Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 17-year-old Brittanee Marie Drexel of New York found dead 13 years after going missing in Myrtle Beach

Re: 17-year-old Brittanee Marie Drexel of New York Missing - Myrtle Beach

[quote author=Wicket link=topic=19642.msg1274933#msg1274933 date=1242257995]
    I thought they debunked the hotel camera footage? Or is there new footage? Or was that the bus sighting??
    [/quote]

they debunked the bus sighting.  They found the girl that was on the bus and it wasn't Brittanee.  That is Brittanee in the hotel camera footage.  Her mom confirmed it.

Ah, ok.

Damn, its hard to keep track of all these missing people.

A few 'possible sightings' of her today. (although i do not think she is a run away and do not think she would be out willingly walking around)

I still have hope something good comes of these though.

[quote author=lalizaa link=topic=19642.msg1276137#msg1276137 date=1242369223]
    A few 'possible sightings' of her today. (although i do not think she is a run away and do not think she would be out willingly walking around)

I still have hope something good comes of these though.
    [/quote]

The girl at the convenience store wasn't her either.  :-(

Ummmm I guess this is her myspace  I really remember searching for a myspace for her weeks ago and got nothin. this seemed to have come out of nowhere    http://www.myspace.com/brittylush

About me:
    britt - britty♥licious - bert - B*drex - britty baby IM TURKiiSH / BRAZiiLiiAN / GERMAN & FRENCH I go to Gates-Chili High School im originally from San Diego, California MY GiiRLS are my life MY SKOOCHiiES♥Unbreakable 5♥Sexii CiRcle MY BOYS are my heros i love jelousy ; so keep being it i have a good heart absolutly hate annoying people THINGS WITH MORE THEN TWO LEGS - groose i suck at spelling THE BEACH is my favorite place to be in the summer ♥I play soccer && model♥ DONT EVEN TRY TO START SHIT WITH ME .. you WILL LOOSE any more info. just ask :p

It's private.. but I requested her and someone has been logging in lately and whoever that is accepted me. there's tons of personal pics on there so I kind of do think it is her actual page. But, call me crazy, did we not search for her myspace before ?!

this was also on her page:
    The Best Myspace Survey
    * . . About You . . *
    Eye Color:: brown
    Hair Color:: brown
    Height:: 5'
    Favorite Color:: pink
    Screen Name:: BrIiTtAnEeLuSh
    Favorite Band:: taylor swift
    Favorite Movie:: the notebook
    Favorite Show:: spongebob lol
    Your Car:: grand pri
    Your Hometown:: san diego
    Your Present Town:: webster
    Your Crushes First Name:: nick
    Your Grade:: graduated
    Your Style:: hott
    * . . Have You Ever . . *
    Sat on your rooftop?: yes
    Kissed someone in the rain?: yes
    Danced in a public place?: yes
    Smiled for no reason?: yes
    Laughed so hard you cried?: yes
    Peed your pants after age 8?: no
    Written a song?: tried 2
    Sang to someone for no reason?: yes
    Performed on a stage?: yes
    Talked to someone you don't know?: yes
    Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: once never again
    Made out in a theatre?: yes
    Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: yes
    Been in love?: yes
    * . . Who was the last person to . . *
    Say HI to you?: kay
    Tell you, I love you?: nick[[friends]]
    Kiss you?: nina hahaha
    Hug you?: nina
    Tell you BYE?: nick
    Write you a note?: caylie
    Take your photo?: um alot ofppl
    Call your cell phone?: sean
    Buy you something?: nick
    Go with you to the movies?: nick
    Sing to you?: nina
    Write a poem about you?: no1
    Text message you?: kay
    Touch you?: me lol
    * . . What's the last . . *
    Time you laughed?: 2day
    Time you cried?: a couple days ago
    Movie you watched?: raising helen
    Joke you told?: idk
    Song you've sang?: teardrops on my guitar
    Time you've looked at the clock?: 10:36pm
    Drink you've had?: pepsi
    Number you've dialed?: my sisters
    Book you've read?: magazine
    Food you've eaten?: cake
    Flavor of gum chewed?: spearment
    Shoes you've worn?: flip flops
    Store you've been in?: rue 21
    Thing you've said?: shit lol
    * . . Can You . . *
    Write with both hands?: yes
    Whistle?: yes
    Blow a bubble?: yes
    Roll your tounge in a circle?: yes
    Cross your eyes?: yes
    Touch your tounge to your nose?: no
    Dance?: yes
    Gleek?: ??
    Stay up a whole night without sleep?: yes
    Speak a different language?: yes
    Impersonate someone?: no
    Prank call people?: yes
    Make a card pyramid?: if i want 2
    Cook anything?: yes
    * . . Finish The Line . . *
    If i were a ...: singer i would be the best
    I wish ...: bitches would leave me alone
    So many people don't know that ...: i love them
    I am ...: hot
    My heart is ...: broken

her boyfriend's name is John.. yet he's not anywhere to be seen. who's Nick?
    Ugh I'm confused.

Press view all blog entries... then on the left there will be a sign-up date. If it was made after the time she was missing, its most definitely a fake.

Accusations are flying everywhere... I found this on a myspace page made to help find Brittanee
    Again, I keep coming back to the shady so-called friend, Jennifer Oberer. She was the one who demanded Brit return her borrowed shorts to her immediately knowing Brit would have to make that long walk back to the hotel all by herself. Then, during that walk, she went missing. Hum??? Her story has changed several times and any time someone questions her, she becomes irrate and hurls profanities at them. She knows more than she's telling the police and they know that. She seems to forget, she has NOT been ruled out as a possible suspect, yet she is arrogant enough to post her Myrtle Beach Spring Break pictures on facebook with them set on public instead of private. (Also labeling the photo album: BITCHES 2009) She tagged every person in her photos except for Brit. Now why is that??? Then, she left the Beach and has not once tried to help the Drexel's find Brittanee. I heard today the police plan on questioning her again because her story just isn't adding up. And as for Peter, well he is just a narsistic prick. I have continued to help the Drexel's by keeping their story in the media, giving out pink ribbons to local high schools and colleges in my area of Winston Salem, NC. I will be traveling to Myrtle Beach this weekend to lend my efforts to the search. I am from there and used to work at The Sun News. I have several connections and contacts there, which I plan to utilize. I keep Brit and her family and friends in my prayers every night. I promise to get to the bottom of this b**ch Jennifer Oberer's story! May God Keep and Bless You Brittanee.
    http://www.myspace.com/findbrittaneemariedrexel

From dreamer's post above ^^^

[size=11pt]She seems to forget, she has NOT been ruled out as a possible suspect, yet she is arrogant enough to post her Myrtle Beach Spring Break pictures on facebook with them set on public instead of private. (Also labeling the photo album: BITCHES 2009) She tagged every person in her photos except for Brit.[/size]
    Can anyone see these pics on Facebook and post some of them here???
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I don't have FB but found them posted on the Websleuths forum... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3693587&postcount=364

More here pictures here.... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3693589&postcount=365
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3693591&postcount=366

[quote author=dreamer1627 link=topic=19642.msg1278056#msg1278056 date=1242605986]
    Accusations are flying everywhere... I found this on a myspace page made to help find Brittanee
    http://www.myspace.com/findbrittaneemariedrexel
    [/quote]

I think my suspicions are on every single one of the people who were with Britanee on that Spring Break trip.  I recall Britanee's Mom or Dad (can't remember which one, sorry!) making a statement that none of the people who were there with their daughter had even tried to contact them in the slightest.  I'm sorry... but if one of my good friends had disappeared on a trip with me, I would be racking my brain trying to just think of things that might help in some way.  Instead they are tight-lipped and silent.

I guess it's easy for us to judge them, though.  We have never been in their position, at least I haven't (thank God).

Everyone is pointing fingers and playing the blame game.  It makes me wonder if they had any part of it at all, you know?  Maybe she was walking down the street and a perfect stranger abducted her? 

One thing, though... she wasn't alone on that street when she disappeared.  The chances that no one saw something like that happen to a young girl (against her will) is very slim... especially during Spring break.  That leads me to think that she knew the person who took her away from the area.  If she knew the person, she wouldn't have struggled or caused a scene.

It's horrible.

Woah... I found the link to the FB album and check out the comments to the one picture... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30375103&id=1013670465
    Even if they did not know this girl beforehand this is NOT a normal way to act when someone goes missing. I agree that it seems that many are involved in this, or at least know what happened and are keeping their lips shut. My guess is this girl Jen is one of them.

[quote author=dreamer1627 link=topic=19642.msg1278096#msg1278096 date=1242608639]
    Woah... I found the link to the FB album and check out the comments to the one picture... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30375103&id=1013670465
    Even if they did not know this girl beforehand this is NOT a normal way to act when someone goes missing. I agree that it seems that many are involved in this, or at least know what happened and are keeping their lips shut. My guess is this girl Jen is one of them.
    [/quote]

I just looked through the photos and comments.  You are right.  The way they are talking and joking around you would never even know a friend of theirs went missing.  The only people who do mention it are the people who are not associated with them (that I know of). 

There are no comments that say, "This is one of the very last photos of my good friend Britanee! Have you seen her? Here is a phone number for the investigators and here are photos of the last place she was seen!"

Nope.  Instead they are making comments that they are sexy bitches and complimenting on the poses.

They are so separated from the reality of the situation that it's almost sick.  They act like they really don't care.  :2upset:

[quote author=dreamer1627 link=topic=19642.msg1278096#msg1278096 date=1242608639]
    [/quote]

They do nothing but joke about it, and point out which pictures were featured on the news. Makes me sad. Poor Brit. Her friends are really just little punks who don't give a shit.

Sign: Taurus

City: WEBSTER
    State: New York
    Signup Date: 6/9/2007

wtf? why would it have not shown up when we searched before? soo strange...
    there are toonnnnnnsssss of pictures on her myspace. she seems (given that this is her real page, which I believe it is) really into herself. A lot of the pics are labeled " hotty " or " sexy "...

and there is a whole album dedicated to "the Boyfriend" which I can't be sure if those are pictures of John because I don't know what he looks like. maybe one of you will know:

and her last comment is in spanish..

May 13 2009 11:04 AM

bien chula ,esta huerca lastima que estoy casado y que nunca me aria caso

[quote author=lalizaa link=topic=19642.msg1278165#msg1278165 date=1242610715]
    Sign: Taurus

City: WEBSTER
    State: New York
    Signup Date: 6/9/2007

wtf? why would it have not shown up when we searched before? soo strange...
    there are toonnnnnnsssss of pictures on her myspace. she seems (given that this is her real page, which I believe it is) really into herself. A lot of the pics are labeled " hotty " or " sexy "...

and there is a whole album dedicated to "the Boyfriend" which I can't be sure if those are pictures of John because I don't know what he looks like. maybe one of you will know:

and her last comment is in spanish..

May 13 2009 11:04 AM

bien chula ,esta huerca lastima que estoy casado y que nunca me aria caso

[/quote]

This is what 'free translation' got me.  :lol:

well pretty, this it hangs injures that I am married and that never me aria case

i think 'hangs injuries' is supposed to be this is a pity?  My last spanish course was in 2004.  :oops:

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=19642.msg1278082#msg1278082 date=1242608103]
    I think my suspicions are on every single one of the people who were with Britanee on that Spring Break trip.  I recall Britanee's Mom or Dad (can't remember which one, sorry!) making a statement that none of the people who were there with their daughter had even tried to contact them in the slightest.  I'm sorry... but if one of my good friends had disappeared on a trip with me, I would be racking my brain trying to just think of things that might help in some way.  Instead they are tight-lipped and silent.
    I guess it's easy for us to judge them, though.  We have never been in their position, at least I haven't (thank God).

Everyone is pointing fingers and playing the blame game.  It makes me wonder if they had any part of it at all, you know?  Maybe she was walking down the street and a perfect stranger abducted her? 

One thing, though... she wasn't alone on that street when she disappeared.  The chances that no one saw something like that happen to a young girl (against her will) is very slim... especially during Spring break.  That leads me to think that she knew the person who took her away from the area.  If she knew the person, she wouldn't have struggled or caused a scene.

It's horrible.
    [/quote]
    They weren't her "good friends" and if you read back you'll see that the girl's parents even said as much. They act like they don't give a crap because they don't give a crap.  They probably are very bummed that this girl came along and ruined their fun, and I'm sure someone in that clique is saying "I told you not to invite her! See, I told you so!"
    Ma'am, what is hard to explain about a person breathing or not breathing? what is so difficult? why is that a difficult concept for you?

[quote author=bryanwasdrunk link=topic=19642.msg1278278#msg1278278 date=1242615068]
    They weren't her "good friends" and if you read back you'll see that the girl's parents even said as much. They act like they don't give a crap because they don't give a crap.  They probably are very bummed that this girl came along and ruined their fun, and I'm sure someone in that clique is saying "I told you not to invite her! See, I told you so!"
    [/quote]

That or they are saying "Did you see us on the news?!?!"

Seriously, I hope her friends were jealous of her, for whatever reason, and decided to figure out how to off her so she wouldn't be a spare tire in their childish group. Sad to think.

[quote author=intrigued1csc link=topic=19642.msg1278282#msg1278282 date=1242615545]
    That or they are saying "Did you see us on the news?!?!"

Seriously, I hope her friends were jealous of her, for whatever reason, and decided to figure out how to off her so she wouldn't be a spare tire in their childish group. Sad to think.
    [/quote]

you hope !?!?!! i'm thinking that's a typo but god i hope NOT. i truly hope every single day this girl is alive somewhere out there 
    but yeah i do think those girls she went with were probably upset that Brittanee was stealing some attention from the guys.. but seriously at what point does a teenage girls mind turn to offing someone as a solution ?? i just can't seem to wrap my head around the idea that those girls could have set Brittanee up for this.

[quote author=lalizaa link=topic=19642.msg1278302#msg1278302 date=1242616899]
    you hope !?!?!! i'm thinking that's a typo but god i hope NOT. i truly hope every single day this girl is alive somewhere out there 
    but yeah i do think those girls she went with were probably upset that Brittanee was stealing some attention from the guys.. but seriously at what point does a teenage girls mind turn to offing someone as a solution ?? i just can't seem to wrap my head around the idea that those girls could have set Brittanee up for this.
    [/quote]

Me either, but they really don't seem the least bit concerned...  It is almost as if they definitely know where she is or what happened to her.  I hope they didn't do anything, but you never know.  Crazier things have happened.

That is REALLY odd that they don't include her name on ANY of the pictures,  if they hadn't tagged them at all I wouldn't wonder, but they did  :|  Unless these people are THAT self-absorbed that they go and tag their own pictures on their friend's pages.

When I was in college there was a little girl who went missing from the neighborhood I lived in. We were in a very rural area on top of a mountain that had some pretty dangerous areas. Everyone from the area helped search for her and after 7 hours or so we found her. I had never met her before, same as with most of those who searched, but I balled my eyes out with happiness when they found her. I do not know how these girls (who have met her and spent time with her) can act like the way they are and not care at all. Even if it was someone who I didn't get along with I would be searching and helping anyway I could, not posting immature and insensitive pictures and comments online. This makes me never want to have kids, in fear that they could turn out like these caddy girls.

[quote author=dreamer1627 link=topic=19642.msg1278618#msg1278618 date=1242645829]
    When I was in college there was a little girl who went missing from the neighborhood I lived in. We were in a very rural area on top of a mountain that had some pretty dangerous areas. Everyone from the area helped search for her and after 7 hours or so we found her. I had never met her before, same as with most of those who searched, but I balled my eyes out with happiness when they found her. I do not know how these girls (who have met her and spent time with her) can act like the way they are and not care at all. Even if it was someone who I didn't get along with I would be searching and helping anyway I could, not posting immature and insensitive pictures and comments online. This makes me never want to have kids, in fear that they could turn out like these caddy girls.
    [/quote]
    I have little girls, and if they EVER showed indications of becoming catty, I would smack the shit out of them.
    I'm disheartened by the shitty comments and off-handed attitude these girls are showing.  They're obviously weak in character, which makes it impossible to believe that they're covering for her running off of her own volition (which is what I think we've all been hoping for).  Bitches.

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

[quote author=lalizaa link=topic=19642.msg1278302#msg1278302 date=1242616899]
    [/quote]

OMG! I mean weren't! Duh, me. I am not a heartless bitch, lol!

There is something seriously wrong with those kids.  The comments on the FB pics is heartbreaking.  One seems like she's jealous when anyone asks who Brittanee is or "hey I've seen that girl on the news".  The jokes of "hey they used that pic on the news and you look ugly in it"..  um.... they used that pic in the news because it was a good pic of the GIRL WHO IS MISSING and shows what she was wearing... no one cares about.... you "bitches" in the pic and if you looked hot in the pic or not.  I mean seriously.... are all kids this out of touch with reality??? Just this group???

Thread Information