Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 17-year-old Brittanee Marie Drexel of New York found dead 13 years after going missing in Myrtle Beach

Re: 17-year-old Brittanee Marie Drexel of New York Missing - Myrtle Beach

This entire case is soooooooooooooo weird.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=19642.msg1281091#msg1281091 date=1242843925]
    This entire case is soooooooooooooo weird.
    [/quote]

As Weird As LaLizaa Using Brittanee's Picture? Unless That's Her
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Olivia

I've been having messed up dreams lately and I had a dream about this case last night.  I don't remember much except that she actually went missing in 2007 in my dream and it only came out now.  Weird.

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=19642.msg1281236#msg1281236 date=1242854462]
    [/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From what I have heard about the John Hahn guy he is a family friend and like a father figure to Brittanee. I believe he was stationed close by MB so when Britt's BF called her mom about Brittanee missing, her mom called John since he was in the area. Sooo i believe that's why he was the one to report her missing.

That 'has a secret' thing is definitely weird though.... if it's private, can anybody even see when he set that? or when his las log in was? Maybe he hasn't been on since she's been missing? very strange.

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=19642.msg1280997#msg1280997 date=1242839756]

I don't remember hearing much about him except for the fact that he was a military man, family friend, and he was the one to actually file the missing persons report.  Is he the one that contacted Brittanee's parents as well?  How did he know she was missing?  :roll:
    [/quote]

I think this is confused because both his name AND Britt's BF's name are John. Her BF John is the one that contacted her mom when Britt stopped responding to his texts. And then the mom called John Hahn, who was a friend of the family and was near Myrtle Beach. And then He filed the missing persons report.

At least that's what i've gotten out of this mess.
    I hope something breaks in this case soon... or one of the 'friends' talks. with each day it seems less likely that she ran away.. i mean, no one has touched her bank account even though her family has been putting money in it. and she was 17 and had no way to support herself all this time.  :-(

Military boy's status has said that since I first saw it, back when it was first posted in here.  My status message still has what I was doing a couple of weeks ago so he may just be the type that doesn't pay attention to that.

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=19642.msg1281236#msg1281236 date=1242854462]
    [/quote]

I just see it as awareness.  There are people down here all over that are wearing t-shirts with Brittanee's picture on it.

Aren't there like millions of missing teens in America?

mydeathspace

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=19642.msg1281370#msg1281370 date=1242862578]
    [/quote]

Yes, but they only count if Necro comes up with a stupid theory and/or personal story to go along with the case. 

Olivia

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=19642.msg1281370#msg1281370 date=1242862578]
    [/quote]

My goal is to have a million different t shirts with the face of each one on them.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=19642.msg1281374#msg1281374 date=1242862819]
    Yes, but they only count if Necro comes up with a stupid theory and/or personal story to go along with the case. 
    [/quote]
    Oh, I thought she was just trying to avoid Neener.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=19642.msg1281379#msg1281379 date=1242863073]
    My goal is to have a million different t shirts with the face of each one on them.
    [/quote]
    Man, that's a lot of folding.

Mom's myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/bemibabe

Dawn ♥www.myspace.com/bemibabe Send Message
    Add to Friends
    Add Comment
    Missing my Baby(Mike) so much can't wait until he is home.I love u baby!!(bummed)Mood: loved at 4:18 PM Mar 20 view more
    View My: PhotosVideosBlogPlaylists36 / Female
    ROCHESTER, New York, US
    Last Login: 5/20/2009

:roll:

Am I missing something?  Her daughter has been missing for a month and she's proclaiming how much she misses her BOYFRIEND??????

Please someone tell me Brittanee has been found alive and well and is back home.  If Brittanee is still missing, then this bullshit just makes me want to 

[quote author=MorbidlyLovely link=topic=19642.msg1282116#msg1282116 date=1242919225]
    Mom's myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/bemibabe

Dawn ♥www.myspace.com/bemibabe Send Message
    Add to Friends
    Add Comment
    Missing my Baby(Mike) so much can't wait until he is home.I love u baby!!(bummed)Mood: loved at 4:18 PM Mar 20 view more
    View My: PhotosVideosBlogPlaylists36 / Female
    ROCHESTER, New York, US
    Last Login: 5/20/2009

:roll:

Am I missing something?  Her daughter has been missing for a month and she's proclaiming how much she misses her BOYFRIEND??????

Please someone tell me Brittanee has been found alive and well and is back home.  If Brittanee is still missing, then this bullshit just makes me want to 

[/quote]

Eh, she hasn't changed it since March, even though she has logged in. I dunno, I think her mom gave up right away. In every interview she has done since day 2, she says she thinks she is dead. I feel bad for Brit because she has no one but strangers in her court. Her friends, and parents have all failed her. I said it before... I would run away too, with friends and family like that.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=19642.msg1281247#msg1281247 date=1242854911]
    I've been having messed up dreams lately and I had a dream about this case last night.  I don't remember much except that she actually went missing in 2007 in my dream and it only came out now.  Weird.
    [/quote]

Weird! I've been having some totally fucked up dreams too and I never usually dream about anything at all. I figure I must have been looking at too many missing persons cases recently and it has all leaked into my subconscious. I don't know what it is about missing cases, they just really get to me for some reason.

[quote author=lalizaa link=topic=19642.msg1281303#msg1281303 date=1242858078]
    I think this is confused because both his name AND Britt's BF's name are John. Her BF John is the one that contacted her mom when Britt stopped responding to his texts. And then the mom called John Hahn, who was a friend of the family and was near Myrtle Beach. And then He filed the missing persons report.

At least that's what i've gotten out of this mess.
    I hope something breaks in this case soon... or one of the 'friends' talks. with each day it seems less likely that she ran away.. i mean, no one has touched her bank account even though her family has been putting money in it. and she was 17 and had no way to support herself all this time.  :-(
    [/quote]

Your correct in referring to this case as a mess! The media reports have definately confused the names of their sources in different articles and the timeline of the apparent sequence of events varies from article to article too. Some say she was walking along the beach, others don't say anything about the route she walked, only the fact that she left the hotel ... and then the stories keep changing amongst the people involved too! It's hard to discern between fact and speculation as the days go by. I am just hoping that the police are a lot more competent and concerned with accuracy than the journalists and the media appears to be.

According to this site blinkoncrime.com when Hahn arrived at Myrtle Beach to file the missing persons report, he also found Drexel's clothes and liquor inside Broswick's hotel room. But the boys had left by then, so I guess Hahn didn't just waltz on into both the hotel rooms but was accompanied by police when he made these discoveries. Can anyone confirm the clothes/liquor thing?

[quote author=trepid link=topic=19642.msg1282148#msg1282148 date=1242920587]

According to this site blinkoncrime.com when Hahn arrived at Myrtle Beach to file the missing persons report, he also found Drexel's clothes and liquor inside Broswick's hotel room. But the boys had left by then, so I guess Hahn didn't just waltz on into both the hotel rooms but was accompanied by police when he made these discoveries. Can anyone confirm the clothes/liquor thing?
    [/quote]

I'm pretty sure her clothes were left in her room, not his
    http://a.abcnews.com/m/screen?id=7479898&pid=81 (this article also has a lot of info on details..)

Brittanee is believed to have her cell phone and her purse with her, Drexel said, but left her luggage behind in the hotel room.

"It's not like my daughter ... to leave her stuff," she said, describing Brittanee as a typical teenager who pays close attention to her clothes, hair and makeup.
    Peter claims Britt was only in his room for 10 mins before she left to return the shorts, so I don't think she had any clothes in there. As far as the booze though, yes Peter & the boys left in a hurry -- leaving their deposit behind AND the booze. i'm guessing so they didn't have to drive with it. seeing as they were all UNDERAGE..

This bit is interesting...

Dawn Drexel said she didn't even know her daughter was in Myrtle Beach until Brittanee's boyfriend called late Saturday night and said her friends couldn't find her.

"I said, 'What do you mean they can't find her?'" Drexel said.

Drexel said a family friend in North Carolina immediately drove down to Myrtle Beach and called police just before 5 a.m. Sunday when Brittanee didn't return to her hotel room at the Bluewater Resort.

Diagnosed with depression, Brittanee had recently been put on anti-depressant medication after the stress of family problems, including the divorce of her mother and stepfather, became too much for her to deal with on her own.

I just found this..  :-(

"My gut is telling me she's out there. She's alive, and somebody has her and is doing horrible things to her," said John Grieco.

He last spoke to his girlfriend April 25th. "The last text that I sent her, it had the sentence, 'You better be safe. I really miss you,'" recalled Grieco. "And she assured me that she was being safe, and now this is national news."

"Something happened that she has no control over the situation," said Grieco. 

He has two words for his girlfriend: stay strong.

"I'm going to put in every last bit of energy that I have to find her," said Grieco. "If that puts me in the grave I'll do it 'cause I want her back home."

Grieco will be heading back to South Carolina with his father to keep on searching for Drexel. He says his instincts are telling him she's not in Myrtle Beach anymore, but says it's better being down there searching rather than being in Rochester talking about it.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S914066.shtml?cat=566

Her BF seems like the only one who is genuinely worried about her. I heard he also said he quit school and his job. Not sure if that's completely true but I can't imagine how he must feel right now.

[quote author=lalizaa link=topic=19642.msg1281301#msg1281301 date=1242857677]
    From what I have heard about the John Hahn guy he is a family friend and like a father figure to Brittanee. I believe he was stationed close by MB so when Britt's BF called her mom about Brittanee missing, her mom called John since he was in the area. Sooo i believe that's why he was the one to report her missing.

That 'has a secret' thing is definitely weird though.... if it's private, can anybody even see when he set that? or when his las log in was? Maybe he hasn't been on since she's been missing? very strange.
    [/quote]

I thought he was like 20 yrs. old.... She is 17....  maybe more like an "older brother" or "uncle" instead of father figure?  I do believe he is just a concerned family friend who the mom called to go check on things.

[quote author=intrigued1csc link=topic=19642.msg1282125#msg1282125 date=1242919698]
    Eh, she hasn't changed it since March, even though she has logged in. I dunno, I think her mom gave up right away. In every interview she has done since day 2, she says she thinks she is dead. I feel bad for Brit because she has no one but strangers in her court. Her friends, and parents have all failed her. I said it before... I would run away too, with friends and family like that.
    [/quote]

Mother's "intuition" maybe?  I mean I hope not.  I hope Brittanee is alive and well somewhere but you do hear all the time how a parent "just knows" their child is no longer alive, they can feel it.  Not being a parent myself, I don't know.  I do know the mother has said that her daughter wouldn't have just run off.  The fact that even though she was in Myrtle Beach, where she wasn't supposed to be, but called her mom, says a lot.  The mother's MySpace is just her probably not bothering to change it.  Maybe she logs in to see if there is anything from her daughter and is too distraught to change her status messages and stuff.  I don't know though.... if it were my kid, I'd be blowing up MySpace with pictures of her and sending out bulletins daily.  I would find all the missing persons sites and make sure she was put on their sites as well.  I don't think I'd give up until she was found... dead or alive.  People handle things like this differently though.

[color=purple]Mother's "intuition" maybe?  I mean I hope not.  I hope Brittanee is alive and well somewhere but you do hear all the time how a parent "just knows" their child is no longer alive, they can feel it.  Not being a parent myself, I don't know.  I do know the mother has said that her daughter wouldn't have just run off.  [color=black]The fact that even though she was in Myrtle Beach, where she wasn't supposed to be, but called her mom, says a lot.  The mother's MySpace is just her probably not bothering to change it.  Maybe she logs in to see if there is anything from her daughter and is too distraught to change her status messages and stuff.  I don't know though.... if it were my kid, I'd be blowing up MySpace with pictures of her and sending out bulletins daily.   I would find all the missing persons sites and make sure she was put on their sites as well.  I don't think I'd give up until she was found... dead or alive.  People handle things like this differently though.
    It tells me she wanted to give her mother an alibi so she wouldn't go looking for her.  Britanee was buying time so her vacation (or other plans) wouldn't be derailed by mom, and that's all I read from the phone call.  It doesn't show me that Britanee loved her parents and was homesick. It shows me that she was handling business.
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

Brittanee will be gone a month this Monday (Memorial Day)!

I fear she is a victim of human trafficking...did any of you not
    see the movie "Taken"...young girls just like B. get yanked into
    a van, drugged to near death, then sold to the sex trade in foreign
    countries.  This is the real world, yet you young girls prance about
    beach communities seemingly oblivious to danger...

[quote author=cats47 link=topic=19642.msg1284423#msg1284423 date=1243114583]

[/quote]

Um...riiight, and I guess Liam Neeson will be finding Brittanee then??  :roll:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=19642.msg1284430#msg1284430 date=1243115605]
    Um...riiight, and I guess Liam Neeson will be finding Brittanee then??   :roll:
    [/quote]

liam neeson. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=cats47 link=topic=19642.msg1284423#msg1284423 date=1243114583]

[/quote]

i've thought about that too.. it's a possibility. assuming that she is NOT simply a run-away, the different scenarios that could have played out are terrifying  :|
    personally, I think it is most likely that she was picked up. that could mean by a stranger/ acquaintance/ taxi/ 'friend' .. and taken somewhere against her will.
    another possibility though is an accidental OD while partying with everyone. if they were doing some crazy stuff over Spring Break, like highschoolers are known to do, and Brit OD'd on something, those fucktards are too self-absorbed to call the police i think. could have just hid the body.. Peter used to live in Myrtle Beach if i'm not mistaken and would definitely know the area.

but yeah... IMO the only way this girl is still alive and breathing is if A) she did in fact run away on her own accord, or B) exactly what you suggested ^^ she was taken into sex trafficking.

i can't believe it's been a month and still there has been absolutely NOTHING on this case besides cell phone pings. I sincerely hope the police know a lot more than they are making public, because from the looks of things right now.. this could very well go cold. I hope she is found soon.

MAYBE SHE HIT HER HEAD AND WHEN SHE WOKE UP SHE HAS AMNESIA AND DOESNT' KNOW WHO SHE IS. I can tell this thread is on the verge of becoming as dumb as the Casey Anthony train ride of speculation. WOOT ALL ABOARD.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=19642.msg1284510#msg1284510 date=1243119129]
    MAYBE SHE HIT HER HEAD AND WHEN SHE WOKE UP SHE HAS AMNESIA AND DOESNT' KNOW WHO SHE IS. I can tell this thread is on the verge of becoming as dumb as the Casey Anthony train ride of speculation. WOOT ALL ABOARD.
    [/quote]

uhhhhh, k. 
    sorry but i think it's better to keep talking about it and keep it fresh than just let it fall into the back of our minds and become another cold case. this whole site is based on all of our speculations so just because you are not particularly interested in this case does not mean others aren't. there are tons of possibilities of what happened and i for one have no problem going over every single one. k thanks.

Thread Information