consistent with how he wanted to commit the murder. Probable cause documents indicate the suspect confessed.

The suspect made his first appearance in court Tuesday. He’s booked in the King County Jail on investigation of attempted murder charges.

The man's name has not been released by authorities.
    http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_042809_news_craigslist_murder_ad_seattle.11e44 b979.html

Murderers are getting LAZY (And STUPID). Back in the day, You had to own a van and drive around looking for victims... Now they want the victim to come to them.

Craigslist... For all your needs!

:lol: :lol:

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

Re: Man posts Craigslist ad: "I want to meet a woman i can have sex with, then kill"

:-o What the hell, dude.

Again, good things criminals are stupid.  :lol:
    Balls.

Re: Man posts Craigslist ad: "I want to meet a woman i can have sex with, then kill"

:2huh:

Thats so fucked up.

Police identified the man as 24-year-old Shawn T. Skelton. Court documents say Skelton had a knife and a length of heavy chain on him. Investigators said he later confessed to the attempted murder, and said he needed help.
    http://www.kval.com/news/43908117.html

Myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/rhaydus

wow how DUMB. fuckin dumbass. 

ugh and I'm gonna have nightmares now after looking at his profile.

and he procreated. 

his little girl is super cute, poor baby. 

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=19646.msg1261733#msg1261733 date=1241016306]
    his little girl is super cute, poor baby.   
    [/quote]

I know.  I feel so bad for her having such a weirdo fucker for a dad.  Maybe he will get that help that he needs.

Hey, the man is honest about his intentions.  Woman are always bitching about men not being honest.  You meet an honest guy, and you rip him over it...sheesh...

[quote author=Chompin link=topic=19646.msg1261736#msg1261736 date=1241016449]
    Hey, the man is honest about his intentions.  Woman are always bitching about men not being honest.  You meet an honest guy, and you rip him over it...sheesh...
    [/quote]

there is no place in this thread for sarcasm Chompin. 

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=19646.msg1261738#msg1261738 date=1241016486]
    there is no place in this thread for sarcasm Chompin. 
    [/quote]

True.  We should also stop making fun of the dead people here.  It is wrong.

[quote author=Chompin link=topic=19646.msg1261739#msg1261739 date=1241016622]
    True.  We should also stop making fun of the dead people here.  It is wrong.
    [/quote]

you are so right. 

At least he asked nicely for volunteers.  :roll:

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=19646.msg1261725#msg1261725 date=1241015609]
    Police identified the man as 24-year-old Shawn T. Skelton. Court documents say Skelton had a knife and a length of heavy chain on him. Investigators said he later confessed to the attempted murder, and said he needed help.
    http://www.kval.com/news/43908117.html

Myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/rhaydus
    [/quote]

I actually thought someone did it as a joke until I read this! My God I am glad he advertised it like that or most likely another female would have been killed.

His girlfriend and baby-mama...

http://www.myspace.com/218955b

Wonder what she thinks of all this. 

[quote author=Nocturnity link=topic=19646.msg1262216#msg1262216 date=1241057834]
    His girlfriend and baby-mama...

http://www.myspace.com/218955b

Wonder what she thinks of all this. 
    [/quote]

well, her mood is crappy.  her profile says that she is 18 but her quiz says that she turns 17 on Sept. 1st.  I wonder how old that quiz is.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=19646.msg1262220#msg1262220 date=1241058093]
    well, her mood is crappy.  her profile says that she is 18 but her quiz says that she turns 17 on Sept. 1st.  I wonder how old that quiz is.
    [/quote]

She hasnt logged in since her man was arrested for being a whackjob though.  Theres a considerable age difference between them, but hell if hes capable of killing someone, then hes more than capable of impregnating a teenager.

I find it to be weird that he has more pictures of their baby than she does....
    I also am blown away by the fruitcake weirdo fuckers that wander my planet..

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=19646.msg1262233#msg1262233 date=1241059894]
    I find it to be weird that he has more pictures of their baby than she does....
    [/quote]

I dont have any pictures of my daughter on my Myspace.  Zero.  I dont want any of the fruitcake weirdo fuckers that wander the planet to get ahold of them and do weird fruitcakey things to them.

This must have been when they told the baby what daddy had done.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=ApRyL link=topic=19646.msg1262233#msg1262233 date=1241059894]
    [/quote]

Seriously. sometimes I feel like I am so strange.... but then I start to count the number of times things like this have crossed my mind

This guy is like Armin Meiwes, except Meiwes really pulled it off-

Armin Meiwes (born December 1, 1961) is a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh.[3] Because of his deeds, Meiwes is also known as the "Rotenburg Cannibal" or "Der Metzgermeister" (Master Butcher).

Since entering prison, Meiwes has become a vegetarian  :lol:[4] and has joined a prisoners' group favoring Green Party politics.

Looking for a willing victim, Meiwes posted an advertisement at a website, The Cannibal Cafe, whose disclaimer mentions the distinction between reality and fantasy. Meiwes's post stated that he was "looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed".[7] Bernd Jürgen Brandes answered the advertisement.. Many other people responded to the advertisement, but many backed out and none were forced to do anything they didn't want to do by Meiwes. Meiwes is openly bisexual,[8] as was Brandes.[9]

As is known from a videotape the two made when they met on March 9, 2001 in Meiwes' home in the small village of Rotenburg, Meiwes amputated Brandes' penis and the two men attempted to eat the penis together before Brandes was killed. Brandes had insisted that Meiwes attempt to bite his penis off. This did not work, though Meiwes was able to burst both of Brandes' testicles by biting them. Ultimately, Meiwes used a knife to remove Brandes' penis. Brandes apparently tried to eat some of his own penis raw, but could not because it was too tough and, as he put it, "chewy". Meiwes then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic, but by then it was too burned to be consumed. He then chopped it up into chunks and fed it to his dog[3] According to journalists who saw the video (which has not been made public), Brandes may already have been too weakened from blood loss to actually eat any of his penis. Meiwes read a Star Trek book for three hours whilst his voluntary victim was bleeding to death in the bath. Meiwes apparently gave him large quantities of alcohol and pain killers, 30 sleeping pills and a bottle of schnapps, finally, he kissed him once and killed him in a room that he had built in his house for this purpose, The Slaughter Room. After stabbing Brandes to death in the throat, he hung the body on a meathook and tore hunks of flesh from it; he even tried to grind the bones to use as flour. The whole scene was recorded on the two-hour video tape. Meiwes ate the body over the next 10 months, storing body parts in his freezer under pizza boxes and consuming up to 20 kg of the flesh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=19646.msg1262989#msg1262989 date=1241123955]
    This guy is like Armin Meiwes, except Meiwes really pulled it off-

Armin Meiwes (born December 1, 1961) is a German man who achieved international notoriety for killing and eating a voluntary victim he had found via the Internet. After Meiwes and the victim jointly attempted to eat the victim's severed penis, Meiwes killed his victim and proceeded to eat a large amount of his flesh.[3] Because of his deeds, Meiwes is also known as the "Rotenburg Cannibal" or "Der Metzgermeister" (Master Butcher).

Since entering prison, Meiwes has become a vegetarian  :lol:[4] and has joined a prisoners' group favoring Green Party politics.

Looking for a willing victim, Meiwes posted an advertisement at a website, The Cannibal Cafe, whose disclaimer mentions the distinction between reality and fantasy. Meiwes's post stated that he was "looking for a well-built 18 to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed".[7] Bernd Jürgen Brandes answered the advertisement.. Many other people responded to the advertisement, but many backed out and none were forced to do anything they didn't want to do by Meiwes. Meiwes is openly bisexual,[8] as was Brandes.[9]

As is known from a videotape the two made when they met on March 9, 2001 in Meiwes' home in the small village of Rotenburg, Meiwes amputated Brandes' penis and the two men attempted to eat the penis together before Brandes was killed. Brandes had insisted that Meiwes attempt to bite his penis off. This did not work, though Meiwes was able to burst both of Brandes' testicles by biting them. Ultimately, Meiwes used a knife to remove Brandes' penis. Brandes apparently tried to eat some of his own penis raw, but could not because it was too tough and, as he put it, "chewy". Meiwes then sautéed the penis in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic, but by then it was too burned to be consumed. He then chopped it up into chunks and fed it to his dog[3] According to journalists who saw the video (which has not been made public), Brandes may already have been too weakened from blood loss to actually eat any of his penis. Meiwes read a Star Trek book for three hours whilst his voluntary victim was bleeding to death in the bath. Meiwes apparently gave him large quantities of alcohol and pain killers, 30 sleeping pills and a bottle of schnapps, finally, he kissed him once and killed him in a room that he had built in his house for this purpose, The Slaughter Room. After stabbing Brandes to death in the throat, he hung the body on a meathook and tore hunks of flesh from it; he even tried to grind the bones to use as flour. The whole scene was recorded on the two-hour video tape. Meiwes ate the body over the next 10 months, storing body parts in his freezer under pizza boxes and consuming up to 20 kg of the flesh.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes
    [/quote]

I saw the documentary on this guy.  Apparently this Skelton guy did too :lol:

This is the third instance in which I decided that Craigslist is not for me. Between the woman who took the babysitting job and ended up being shot (I actually worked with her once, absolutely WONDERFUL human being) and left in her own trunk, the masseuse, and this... yeah. NO.

Craigslist is a shady shady place.

Thread Information