Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: 17-year-old Brittanee Marie Drexel of New York found dead 13 years after going missing in Myrtle Beach

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    That family and everyone who knew Britanee have waited so long for some answers, I'm so glad they at least found her remains so that the family can have at least that.

She was just a kid. A kid looking for a little fun, too far away from home. She put some trust into a piece of shit and ended up missing for all this time. I can't imagine going through my life, wondering, with every breath, where my child was, what happened to them. That would ratchet every interaction I had with people up to the 100th power, and that would be painfully ugly. I don't think I could live with myself like that.

I'm just glad we finally have at least some answers. Rest in Peace, Brittanee. We don't have to have known you to remember you. I hope that, one day, your family can come to terms with the things that happened to you. You didn't deserve this.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Watching the Dateline episode on this case breaks my heart and pisses me off even more. The FBI tried to railroad those dudes all while the local police were saying that they pretty much think that they knew who had killed her! Not only that, but by then they had interviewed the girlfriend. She told them that he had fantasies of kidnapping and killing girls. They had her on a secretly recorded phone call confessing that he may have killed her or SHE may have killed her! This case could have been solved long ago if the FBI hadn't fucked it up.

Thread Information