Thread: Brandt Deboard (30) (aka Tawachi, the 6,000 y/o king of atlantis) is a pedophile

Brandt Deboard (30) (aka Tawachi, the 6,000 y/o king of atlantis) is a pedophile

LONGMONT, Colo. — A Longmont man accused of using an online chat room to solicit a mother and her 6-year-old daughter for sex was arrested Thursday in an undercover operation, Longmont police said Friday.

Brandt Owen Deboard, 30, was arrested at a Longmont hotel on suspicion of felony attempted sex assault on a child.

Cmdr. Tim Lewis said Deboard arranged the hotel meeting while chatting with a Longmont mother online.

"He was on the Internet looking to hook up with mothers and children," Lewis said. "He had explicit discussions with the mother about what he wanted to do with her 6-year-old daughter."

The woman called police, Lewis said, who sent an undercover female detective to meet Deboard at the hotel. When he showed up Thursday afternoon, police arrested him.

"His intent was clear," Lewis said about Deboard. "He repeated over and over the explicit sex acts he wanted to do. He took a significant step by going to the room to meet with them there."

Lewis described the online conversation that lead to the meeting and arrest as "very spooky," and unusually brazen.

"It's scary to me if he's willing to lay out such an elaborate, descriptive plan," Lewis said. "This was a calculated ... thought out communication."

Lewis said Deboard is not a registered sex offender and was not previously known to Longmont police.

Deboard remained in custody at the Boulder County Jail late Friday.

He also faces additional charges of marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
    http://www.coloradodaily.com/news/2009/apr/17/longmont-man-accused-soliciting-mother-and-daughte/

Here's a recent Craigslist post he made:

Looking for babysitting experience (Boulder/Longmont)

Hi. I am a 30 year old male living in Southwest Longmont. I have come to realize that I really enjoy spending time with children. They are like little sponges that absorb knowledge and that's the most admirable trait I find among people these days. I eventually want to be some kind of camp counselor or youth director but I need some experience with kids plus references to get these kinds of jobs so I'm looking for babysitting experience.

I'm a very laid back individual and I study A LOT although don't go to school. I've written a couple books based on my understandings of the bible and such. I'm very very creative.

If you have children over the ages of six (out of diapers) or so I would be interested in babysitting them.

tawachioforion@yahoo.com
    http://boulder.craigslist.org/kid/1104267973.html

his NOW PRIVATE Myspace:  http://www.myspace.com/tawachioforion

His personal Blog: http://tawachioforion.blogspot.com/

A long winded post on message board (about him being 6,000 years old and the former king of Atlantis, among other things): http://forums.atlantisrising.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000651;p=0

Here's his Okcupid profile, In case you are interested in dating him: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/TawachiofOrion

Or here he is on Meetup.com:  http://www.meetup.com/members/8552724/

Heres a message board where you can read his posts about aliens and conspiracy theories:  http://www.godlikeproductions.com/members/details.php?member=36427

:lol: :lol:

Re: Brant Deboard (31) (aka Tawachi, the 6,000 y/o king of atlantis) is a pedophile

what a weirdo 

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Brant Deboard (31) (aka Tawachi, the 6,000 y/o king of atlantis) is a pedophile

this guy is a fucking freak.   

the first few pics on his blog with the keyword labels *do want* are pics of little girls and men with little girls. not pervy pics, but you get the point of where he was going with that...

he's also obsessed with octomom.  :2huh:

Thursday, March 12, 2009
    SEAL OF GOD PLACED UPON MALE CHILDREN OF NADYA SULEMAN (SOLOMON)

By the authority of the Christ and by the authority of the Sun I declare the Birth of Nadya Suleman's six male children born on January 26, 2009 to be divine, holy and in accordance with God's will in the Earth. With a man of black flesh taking the Presidency the covenants between the Elohim and the souls dwelling in the North American continent are now nullified and no longer in effect. The heavenly hosts of Fomalhaut and Regulus have been retired from their six hour watch rotation and the heavenly hosts of Aldebaran and Antares have increased their level of alertness and have switched to a one hour watch in preparation for Armageddon. Snakes and Scorpions! Nadya gave birth to six male children by way of in-vitro fertilization, allowing easier accountability for those in this realm called to raise them. It would be difficult, time consuming and laborsome to give birth to 12 children one at a time, it was the desire of the Throne to drop down six priests into one birthing sequence for accountability and security reasons. Nadya is still bound by covenant to provide the Earth with six more children. The children she gave birth to before the advent of Barack Obama do not count towards the covenant as they are not of Antarean descent.

By the authority of Christ I place a Seal of God upon these six male children, and if any man or woman harms them he or she will be banned from the Kingdom of our Father in the Earth for a period of one lifetime. Those violating my orders and harming these children will not be harmed in person but will be banned from the Kingdom that our Father is installing into the Earth. Men will literally seek death when they realize these words are holy and true.

The location of Bellflower, California was chosen due to it's proximity to the main highway established in the next dimension, also called "33 North".

Snakes and Scorpions for those who violate the orders of the Kingdom!

The following people are sealed with the Seal of God.

#1) Nadya Suleman -

Nadya is bound by covenant to bring 12 priests into the Earth to serve in the Temple of our Lord. Although she has given birth to other children only six of them were born after Barack Obama took office and are under covenant. The two female children, although most likely splendid in every way and loved by many, do not count towards fulfillment of the covenant as females do not serve in the Temple.

#2) Noah Angel Solomon
    #3) Isaiah Angel Solomon
    #4) Makai Angel Solomon
    #5) Josiah Angel Solomon
    #6) Jeremiah Angel Solomon
    #7) Jonah Angel Solomon

Tawachi

First Messiah, the Teacher

Tags (octomom, nadya suleman)

:2eyesbleed: :2eyesbleed: :2eyesbleed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Re: Brant Deboard (30) (aka Tawachi, the 6,000 y/o king of atlantis) is a pedophile

oh.my.god.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19508.msg1252870#msg1252870 date=1240124010]

the first few pics on his blog with the keyword labels *do want* are pics of little girls and men with little girls. not pervy pics, but you get the point of where he was going with that...

he's also obsessed with octomom.  :2huh:

:2eyesbleed: :2eyesbleed: :2eyesbleed:
    [/quote]

But he'd buy her a HUMMER LIMO..How classy!! :

DO WANT: NADYA SULEMAN
    I can't help but notice Nadya's last name is "Suleman". Without vowels that would be SLMN. The name Solomon without vowels is also SLMN. In earlier cultures a woman giving birth to eight babies would have been considered divine, these days she's tossed aside and her mental stability is questioned by the media. All of her girls are probably going to have shiny black hair and white skin like she does, how glorious.

I wish I had the munny to build myself a cedar lodge and foster all of her children. I'd get her one of those Hummer limos too. I normally wouldn't encourage a woman to give birth to so many children if you can't afford to raise them without leaning on Government assistance but divine will takes precedence over all material matters.

Re: Brandt Deboard (30) (aka Tawachi, the 6,000 y/o king of atlantis) is a pedophile

Yeah i was just about to comment about that Nadya Suleman 'glorious' thing 

And later on, he posts a Christina Aguilera Birthday thing :

'As you can see I threw in some prego photos of Christina. If there are prego pics of my favorite stars, I'm posting them. I have a prego fetish.'

YUUUUK!!!

Re: Brandt Deboard (30) (aka Tawachi, the 6,000 y/o king of atlantis) is a pedophile

Dude's craigslist ad is creepy.
    I wish I lived in Colorado to go to his hear on 9/4.

[quote author=neener link=topic=19508.msg1252870#msg1252870 date=1240124010]

[/quote]

omg those pics look so obvious now! (i have no clue what they might have seemed beforehand)  but little girls posing with huge telephoto lenses... men guiding and teaching the kids ... creepy

This scumbag is living at the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless. He is free and enjoys watching the pre-teens at the bus stop down Broadway St. in Boulder. He calls himself Jake these days...

Da faq

my point of view

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobowers View Post
    This scumbag is living at the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless. He is free and enjoys watching the pre-teens at the bus stop down Broadway St. in Boulder. He calls himself Jake these days...
    This was a post by a man named Chris who lived up at the Boulder Shelter with me last summer. The only mode of transportation going Downtown from the Boulder Shelter for someone who has no vehicle and who dislikes getting sweaty from riding a bicycle is public transportation. The staff asks you to exit the shelter by 8 a.m. which as it turns out is about the same time teenagers take the bus to go to school. I don't watch anyone on the bus, I just take the bus.

I wish Chris the best and I hope he has overcome his addiction to alcohol.

- Jack (not Jake)

Quote Originally Posted by JWinters View Post
    This was a post by a man named Chris who lived up at the Boulder Shelter with me last summer. The only mode of transportation going Downtown from the Boulder Shelter for someone who has no vehicle and who dislikes getting sweaty from riding a bicycle is public transportation. The staff asks you to exit the shelter by 8 a.m. which as it turns out is about the same time teenagers take the bus to go to school. I don't watch anyone on the bus, I just take the bus.

- Jack (not Jake)
    Wait are you the king of ATlantis?????

- Jack (not Jake)
    please to be expanding on the nadya covenant. thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yeah. If I found a thread like this about me, first thing on my list would be putting an end to any suggestion I attend bus stops frequented by teenagers by choice.

Because like, choosing to catch a bus with teenagers is the ickiest, most disgusting fucking suggestion anyone has made in this thread.

- Jack (not Jake)
    Why do they only come and post once? It always happens! Not fair!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well, to be fair, it really only needs to be said once that getting drunk is soooooo much worse than being a Christian/marine god/wanna be fucker of little sponges.

That Chris guy oughta be ashamed of himself

Thread Information