Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 17-year-old Brittanee Marie Drexel of New York found dead 13 years after going missing in Myrtle Beach

Olivia

Re: 17-year-old Brittanee Marie Drexel of New York Missing - Myrtle Beach

http://www.helpfindsissy.com/findbritt.html

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=19642.msg1285842#msg1285842 date=1243246198]
    But other than that do you think it might be her?
    [/quote]

Anything is possible, really. She may not be using her picture and is spelling her name differently. It would be a little stupid of her to manipulate her own disappearance and then set up a myspace account with all her own info knowing its possible and even likely that people are heavily checking in on anything that might lead to her.

So sure, it might be her.

It also might be a little attention whore using Drexel's name to up the amount of people who check her out or used her name as a joke (which is a little f***ed up but wouldn't be surprising).

The possibilities are endless.

I've been following this case on www.projectjason.org but it seems to be the same old information there, nothing really new posted.

I'm eighteen + if one of my girls disappeared like Brittanee has I wouldn't be peeling outta there at 4am, I'd be heading the damn search! 
    + what's with posting the pictures from spring break then tagging everyone but Brittanee? I mean like, even if there's some random person in one of my pictures I'll post like "A, B, C oh + random dude" but it's like they're completely ignoring her presence! Dude, she's missing put all your petty drama aside for now; y'all were together at MB, y'all might have been the last people to see her - don't act like y'all don't know who she is! 

+ I'm kinda confused about this Hahn guy. I've read here that he knew she was missing + he filed her missing persons report, right? How did he know she was missing before anyone else? Was he there too? + why did he file the report not her mom? Okay so it might've taken her a little longer to get there but if I'd jus' found out my daughter had gone missing I woulda been in the car before I'd finished the call, no matter how long it took. Too much jus' doesn't add up here..right?

x
    "cause if it's fried, we'll eat it. cause if it's liquid, we'll drink it. cause if it's breathing, we'll shag it! scotland, the best small country in the world." - omid djalili.

[quote author=JellyBaby_x link=topic=19642.msg1295459#msg1295459 date=1244062962]
    I've been following this case on www.projectjason.org but it seems to be the same old information there, nothing really new posted.

I'm eighteen + if one of my girls disappeared like Brittanee has I wouldn't be peeling outta there at 4am, I'd be heading the damn search! 
    + what's with posting the pictures from spring break then tagging everyone but Brittanee? I mean like, even if there's some random person in one of my pictures I'll post like "A, B, C oh + random dude" but it's like they're completely ignoring her presence! Dude, she's missing put all your petty drama aside for now; y'all were together at MB, y'all might have been the last people to see her - don't act like y'all don't know who she is! 

+ I'm kinda confused about this Hahn guy. I've read here that he knew she was missing + he filed her missing persons report, right? How did he know she was missing before anyone else? Was he there too? + why did he file the report not her mom? Okay so it might've taken her a little longer to get there but if I'd jus' found out my daughter had gone missing I woulda been in the car before I'd finished the call, no matter how long it took. Too much jus' doesn't add up here..right?

x

[/quote]

That confused me a little bit, too.

From what I understand, Hahn was closer to Myrtle Beach than Brittanee's Mother, so he drove down to file the missing person's report and find out anything he could.

I couldn't agree more with you about the behavior of her "friends."  They are behaving like spoiled brats, and they clearly don't give a damn about what happened with Brittanee.  That, or they know what happened to her and they don't care.  One or the other.

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=19642.msg1295575#msg1295575 date=1244070126]

From what I understand, Hahn was closer to Myrtle Beach than Brittanee's Mother, so he drove down to file the missing person's report and find out anything he could.

I couldn't agree more with you about the behavior of her "friends."  They are behaving like spoiled brats, and they clearly don't give a damn about what happened with Brittanee.  That, or they know what happened to her and they don't care.  One or the other.
    [/quote]

There are a lot of confusing things in this case.  I think the timeline is something like...
    She told her mom she was going to a friends house for the weekend and she called and checked in with her mom during the time she was gone, until that last day.  The boyfriend, who I think knew she was really in Myrtle Beach, called the mother to say he hadn't heard from her.  He may have even called the friends... not sure... but he was the one that told the mom she was missing and that she'd been in Myrtle Beach.  Then mom called the guy in the military because he was closer and she wouldn't be able to get there as fast.  He went and checked around and ended up filing the missing person's report.  I think he also helped with the searches as did the boyfriend.

In five weeks of searching, there has been no sign of Brittanee Drexel. There have been dozens of leads and sightings. None have panned out.

Brittanee’s mother, Dawn Drexel, has been in South Carolina since the beginning. She is determined as ever, but she told News 10NBC by phone Wednesday she’s emotionally spent.

“This is very, very difficult because you don’t know, you just don’t know if she’s still here with us…or she’s not….But we’re trying to keep hopeful that we can find her still,” Drexel said.

Drexel has traveled to Charleston and points in between, talking to people, handing out flyers. This weekend, Brittanee’s story will air on “America’s Most Wanted.” That gives Dawn Drexel hope.

“I’m trying to get her on national television and keep her face out there so if somebody did see something or heard something, that they would come forward.”

Drexel hopes to stay in South Carolina until she finds Brittanee, but that may be dependent on the generosity of others. That’s what has kept her there this long.

She says the police are still actively involved in this case. She says some leads are coming in, they’re just not turning up anything. She’s pinning big hopes on the “America’s Most Wanted” broadcast.

While the search continues in South Carolina, work is going on here in Rochester.

“I’m continuing at the pace that I was five weeks ago,” Brittanee’s boyfriend John Grieco said.

Grieco had to come home after weeks of searching. He’s working to make enough money to go back. He’s also put together a major fundraiser for June 26.  It’s three parties in three locations at the Dome Arena that he hopes will raise money and keep Brittanee’s story alive.

“If people stop searching, I’m going to continue to search for the rest of my life, honestly,” Grieco said.

Grieco’s fundraiser is called, “Fill the Dome and Bring Brittanee Home.” Again, it’s at the Dome Arena in Henrietta on June 26. It will feature celebrity guests from some of your favorite television shows. Grieco says he’s looking for more sponsors and people to rent booths.

anyone know if they found this girl yet?

usually when someone as pretty and as old as her goes missing
    it doesnt end well

she is more than likely dead

hopefully she just ran away to Mexico or something

To me she looks a lot like Shawn Johnson, but I guess her stalker is tied up.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=19642.msg1269319#msg1269319 date=1241721552]
    My sister used to do shit like that all the time in high school.  Brit had people covering for her.  Doesn't mean that her mom didn't know much that was going on with her.

Holloway.
    [/quote]

Do what?!?!  I never left town while having people covering for me!  Or did I? 

I've seen a couple of stories in the paper lately about a guy who has driven up to young girls (in MB) and then offered them a drink.  The first girl was 15, took the drink, was sexually assaulted by him in his car, and then woke up in a strange hotel room feeling woozy.  The second girl was also assaulted by him and got away.  I can't remember all of the facts, and I tried to find the links online, but I wasn't successful.  It just seems kind of coincidental...maybe a connection?
    Quote from: sogs on Today at 08:24:52 pm<br />I got Carolina&#39;s back....&nbsp; She hit femme for me!

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=19642.msg1295575#msg1295575 date=1244070126]

I couldn't agree more with you about the behavior of her &quot;friends.&quot;&nbsp; They are behaving like spoiled brats, and they clearly don't give a damn about what happened with Brittanee.&nbsp; That, or they know what happened to her and they don't care.&nbsp; One or the other.
    [/quote]

Okay so has Hahn been like ruled out as a possible suspect? Did anyone ever find out that 'secret' he had?

Damn, if that's how Brittanee's friends act I'd hate to see her enemies, you know.&nbsp; :|

x
    &quot;cause if it&#39;s fried, we&#39;ll eat it. cause if it&#39;s liquid, we&#39;ll drink it. cause if it&#39;s breathing, we&#39;ll shag it! scotland, the best small country in the world.&quot; - omid djalili.

[quote author=Carolina Girl link=topic=19642.msg1297713#msg1297713 date=1244252775]
    Do what?!?!&nbsp; I never left town while having people covering for me!&nbsp; &nbsp; Or did I?&nbsp; &nbsp;

I've seen a couple of stories in the paper lately about a guy who has driven up to young girls (in MB) and then offered them a drink.&nbsp; The first girl was 15, took the drink, was sexually assaulted by him in his car, and then woke up in a strange hotel room feeling woozy.&nbsp; The second girl was also assaulted by him and got away.&nbsp; I can't remember all of the facts, and I tried to find the links online, but I wasn't successful.&nbsp; It just seems kind of coincidental...maybe a connection?
    [/quote]

I meant making up stories to the parents and telling that you are doing something when you are really doing something else.&nbsp;

everytime this thread gets bumped I get a funny feeling in my belly that I am going to open it up and see &quot;Body believed to be that of Brittanee Drexel found&quot;. I just have no good feeling about this, even though, there are cases like Elizabeth Smart.&nbsp;

[quote author=intrigued1csc link=topic=19642.msg1299089#msg1299089 date=1244483562]
    everytime this thread gets bumped I get a funny feeling in my belly that I am going to open it up and see &quot;Body believed to be that of Brittanee Drexel found&quot;. I just have no good feeling about this, even though, there are cases like Elizabeth Smart.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

That's what I think! I'm like oh no, gotta read it...

ok so is it just me or has anyone else been keeping up on all of these peoples myspace's. Updated on the 29th of May her birth fathers mood says confused. Also is the moms new bf unaware of the fact that this girl is missing or is he just completly unacknowledging this? If you check her friends (John Hahn) his status says &quot;has a secret...&quot; and his mood is confident. this was updated on the 28th of May. This Peter kid, has confident for his status updated today, it does not seem like any of the people that were down there with her are too concerned or upset about her dissapearance. From what i know about this whole situation, what has happened seems pretty self explainable. Brittanee got into a fight with her friends about the whole shorts ordeal (common for teenage girls). Brittanee either got to the room and no-one was there, or just never went and hung out somewhere else. Brittanee decided she was not ready to leave yet, so the people she went down there with either left without her, or she just never said anything to anyone about her decision. She has been gone for a little over a month, she could be too afraid to call anyone to come get her, so instead she has decided to hitchhike or just walk all the way back and deal with the consequences when she gets back. This would explain her cell phone heading north. Think about it, if someone stole her phone, they would use it. Also, why would Brittanee go all the way to the n.c. just to get rid of a cell phone? makes no sense. So my only conclusion for this Peter kid, is he is the only one she told about it and instead of admitting to knowing, he would rather play dumb as to not get himself into trouble. As for Brittanee, she could be on her way up to ny still, or... she could have hitched a ride and gotten&nbsp; herself into trouble. aka*dead. I hope she is alive and the police find her. She is afterall 17, shes got alot of life left to live. Plus&nbsp; she would not be able to make it on her own being 17 and maybe she realized this. most places you have to be 18 to work because of cigs and alchohol, plus there are very few people or places to rent if you are under 18. also with the economy, you have to have around 1,300 to get an apt. in ny thats first month rent and deposit. it is probably more expensive down there. but i can bet one thing, if she is still alive, she is not still in s.c. because wether she is hitching/walking back to ny, or deciding to stay a runaway, she would not be dumb enough to stay in the place she dissapeared.I think if she is still alive and out there (lets hope!) that she needs to get ahold of someone, anyone. Just so her mother wont be so devistated any longer.
    love life, because without love, life is like a shallow grave waiting to be filled. ©

[quote author=Gwendolyn :) link=topic=19642.msg1299345#msg1299345 date=1244502824]
    ok so is it just me or has anyone else been keeping up on all of these peoples myspace's. Updated on the 29th of May her birth fathers mood says confused. Also is the moms new bf unaware of the fact that this girl is missing or is he just completly unacknowledging this? If you check her friends (John Hahn) his status says &quot;has a secret...&quot; and his mood is confident. this was updated on the 28th of May. This Peter kid, has confident for his status updated today, it does not seem like any of the people that were down there with her are too concerned or upset about her dissapearance. From what i know about this whole situation, what has happened seems pretty self explainable. Brittanee got into a fight with her friends about the whole shorts ordeal (common for teenage girls). Brittanee either got to the room and no-one was there, or just never went and hung out somewhere else. Brittanee decided she was not ready to leave yet, so the people she went down there with either left without her, or she just never said anything to anyone about her decision. She has been gone for a little over a month, she could be too afraid to call anyone to come get her, so instead she has decided to hitchhike or just walk all the way back and deal with the consequences when she gets back. This would explain her cell phone heading north. Think about it, if someone stole her phone, they would use it. Also, why would Brittanee go all the way to the n.c. just to get rid of a cell phone? makes no sense. So my only conclusion for this Peter kid, is he is the only one she told about it and instead of admitting to knowing, he would rather play dumb as to not get himself into trouble. As for Brittanee, she could be on her way up to ny still, or... she could have hitched a ride and gotten&nbsp; herself into trouble. aka*dead. I hope she is alive and the police find her. She is afterall 17, shes got alot of life left to live. Plus&nbsp; she would not be able to make it on her own being 17 and maybe she realized this. most places you have to be 18 to work because of cigs and alchohol, plus there are very few people or places to rent if you are under 18. also with the economy, you have to have around 1,300 to get an apt. in ny thats first month rent and deposit. it is probably more expensive down there. but i can bet one thing, if she is still alive, she is not still in s.c. because wether she is hitching/walking back to ny, or deciding to stay a runaway, she would not be dumb enough to stay in the place she dissapeared.I think if she is still alive and out there (lets hope!) that she needs to get ahold of someone, anyone. Just so her mother wont be so devistated any longer.
    [/quote]

Uhh. I think you have last login and updated confused. The Hahn guy's myspace has said &quot;has a secret&quot; for a while now.

No offense, but where do you come up with this stuff?

[quote author=intrigued1csc link=topic=19642.msg1299545#msg1299545 date=1244515753]
    Uhh. I think you have last login and updated confused. The Hahn guy's myspace has said &quot;has a secret&quot; for a while now.

No offense, but where do you come up with this stuff?
    [/quote]

JOHN_mutha_fuckin_HAHN
    john hahn&nbsp;
    &nbsp; Male
    20 years old
    Roc City, North Carolina
    United States

Last Login: 5/28/2009

Mood: confident&nbsp;

&nbsp; Contacting JOHN_mutha_fuckin_HAHN&nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp;

JOHN_mutha_fuckin_HAHN has a secret...
    view more&nbsp;

http://www.myspace.com/hahn83

Maybe i do. idk. im not his friend so i cant check it, but honestly from the reports saying he was a close friend and like family, if i was him in this situation, i would have changed my status and mood. i would be scared to death. just thought it was kinda strange.

love life, because without love, life is like a shallow grave waiting to be filled. ©

[quote author=Gwendolyn :) link=topic=19642.msg1299594#msg1299594 date=1244518579]

JOHN_mutha_fuckin_HAHN
    john hahn&nbsp;
    &nbsp; &nbsp;Male
    20 years old
    Roc City, North Carolina
    United States

Last Login: 5/28/2009

Mood: confident&nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;Contacting JOHN_mutha_fuckin_HAHN&nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

&nbsp;

JOHN_mutha_fuckin_HAHN has a secret...
    view more&nbsp;

http://www.myspace.com/hahn83

Maybe i do. idk. im not his friend so i cant check it, but honestly from the reports saying he was a close friend and like family, if i was him in this situation, i would have changed my status and mood. i would be scared to death. just thought it was kinda strange.

[/quote]

Personally if it were my friend missing and I was scared to death for her, updating my mood and status on myspace would probably be the farthest thing from my mind.
    ask me questions damnit<br />http://www.formspring.me/bama

[quote author=Bama Star link=topic=19642.msg1299599#msg1299599 date=1244518898]

Personally if it were my friend missing and I was scared to death for her, updating my mood and status on myspace would probably be the farthest thing from my mind.
    [/quote]

ya but i would also be thinking, police are going to use anything they can find to use against anyone in order to solve this. the whole &quot;i have a secret&quot; thing is kinda suspicious if the cops wouldnt be able to check his past updates and when it was last updated.

[quote author=Gwendolyn :) link=topic=19642.msg1299601#msg1299601 date=1244519055]
    ya but i would also be thinking, police are going to use anything they can find to use against anyone in order to solve this. the whole &quot;i have a secret&quot; thing is kinda suspicious if the cops wouldnt be able to check his past updates and when it was last updated.
    [/quote]

Maybe they advised him not to change anything, because then it would just make him look guilty whereas, if his myspace said that before she went missing... they can't use it against him. Maybe he knew she was in NC and that was his secret.

[quote author=intrigued1csc link=topic=19642.msg1299617#msg1299617 date=1244520359]
    Maybe they advised him not to change anything, because then it would just make him look guilty whereas, if his myspace said that before she went missing... they can't use it against him. Maybe he knew she was in NC and that was his secret.
    [/quote]

maybe. that is a pretty good possibility. i just cant see how long ago he updated it, and ik most ppl update theirs constantly so it was like a... oh im gonna assume he recently updated it. sort of thing.

[quote author=Gwendolyn :) link=topic=19642.msg1299627#msg1299627 date=1244520908]

maybe. that is a pretty good possibility. i just cant see how long ago he updated it, and ik most ppl update theirs constantly so it was like a... oh im gonna assume he recently updated it. sort of thing.
    [/quote]

You know what they say when you assume...&nbsp;

I do think you should go back and read the entire thread, has some good info, and some of what you said has been touched.&nbsp; :|

with all the crazy theories being tossed around, Brittanee walking home for the past month doesn't even sound that ridiculous.
    Team Leyash

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=sheeppiss link=topic=19642.msg1299755#msg1299755 date=1244531348]
    with all the crazy theories being tossed around, Brittanee walking home for the past month doesn't even sound that ridiculous.
    [/quote]

lol.&nbsp; you're right.&nbsp; at the same time, you never know...someones theory could be something that hasnt been thought about yet, maybe a way to discover what happened to her.

i feel really bad for this little girl.&nbsp; it seems like she just fell off the face of the earth, and her friends act like they don't give a shit, except for her boyfriend.&nbsp; :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

To be honest, if she was just simply walking home for the past month, I think someone out there would of spotted her by now with all of the media hype.&nbsp; Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=jnicole link=topic=19642.msg1299877#msg1299877 date=1244547736]
    To be honest, if she was just simply walking home for the past month, I think someone out there would of spotted her by now with all of the media hype.&nbsp; Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.
    [/quote]

not if she's taking the back roads.&nbsp; :2shocked:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information