Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: 17-year-old Brittanee Marie Drexel of New York found dead 13 years after going missing in Myrtle Beach

Truth Finally Emerges About Teen Who Disappeared On Spring Break Trip In 2009

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...reak-trip-2009

The teen's parents, police and the FBI searched extensively for her over the past seven years. Police now say Brittanee was taken from Myrtle Beach to McClellanville, south of Georgetown, South Carolina, and held against her will for a few days before she was killed.

"After seven long years of waiting and praying for the return of my daughter, we know she is not coming home alive," said Dawn Drexel, Brittanee's mother. "Brittanee’s life was stolen from her in a brutal and senseless fashion."

Police had already suspected the teen had been murdered, but had not told her parents until now. Investigators are now trying to find out who kidnapped and killed Brittanee in 2009. Her body has not been found.

The lead investigator for the case said that "there has been an exhaustive amount of evidence in this case. The investigators are certain that this is what happened and I can't give you the exact details on that, but we are certain," according to WPDE.

Police have posted a reward of $25,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the killer.

The girl's parents say they want to find the location of Brittanee's body. "We need your help so we can find Brittanee's remains and bring her home and lay her to rest," said Dawn at a news conference on June 8, asking those with information on the case to come forward.

"Please help us to bring these killers to justice," Dawn said. "Help us to put them in prison where they belong for the rest of their useless lives. They will never again take one of our children away in such a brutal fashion."
    So sad, I'm sure they knew in their hearts that she wasn't coming home alive, but to have the FBI declare it publicly has to be rough.

Also, her mother has apparently started a foundation on child safety. Article from November:

Dawn Drexel starts foundation to teach child safety, empower families

http://13wham.com/news/top-stories/d...power-families

This Thanksgiving will be the seventh that the family of Brittanee Drexel will gather without her.

Despite all she has lost, Dawn Drexel - Brittanee's mother - is now focused on giving back. She has started a foundation to honor her daughter and try to spare other families from experiencing her pain.

When Brittanee walked out of the Myrtle Beach hotel and disappeared back in 2009, the Drexel family went down its own difficult and strange path.

"Your child is the victim, but you're also the victim," Dawn said in an interview with 13WHAM News Tuesday.

The Drexel family endured many difficult things during their daughter's disappearance and subsequent search for her.

Among them were people who preyed on their vulnerability, including a bounty hunter.

"He told us he'd help us find her and he talked to people about information," Dawn said. "It never led to anything and he kept asking for money and asking for money. And he ended up scamming us for $15,000."

Another person wrote a letter to the Drexel family, claiming he had killed Brittanee.

Both of these experiences added to their already excruciating pain.

Details of the brutal crime against Brittanee and the Drexels finally surfaced in August. The FBI called Dawn and Brittanee's father to South Carolina.
    "It was very hard for me to hear," Dawn said. "I was just in tears. I couldn't talk (Bob had to talk for me) because I broke down. I didn't want to hear, I couldn't handle it."

But Dawn did handle it. Not only that, she has now formed a foundation to help other families. Brittanee's Little Angels will help teach safety, and if a child does disappear, help empower families.

It is a resource Dawn said she wishes now she had.

"No one does anything like this for families," Dawn said. "If I can give people information, their child watches their surroundings to keep them from going missing, then I've done my job."

Seven years of searching for Brittanee has taught Dawn a lot. At this point, she could walk away from it all.

But she won't. She can't.

"I don't ever want a family to go through what I've gone through," Dawn said.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    maybe when the check comes next time, just throw your dick on the table and be like "if you got the check, i got dessert"

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I read the other day about what reportedly happened to Brittanee, and it was horrible. Reading that reinforced what I say when I post that people like the ones involved in her case, who commit such horrid crimes, should be tortured to death.

Fuck all that "cruel and unusual" bullshit. There is an element in our population that deserves neither freedom nor sympathy because they are the cause of so much heartache, pain, and fear. That element needs to be eliminated. Forever.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by aphaziak View Post
    Truth Finally Emerges About Teen Who Disappeared On Spring Break Trip In 2009
    But still no charges or arrests. That must be sickening for this family.

Opinions?

FBI, law enforcement search in Georgetown County related to disappearance of Brittanee Drexel

GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – A new search connected to the 2009 disappearance of Brittanee Drexel started Friday morning just outside Georgetown city limits.

News13 reached out to Drexel’s mom, Dawn Drexel, for comment on Friday’s search, but she said she was unable to comment and directed us to reach out to her lawyer. Brad Conway, Dawn Drexel’s attorney, confirms officials contacted his office and Dawn Drexel about “investigative activity” in connection to Brittanee Drexel’s disappearance happening in Georgetown County.

FBI Supervisory Agent Don Wood confirms FBI agents are involved in “investigative activity” just outside the city limits of Georgetown. Wood says the FBI is being assisted by the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office, and Myrtle Beach Police Lt. Joey Crosby confirms investigators from Myrtle Beach are also involved in the new Drexel search.

Unmarked SUVs, trucks, and trailers line a dirt road just off of Highway 521 in Georgetown County. FBI agents and investigators with the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office can be seen canvassing a wooded area.

News13 has a crew at the scene, but nearly immediately after arriving was asked to leave because the area where the search is being conducted is private property.

Agent Wood was not able to release any information regarding what new evidence or tip led federal agents to the specific area in Georgetown County. He also denied expanding upon what specific evidence agents hope to find in the area or how long the search would last.

Drexel was 17-years-old when she vanished during her spring break trip to Myrtle Beach on April 25, 2009. Since that time FBI agents, officials from Myrtle Beach, Horry County, Georgetown County and SLED, have been involved in numerous searches for the teen or any evidence in the case.

The CUE Center reports Drexel was abducted while walking street side to her hotel after retrieving her shoes from a person staying at the Blue Water Inn. Drexel is seen on surveillance video leaving the Bluewater Resort in Myrtle Beach, walking north on South Ocean Boulevard.

In June 2016, the FBI, partnering law enforcement agencies, and the Drexel family hosted a press conference in McClellanville to ask for the public’s help in gaining new information that could reveal what happened to Drexel the night she went missing. A $25,000 reward was offered to anyone who can offer information that leads to an arrest and conviction in the disappearance and presumed killing of Drexel.

During that press conference, FBI Special Agent in Charge David Thomas says investigators believe Drexel was taken from the Blue Water Inn in Myrtle Beach to McCllelanville, and was held against her will for several days.

“We believe she traveled from the Blue Water, here, to this general area, and was here for several days,” Thomas said during the press conference. “We are confident in the fact that she was here.”

No arrests have been made in her disappearance. Drexel’s cell phone transmitted its last known signal the day after she disappeared near the South Santee River, between McClellanville and Georgetown.

Just two months after the press conference, in August 2016, court documents show an FBI agent testified in court that eyewitnesses say Drexel was taken to a stash house in McClellanville where she was gang-raped, shot after trying to escape, and her body was fed to alligators.

In those same court documents, the name Timothy Da’Shuan Taylor is brought up in connection with Drexel’s disappearance. FBI agents name Tequan Brown as an eyewitness who says Taylor and others sexually abused Drexel. Brown says he saw Drexel try to run from the house and she was pistol whipped, and taken back inside. Brown says he later heard two gun shots and assumed Drexel was shot. FBI agents say several witnesses told them Drexel’s body was then fed to alligators. Drexel’s body has not been found and Davis has never been charged in her disappearance or presumed death.

FBI agent Gerrick Munoz testified in August 2016 that he believes more witnesses will soon come forward to confirm Taylor’s involvement in Drexel’s murder, but as of right now, no one has been charged.

If you know anything about Brittanee Drexel and what may have happened to her, call Wilmington-based CUE Center for Missing Persons 24 hour tip line at (910) 232-1687, or visit http://www.ncmissingpersons.org.

http://wbtw.com/2017/03/24/fbi-agent...ttanee-drexel/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

They're digging on the property so maybe they got information Brittanee's body was out there?

Neighbors say the FBI was there the previous day, then they came back with all the equipment. hmm

FBI agent Don Wood described the work of officers Friday as “investigative activity." Wood said he couldn’t say which case they were investigating, but he did confirm there was "digging" on a private piece of property.
    http://abcnews4.com/news/local/fbi-o...ittanee-drexel

Here's a map of the area. There are a lot of houses around there.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fo...6!4d-79.327649

Thank you Beli & Berm for the updates! I hope they find her. Of course part of me wants to think she took off and is out there somewhere, but I know that isn't the case. Her family deserves some answers and at the very least their daughters remains so they can begin to move on.

Tink started this thread. It was close to home for her because she loved Myrtle Beach so much. I hope that the police are closer to finding out what happened to this girl, for her family's sake and for Tink.

Not to be a downer, but what do they expect to find in a 'gator pit' ten years later?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Not to be a downer, but what do they expect to find in a 'gator pit' ten years later?
    Bones

I'm surprised Lifetime hasn't jumped on this case for a badly written, based on a true story yet.

For Brittanee's sake & the people who loved her, I hope they have the right guy.

But when they're bringing up something as dodgy as lie detector results to get the public onside + their focus on this guy seems to have come from nothing more than "eyewitness" testimony, I worry.

I have deep concerns that not only is Brittanee still not getting justice, but that now other people are becoming the victims of injustice as a result of these developments

Lie detector tests are no better than oujia board readings. & then there's this

https://www.motherjones.com/crime-ju...-to-death-row/

So again, I really hope she's about to get some measure of justice, but it will be an added cruelty to her family if they've been forced to visualise this nightmarish death when none of it's even true.

Bond reinstated for Timothy Taylor.

CHARLESTON, SC (WCBD) - A bond hearing was held Thursday morning for Timothy Da'Shaun Taylor at the federal courthouse in downtown Charleston.

Taylor has been held at the Al Cannon Detention Center since Halloween. According to court records, Taylor was jailed after violating the terms of his release.

The 26-year-old is awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to a federal robbery charge. The charge stems from a crime Taylor already served a sentence for after accepting a plea deal from the state.

Taylor's attorney urged a judge to reinstate bond, saying his client is not a flight risk or danger to the community. That's exactly what the judge did Thursday morning.

In 2016, a prison inmate told law enforcement Taylor was involved in the 2009 disappearance of Brittanee Drexel. Weeks later, federal agents arrested Taylor on an unrelated robbery charge. However, his attorneys claim he was immediately interrogated about the Drexel case. Drexel, 17, vanished during a trip to Myrtle Beach. No charges have been filed in connection to her disappearance.

https://www.counton2.com/news/local-...day/1375231767

Still no charges? It's been 18 mths since they sent forensics through the property right? If she was killed the way the "witness" claimed there'd have to be evidence there. & you'd think they would've fast tracked the results in such a high profile case

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, I don't know if I have ever told the story on MDS of my one and only lie detector. I had to take it for a job in LE that I was applying for, after the psych eval and physical tests. It showed that I was being deceptive on a lot of things that I know 100% that I was not being deceptive on. That was 20 years ago, and boy did that open my eyes about lie detector tests. BTW, they still offered me the job, and like a dumbass I took it. That was the job that made me leave LE and become an accountant.
    I missed your lie detector post, it's fucking horrifying that people's lives hang on the random outcomes of these tests.

They remind me of the weird contraptions inventors would advertise during the Victorian spiritualism era. "Are Your Children Deceitful? Try Foster's Patent Truth Scrutinizer"

Teen raped, shot & fed to alligators

A 17-year-old girl who vanished outside a South Carolina resort in 2009 was gang-raped before she was murdered and fed to alligators, according to an explosive new report citing an FBI agent?s testimony.

An inmate who claims to have witnessed Brittanee Drexel?s final moments recently spoke out about the teen?s death in a stirring jailhouse confessional, according to a federal court transcript obtained by the Post and Courier.
    FBI Agent Gerrick Munoz testified last week that inmate Taquan Brown, who is serving a 25-year sentence for voluntary manslaughter, said that just days after the Rochester, New York, teen vanished outside Myrtle Beach?s BlueWater Resort, he saw her being held in a ?stash house? in McClellanville, South Carolina. It?s the same town, located about 60 miles south of Myrtle Beach, where authorities said her cell phone gave off its last ping.

The agent said that Brown alleged that in the house, Brown saw several men, including Timothy Da?Shaun Taylor, who was 16 at the time, ?sexually abusing Brittanee Drexel.?
    Brown said he met Taylor?s father, Shaun Taylor, at the house and gave him money, according to the FBI testimony cited by the Post and Courier. Brown also said Drexel was ?pistol-whipped? for trying to escape, and then he heard two gunshots. Brown assumed that Shaun Taylor shot the girl. He alleged that the teen?s body was later wrapped up and removed from the property.

The FBI agent testified that several witnesses have since said that Drexel?s ?body was placed in a pit, or gator pit, to have her body disposed of. Eaten by the gators,? according to the Post and Courier?s report.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b085c1ff2a1e54

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    OMG ~ that is horrible.

Brittanee Drexel Case: "They Think They Have Their Man"

Cold case cracked after more than thirteen years?

Law enforcement officials in Georgetown County, South Carolina are preparing to announce an arrest in connection with the 2009 disappearance of Brittanee Drexel - the New York teenager who vanished without a trace thirteen years ago in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

Local, state and federal law enforcement officials have declined to comment on the looming charges, but this news outlet has been reliably informed that an announcement related to the Drexel case from Georgetown County sheriff Carter Weaver is imminent - perhaps coming as soon as this week.

"They think they have their man," one source familiar with the case told me.

Also, multiple searches were underway late Wednesday evening in connection with the Drexel case that could result in the discovery of her remains, these sources confirmed. One of these searches was focused on a wooded area west of Georgetown, S.C., and reportedly involved assets of the Georgetown sheriff''s office, the S.C. State Law Enforcement Division (SLED) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Meanwhile, Drexel's father - Chad Drexel - allegedly posted on Facebook that an arrest had been made in connection with his daughter's disappearance. The post was later deleted and replaced by a subsequent message stating that "amazing progress" had been made in the investigation. That post was subsequently deleted, too.

News of Chad Drexel's Facebook posts was first reported by James Battaglia of WROC TV-8 (CBS - Rochester, New York).

According to Battaglia, Chad Drexel said he was "not allowed to share any more information" but that "details would be shared in a press conference within the coming days."

Late Wednesday evening, though, Drexel told WHEC TV-10 (NBC - Rochester, New York) that his Facebook page - which is no longer online - had been "hacked."

The revelations (resolution?) regarding one of the Palmetto State's most chilling cold cases came one week after Georgetown County deputies arrested 62-year-old Raymond Douglas Moody of Georgetown, S.C.

Moody was named as a person of interest in Drexel's disappearance more than a decade ago.

The convicted sex offender was initially charged with obstruction of justice, however the record of his arrest has been scrubbed from the public index of the S.C. fifteenth judicial circuit. Sheriff Weaver has not confirmed that Moody's arrest is linked to the Drexel case - and federal law enforcement sources have declined to comment on the investigation, referring all questions back to the sheriff's office.
    https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/05/12/...ave-their-man/

What an awful last "thing" to see before you die...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 05-12-2022 at 03:26 AM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post

https://www.fitsnews.com/2022/05/12/...ave-their-man/

What an awful last "thing" to see before you die...
    I know. That is the stuff made of nightmares.

Also, it's really good to see Nestle online!
    I know!!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I really hope she finally gets some justice!

Also, it's really good to see Nestle online!
    YES!!!! Hai Nestle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

:::waves:::

Hey y'all!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    :::waves:::

Hey y'all!
    Hi!!!! Please stick around

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Human remains found during search potentially connected to Brittanee Drexel disappearance

Human remains have been found in a wooded area in Georgetown, S.C. - a search that could be connected to Brittanee Drexel's disappearance.

13WHAM's sister station in Charleston, ABC 4, is reporting that the investigation is potentially tied to Raymond Moody. He was named a person of interest two years after Drexel, a 17-year-old from Chili, disappeared while on spring break in Myrtle Beach.

Law enforcement officials have not yet identified the remains or said for whom authorities were searching at the property, which is located near a subdivision.

The Georgetown County Sheriffs Office has called a press conference for Monday, May 16 "regards to recent law enforcement activity within Georgetown County."

Heavy equipment had been in and out of the search area throughout the last couple of days.

Moody was arrested earlier this month and is being held on an obstruction of justice charge. Police have not said whether his arrest is connected to Drexel's disappearance. He is being held on $100,000 bond.

Moody is a convicted sex offender. He kidnapped and raped an 8-year-old girl in California in the 1980s and served 21 years in prison.
    https://13wham.com/news/local/search...-disappearance

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post

Oh wow-after all this time!

Thread Information