Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Man posts Craigslist ad: "I want to meet a woman i can have sex with, then kill"

Re: Man posts Craigslist ad: "I want to meet a woman i can have sex with, then kill"

It's funny, I do a lot of business via craigs list (Buying/selling cars, mostly),  Even driving to the middle of nowhere to view some car on the back of some persons farm. And yet these stories never make me think twice. :lol:

The worst thing to happen to me on craigslist was when i was 18, Some dude got my AIM s/n some how, and messaged me to 'offer me a job' at his counseling firm, But i had to agree to be spanked when i was bad.  I spent a good few days talking to him and posting the convo for people to read, It was pretty funny.

The dude's still on my AIM buddy list, But i haven't seen him online in years. :lol:

Re: Man posts Craigslist ad: "I want to meet a woman i can have sex with, then kill"

maybe I am just really paranoid (in fact, I know I am).

I know someday I'm going to be in that dreaded 1 percentile for something and I would like it to not be having an obituary that starts "She thought she was picking up free furniture from an ad on Craigslist..."

No, its cos he's a guy. I've met plenty of people via craigslist and while none of them have killed me, most of them were kinda off (including me, hey I can admit i'm kinda off) even the people I've sold stuff too. When I was leaving CT, I posted an ad for my desk. Some dude calls me and is all "can I fit it in my porsche? cause im a doctor and by the way, im loaded and single, never mind the desk, let's go out for drinks." uhhh no, dude. :lol:
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=19646.msg1264057#msg1264057 date=1241224384]
    No, its cos he's a guy. I've met plenty of people via craigslist and while none of them have killed me, most of them were kinda off (including me, hey I can admit i'm kinda off) even the people I've sold stuff too. When I was leaving CT, I posted an ad for my desk. Some dude calls me and is all "can I fit it in my porsche? cause im a doctor and by the way, im loaded and single, never mind the desk, let's go out for drinks." uhhh no, dude. :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I felt the need to clarify that just in case there was any confusion.  :lol:
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=19646.msg1264057#msg1264057 date=1241224384]
    [/quote]

I once had a guy in his 60s come buy a busted big screen tv from me, but all he had was a small pickup with no tie-downs. So whats he do? He rides in the back holding the tv (it was a 50" one.. a good 200+ lbs) up, while his buddy drove the 25 minutes (on the freeway) to his house.

I've also had a guy try to trade me a Sub-machine gun for a truck i was selling.

I haven't met any REAL freaks yet... hahaha.

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=19646.msg1264127#msg1264127 date=1241229316]
      I once had a guy in his 60s come buy a busted big screen tv from me, but all he had was a small pickup with no tie-downs. So whats he do? He rides in the back holding the tv (it was a 50" one.. a good 200+ lbs) up, while his buddy drove the 25 minutes (on the freeway) to his house.

I've also had a guy try to trade me a Sub-machine gun for a truck i was selling.

I haven't met any REAL freaks yet... hahaha.
    [/quote]

Don't worry, there's still plenty of time.  :-D
    Balls.

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=19646.msg1264205#msg1264205 date=1241236029]
    Don't worry, there's still plenty of time.  :-D
    [/quote]

I think i've met more freaks (^^^^^^^) through MDS then I ever will through craigslist. :-P kidding!

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=19646.msg1264227#msg1264227 date=1241237128]

I think i've met more freaks (^^^^^^^) through MDS then I ever will through craigslist. :-P kidding!
    [/quote]

:x You better hope we never meet in person!!

:lol:
    Balls.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=19646.msg1264227#msg1264227 date=1241237128]

[/quote]

HEY!
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information