Thread: Gregory Hollenbaugh

Gregory Hollenbaugh

Gregory Hollenbaugh
    Feb 1990 - 03 Jan 2009
    http://www.myspace.com/greghollenbaugh

Re: Gregory Hollenbaugh

Comment on this blog/poem-

I miss him so much...I have knew Greg for 5 1/2 year...He was the best thing that ever happen to me....I dated him 5 months go and i can tell you that it was the best time of my life....It's so hard to get over someone that you loved with all your heart...And it's really hard to know that you will never see someone that you loved ever again....

Greg,
    You were alway there for me when i need you the most....I just wish that i could have been there for you....And the sad part about all this is that you helped me to stop the Drugs that i was doing...I miss you so much and love you with all my heart....YOU MAYBE GONE BUT NEVER EVER WILL YOU BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

XOXOXOX LOVE
    BRENDA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/taynherpowershot/3168773615/

http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi

GREGORY N HOLLENBAUGH  11 Feb 1990 03 Jan 2009 (P) (72) (none specified) 604-40-0836 California

Dearest little brother,
    I miss you so much. You were always a crazy little booger but I loved you anyway. There are so many things that I wish I could have said to you. So many things that I wish I could have done with you, and so many things that I wish I could have taught you. I have never known so much sadness and our lives feel so much more empty without you. I always knew that ther ewould be death in my life, but I never imagined that it would be my little brother. I'll always remember the weekends that you spent at my place with me, and the times mom and dad let you skip school to go snowboarding and mountain biking with me. I loved being your big brother. And I loved being the cool older brother that you wanted to hang out with and be like. I was always proud of you and wished your dream of being a Marine like your dad and brothers would have come true. But that was not Gods plan for you. I know you are in a better place, and that you feel no more pain now. I think of you all the time and wish I could see you again. I'll always remember the last thing you ever said to me: "I love you bro"...... I never would have imagined that it would be the last time i would ever talk to or see you again. I know you are up there watching over us and protecting us. I will see you again someday little brother. until then..... I love you bro.

~Your Big Brother Alex

Thread Information