Thread: Christy Purswell ran over a 18-year olds head.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

Christy Purswell ran over a 18-year olds head.

Not sure if this goes here, but if it doesn't will someone move it?  I saw this peach on Dreamin' Demon and I had to post her.  Simply for the mugshot and myspace.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/04/17/christy-purswell-is-a-psycho-bitch/

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/450567363

Christy Ann Purswell, 30, let insane jealousy and anger get the best of her. Now she’s sitting in jail and an innocent 18-year-old girl is fighting for her life after Christy ran over her face with a fucking Cadillac.

The victim, 18-year-old Jessica Wilson, was rushed to the hospital and was immediately taken to surgery. She is listed in very critical condition with severe head trauma and internal injuries. Quitman County Chief Deputy Eddie Ingrams said it was a horrifying situation. ‘The tire ran over her face. A lot of internal injuries. She has a collapsed lung and a lacerated liver. She lost 50% of her blood internally and we found 3 of her teeth embedded in the car. This was nasty.’

In the comments:

sunflowergirl: Okay, I know all 3 of the people involved in this and yes Christy is 30 and she is a crackhead whore and the girl she ran over is such a sweet young lady and good news, she has been moved out of ICU and put in a room.  She had over 5 hrs of plastic surgery to her face and is going to be in the hospital for another 2 weeks because of her liver and lung issues.  She is going to survive(thank God).  As for Christy, she needs to rot in jail for the rest of her life.  She has a child that she doesn’t take care of and she is just crazy as hell.  The cadillac she was driving belonger to her BOYFRIEND, not her husband(LOL)….she is a stupid ignorant bitch!!  May she rot in jail and I pray Big Bertha gets her and makes her the bitch she is!!

This gem is from her myspace:

Re: Christy Purswell ran over a 18-year olds head.

there is an area called myspace criminals that this would have been perfect for.

i cant believe this lady is 30. whoa, rough life much.  Well i guess you cant be a happy person if you think its a good idea to run over an 18 yr old face with your car.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

She has about the strangest myspace too. It seems to have been made by a 12 year old. And her pics? Creepy shit, especially the ones with the teddy bear. WTH?
    It doesn't give much detail about the story though, like what the motive was. I'd be curious to know more about the relationship between the weirdo and the victim.

I think this tells a little more:

http://www.wsfa.com/global/story.asp?s=10198649

EUFAULA, AL (WSFA) - Eddie Ingram says it was a horrifying situation. "Totally senseless," said Ingram, Chief Deputy of the Quitman County, Georgia, Sheriff's Office.

A classic case of rage overtaking common sense and rationale.

"It shouldn't have happened. The suspect had no business going at that time in the morning. When you mix temper and emotion, sadly someone gets hurt," said Ingram.

That's what happened around 4 o'clock this morning in Georgetown, Georgia. Investigators say 30-year old Christy Ann Purswell suspected her husband was having an affair with another woman in Georgetown, less than 5 miles from Eufaula, Alabama. Purswell showed up at the home on Main Street in Georgetown, driving her full-size Cadillac.

"She was armed with a screwdriver and a fight ensued in the front yard," said Quitman County, Georgia, Sheriff Steve Newton.

While the suspect confronted the woman in question, two sisters emerged from the home to break up the fight.

"Purswell came back to her car and accelerated at a high speed and hit one of the girls," said Sheriff Newton.

Investigators say Purswell struck Rhonda Wilson with the front of her car but Wilson was not seriously hurt. Purswell then backed up and literally ran over Rhonda Wilson's sister, Jessica Wilson.

"The tire ran over her face. A lot of internal injuries. She has a collapsed lung and a lacerated liver. She lost 50% of her blood internally and we found 3 of her teeth embedded in the car. This was nasty," said Ingram.

Authorities say Christy Purswell eventually turned herself in and she now faces charges of one count of aggravated assault and one count of aggravated battery.

Chief Deputy Ingram says Jessica Wilson should survive but faces multiple surgeries in the future. Wilson is only 18-years old and is now recovering at the South Alabama Medical Center in Dothan.

Detectives say Purswell could face additional charges. She's in jail in Georgia with no bond.
    AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Re: Story  :-o

Re: Picture  :lol:

"run over a face" ......  :lol: man., ,oh man. How does one planned that so perfectly?

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

[quote author=vaga link=topic=19514.msg1253825#msg1253825 date=1240257454]
    &quot;run over a face&quot; ......&nbsp; :lol: man., ,oh man. How does one planned that so perfectly?

[/quote]

It looks like someone ran over Christy's face ... EEWWW . She can't be 30. No way. It looks like she fell out of the fugly tree and hit every branch on the way down&nbsp; :2grin:

[quote author=KillerBeautyQueen link=topic=19514.msg1254502#msg1254502 date=1240303554]
    It looks like someone ran over Christy's face ... EEWWW . She can't be 30. No way. It looks like she fell out of the fugly tree and hit every branch on the way down&nbsp; :2grin:
    [/quote]

Looks like she has had years of sun exposure and had been on a drinking and/or drugging binge - add that to crying and mascara smear and viola!&nbsp; Lovely photograph.&nbsp; :roll:

Cameras for mugshots are notorious for showing up every flaw - I guess Jody Arias knew that; hence the reason she freshened her make-up before her mugshot.

My thoughts go out to the 18 year old who is recovering.&nbsp; Get well soon, Jessica.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

comments from her video channel..
    Friday, April 17, 2009 8:25 PM
    Hmmm... Your MySpace looks to be from a 14 year old, but your photos look like you're 50. Midlife crisis? No wonder hubby is fucking around on you.

[i]Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:03 PM
    Saw your mug@ dreamin'demon . com-must say your file pic here is waay better-as in DARK (covering your 65 yr old looking face &amp; caterpillar eyebrows) In wannabe gangsta language that'd be &quot;dayung ho! yu b looking muthafuckin cracky girl!&quot;

love this...i mean what 30 year old has this on her 'about me'??

[quote author=snowfallsoon link=topic=19514.msg1255380#msg1255380 date=1240369893]
    comments from her video channel..
    Friday, April 17, 2009 8:25 PM
    Hmmm... Your MySpace looks to be from a 14 year old, but your photos look like you're 50. Midlife crisis? No wonder hubby is fucking around on you.

[i]Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:03 PM
    Saw your mug@ dreamin'demon . com-must say your file pic here is waay better-as in DARK (covering your 65 yr old looking face &amp; caterpillar eyebrows) In wannabe gangsta language that'd be &quot;dayung ho! yu b looking muthafuckin cracky girl!&quot;

love this...i mean what 30 year old has this on her 'about me'??

[/quote]

I don't know.... ummm..... a crazy psycho bitch maybe?&nbsp; Just a guess though. ha ha ha. :2tongue:

[quote author=KillerBeautyQueen link=topic=19514.msg1254502#msg1254502 date=1240303554]
    [/quote]

Yep, here's the pic of her as she neared the bottom of the tree

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=19514.msg1261012#msg1261012 date=1240936735]
    Yep, here's the pic of her as she neared the bottom of the tree

[/quote]

I just cannot believe she is 30.&nbsp; She must have coated herself in oil and sizzled in the sun.&nbsp; Look at those hands! I suddenly feel the urge to carry a parasol and wear more sunblock this summer. :|
    &quot;Death is not the worst that can happen to men.&quot; -Plato

Thread Information