Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Rachel Wade (19) stabbed Sarah Ludemann (18) to death over an on-again, off-again boyfriend

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Rachel Wade (19) stabbed Sarah Ludemann (18) to death over an on-again, off-

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=19473.msg1251203#msg1251203 date=1239951961]
    Neener! You're killing me here!  :lol: j/k..I am actually the same way...I ask lots of questions.

1st degree murder is intentional murder. It means you kill someone because you had the intention of killing them. Not hurting them a little, not hurting them a lot, not causing a bunch of horrible injuries that will forever change someones life...but taking away their life. Killing them.

If she intended to kill her when she got there...she wouldn't have taken the time to argue with her and all that crap...she would have flat out walked up to her and started stabbing the hell out of her. But she didn't...she argued, and then stabbed her once. Hell, the neighbor even came over and helped keep her alert until the paramedics got there. If she had intended to kill her, she would have made sure it happened right then and there.

[/quote]

you sound like my husband  :lol:  he says i ask too many questions.  i've realized that i'm turning into my mother.  :2huh:

and see my last post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Re: Rachel Wade (19) stabbed Sarah Ludemann (18) to death over an on-again, off-

baby mama private profile:
    http://www.myspace.com/erin_is_dah_shiet
    Team Leyash

Re: Rachel Wade (19) stabbed Sarah Ludemann (18) to death over an on-again, off-again boyfriend

Yeah,Camacho is one fugly dude.He reminds me of the Blindian...the anemic,anorexic version. 
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19473.msg1251197#msg1251197 date=1239951723]
    i totally LOL'd :lol: :lol: :lol:

and...

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article992465.ece

so ludemann just arrived, and wade just walked up and stabbed her.&#160; :|

[/quote]

The article ^^^ (the long one that was posted) said she walked up to the van, they started fighting and then she stabbed her. All of the websites and newspapers are saying different things.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19473.msg1251205#msg1251205 date=1239952072]
    you sound like my husband&#160; :lol:&#160; he says i ask too many questions.&#160; i've realized that i'm turning into my mother.&#160; :2huh:

and see my last post!
    [/quote]

I know, I understand. All I know is there is a huge difference between what is going on here and what is going on with, say, the Jodi Arias case...she is being charged with 1st degree murder because it was evident that she wanted him dead...there was no chance of him living and she didn't do the things she did to him just to &quot;hurt&quot; him.

Berry stabbed her husband with a fork because she wanted him to leave her tacos alone. Had she killed him, people would view that whole situation differently than it really is. But the fact of the matter is - she really didn't mean to kill him, lol. She just wanted him to stop.

Balls.

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=19473.msg1251220#msg1251220 date=1239952478]
    The article ^^^ (the long one that was posted) said she walked up to the van, they started fighting and then she stabbed her. All of the websites and newspapers are saying different things.

I know, I understand. All I know is there is a huge difference between what is going on here and what is going on with, say, the Jodi Arias case...she is being charged with 1st degree murder because it was evident that she wanted him dead...there was no chance of him living and she didn't do the things she did to him just to &quot;hurt&quot; him.

Berry stabbed her husband with a fork because she wanted him to leave her tacos alone. Had she killed him, people would view that whole situation differently than it really is. But the fact of the matter is - she really didn't mean to kill him, lol. She just wanted him to stop.

[/quote]

if the articles all say different things about how it went down, then it really depends...i wish we knew what actually happened for sure.

jodi arias is just a whole different story.&nbsp; bitch is nuts.&nbsp;
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19473.msg1251223#msg1251223 date=1239952684]
    if the articles all say different things about how it went down, then it really depends...i wish we knew what actually happened for sure.

jodi arias is just a whole different story.&nbsp; bitch is nuts.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

:lol: I agree...but it was still 1st degree murder. :P

I wish we knew, too...that's why I am waiting for her friends to come in or something. I am seconds away from e-mailing one of them with a fake myspace. &quot;Hey. I just want to let you know that your friend is being discussed on mydeathspace.com.&quot;&nbsp; :lol: I am resisting tho.

Balls.

Re: Rachel Wade (19) stabbed Sarah Ludemann (18) to death over an on-again, off-again boyfriend

Who did it?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=19473.msg1251233#msg1251233 date=1239954608]
    Who did it?&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:

[/quote]

:lol:

Keep your eyes out for a &quot;PapiChulo&quot; as the latest member.

Balls.

Someone said &quot;Do you still love Rachel&quot; on that little app on his page.

I heard about this story yesterday, from a friend on myspace from florida. This is crazy; but now! neither girl get's him.

[quote author=asashanta link=topic=19473.msg1251252#msg1251252 date=1239959462]
    Someone said &quot;Do you still love Rachel&quot; on that little app on his page.

I heard about this story yesterday, from a friend on myspace from florida. This is crazy; but now! neither girl get's him.
    [/quote]

Welcome! Does your friend have any inside info?
    Balls.

[quote author=asashanta link=topic=19473.msg1251252#msg1251252 date=1239959462]

[/quote]

Why did they want him in the first place?&nbsp; I can only assume great personality, except for that whole cheating tendency.&nbsp; This story is such a shame.&nbsp; Jealous bitches are the worst.&nbsp; I'm having a moral dilemma bc Sarah did go over to Rachel's house but she did not have a weapon.&nbsp; Rachel chose to take a knife with her outside.&nbsp; I mean, I'm sure it was obvious this wasn't going to be a friendly confrontation and maybe Rachel was a little frightened and wanted an extra form of protection.&nbsp; Either way, a girl is dead and another in jail.&nbsp; If Rachel is still in jail 10 years from now, she's going to look back at this whole situation with such regret.&nbsp; Imagine taking a life and losing your freedom over that?&nbsp;

And who else believes this guy baited Sarah into driving to Rachel's house to &quot;confront&quot; her about who's man he was.&nbsp; &nbsp;

Majority of the men here in Pinellas County are douches. Never heard of this story. So fkn stupid. First off ... P Park is white trash central. This guy was a whole striking 5'8 and a whopping 145 lbs soaking wet. Not only that but he seemed to be oh sooooo the faithful type. What a MAN. Yeah - I'm sure it was personality lol. I'm more or less leaning towards, two insecure little girls who unfortunately hadn't been around long enough to realize that no guy ever validates you. A man might be able to make you better but never can he make you. So senseless. The both of them. This was BOTH their faults and I'm inclined to believe the little shit instigated all the back and forth bickering between the two of them. Shame on all 3 of them. Tsk tsk tsk. 2 lives DESTROYED over one miserable little shit stick of a boy. He'll be fkn someone else before the week. Guarantee it.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

For starters, that dude is gross. &nbsp;I would probably stab myself in the eye if he was within a 15 foot proximity. &nbsp;Secondly, I have been seriously pissed off. &nbsp;Pissed enough to get in fights (which is stupid), and I had beef with broads when I was around that age. &nbsp;But it would NEVER, EVER cross my mind to use a knife. &nbsp;Or any other kind of weapon, except my ninja skills which could be considered lethal. &nbsp;Even if she didn't intend to kill her, it was still a hella dumb thing to do. &nbsp;And doing hella dumb stuff generally has consequences. &nbsp;

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=19473.msg1250593#msg1250593 date=1239904737]
    Ludemann was the fifth Pinellas high school student to die this past week.
    Four students died in a crash in Seminole on Friday.

wat?
    [/quote]

Yeah only one of them survived. Thats one lucky bastard.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Cat Pajamas link=topic=19473.msg1251308#msg1251308 date=1239979345]
    For starters, that dude is gross. &nbsp;I would probably stab myself in the eye if he was within a 15 foot proximity. &nbsp;Secondly, I have been seriously pissed off. &nbsp;Pissed enough to get in fights (which is stupid), and I had beef with broads when I was around that age. &nbsp;But it would NEVER, EVER cross my mind to use a knife. &nbsp;Or any other kind of weapon, except my ninja skills which could be considered lethal. &nbsp;Even if she didn't intend to kill her, it was still a hella dumb thing to do. &nbsp;And doing hella dumb stuff generally has consequences. &nbsp;
    [/quote]

:lol:

seriously though, i got into fights, and using some form of weapon never crossed my mind either.&nbsp; its ridiculous to kill someone over a lying, cheating loser like that guy is.

I have to admit ... I have been in two VERY violent fights over a man. Well actually, over my daughters father. But not for the same reason. The two fights were instigated by two seperate black women who made comments and threats to me about being with him. We are an interracial couple.&nbsp; Anyhoo - they both turned out very ugly for both of these women, on both occasions. Apparently - in the south i should be more prone to getting my ass kicked just for being a &quot;white woman&quot;.&nbsp; Anyhoo - the last and final fight which was probably 3 yrs ago, was probably my scariest. At some point I had lost my composure so badly at being called racial slurs and physically assaulted in the first place that ... the woman pulled out a knife.

If my bf, his cousin and my friend hadn't yanked me off of her when they did I would have been gutted for sure. The first one before that a woman assaulted me one more time and I ended up knocking her unconscious for 30 min. I actually thought on that day, that I was done. We all thought she was dead and I was rambling around in my head ... Oh my god, what if i killed her. I'm going to go to jail and I never even asked for this. In neither of those situations did I strike first.

Sometimes people go out looking for trouble and it turns bad on them. A lot of the time people take for granted who they are antagonizing. I highly doubt that the two women who assaulted me merely b/c of a race issue thought that I had grown up as a child in 8 foster homes and had practically survived by fighting my way through life until I was 8. When I was adopted. Than after that they wouldnt have thought Id have been very active in boxing and ballet my entire life (yes lol) it makes your legs INSANELY strong. Nor that I had been in a very physically violent relationship with a man nearly 80 lbs larger than me, for years. Sometimes people should stop and think. I know I do. I hate violence and Im more likely to call the police rather than to protect myself physically. Unless i'm in emminent danger that is. Its just not worth being killed out of fear or being jailed for protecting myself.

(ps don't get me wrong im not some bad ass who likes to fight, i hate the thought or being hurt and or hurting others &amp; id much rather be MAC shopping or gabbing with my girlys)
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=19473.msg1251346#msg1251346 date=1239982413]
    I have to admit ... I have been in two VERY violent fights over a man. Well actually, over my daughters father. But not for the same reason. The two fights were instigated by two seperate black women who made comments and threats to me about being with him. We are an interracial couple.&nbsp; Anyhoo - they both turned out very ugly for both of these women, on both occasions. Apparently - in the south i should be more prone to getting my ass kicked just for being a &quot;white woman&quot;.&nbsp; Anyhoo - the last and final fight which was probably 3 yrs ago, was probably my scariest. At some point I had lost my composure so badly at being called racial slurs and physically assaulted in the first place that ... the woman pulled out a knife.

If my bf, his cousin and my friend hadn't yanked me off of her when they did I would have been gutted for sure. The first one before that a woman assaulted me one more time and I ended up knocking her unconscious for 30 min. I actually thought on that day, that I was done. We all thought she was dead and I was rambling around in my head ... Oh my god, what if i killed her. I'm going to go to jail and I never even asked for this. In neither of those situations did I strike first.

Sometimes people go out looking for trouble and it turns bad on them. A lot of the time people take for granted who they are antagonizing. I highly doubt that the two women who assaulted me merely b/c of a race issue thought that I had grown up as a child in 8 foster homes and had practically survived by fighting my way through life until I was 8. When I was adopted. Than after that they wouldnt have thought Id have been very active in boxing and ballet my entire life (yes lol) it makes your legs INSANELY strong. Nor that I had been in a very physically violent relationship with a man nearly 80 lbs larger than me, for years. Sometimes people should stop and think. I know I do. I hate violence and Im more likely to call the police rather than to protect myself physically. Unless i'm in emminent danger that is. Its just not worth being killed out of fear or being jailed for protecting myself.

(ps don't get me wrong im not some bad ass who likes to fight, i hate the thought or being hurt and or hurting others &amp; id much rather be MAC shopping or gabbing with my girlys)
    [/quote]

Yeah, I can't imagine being on the flipside of the whole interacial relationship thing. Black women hate seeing white chicks with brutha's much worse than brother's hate seeing white dudes with sistas.

I can't imagine a white woman coming up to my girl and calling her a black B or something, or god forbid, drop the n-bomb. It's wierd, no matter what type of interacial relationship it is, it seems like the white person is always the one accosted. At least from my experience any way.

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=19473.msg1251346#msg1251346 date=1239982413]

[/quote]
    Wow, I'm so sorry you had to go through such prejudices just to be in a relationship.&nbsp; What do these black women think, that if you weren't in the picture, you're guy would go after one of them?&nbsp; I never understood people that feel they have a right to judge others relationships.&nbsp; Seriously, maybe if they spent the energy looking for a guy, they might be with one.

Other than the above situation, I never understood fighting over a guy.&nbsp; Like the guy just needs help deciding who to be with and he's going to go with the winner.&nbsp; I wish girls and guys could understand that any person that makes you violent, is not someone worth being with.&nbsp;

mydeathspace

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=19473.msg1251233#msg1251233 date=1239954608]
    Who did it?&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:

[/quote]

I would never use the wrong &quot;your&quot;.

[quote author=Jeneris link=topic=19473.msg1251090#msg1251090 date=1239945214]

*On Nov. 8, Wade and Camacho got into a fight at Wade's apartment where, she said, Camacho broke the door chain, Forseth said. She didn't claim he struck her, the spokesman said.

*On Oct. 21, Slothower, 19, and an 18-year-old named Jamie Lynn Severino who was seeing Camacho's brother, Jamie complained Wade was making threatening telephone calls to Severino regarding Slothower because of Slothower's previous relationship with Joshua Camacho, Forseth said. It was unknown whether any action was taken because of the complaint.

*On Aug. 29, Slothower complained that Joshua Camacho was calling the pizza place where she worked and began verbally abusing her, a police report states. Ludemann then showed up at the pizza place and began verbally abusing Slothower, at which point Ludemann was asked to leave the property, Forseth said.

*On July 30, Wade complained to police that she and a friend went to a Taco Bell after finishing their shift at an Applebee's, when a white Nissan pulled in, Forseth said. In the Nissan were Ludemann and five other girls. Ludemann was upset because Wade was then dating Joshua Camacho and Ludemann and he had just broken up, Forseth said.

Wade claimed the Nissan followed her and her companion from Taco Bell and at one point the occupants of the Nissan sprayed aerosol string at them in traffic, Forseth said.

*On July 2, Ludemann and Slothower were accused of following Joshua Camacho because he was sleeping with both of them without the two knowing it, Forseth said. At one point, he got out of his car, walked to Ludemann's vehicle, and punched Ludemann, but neither Ludemann nor her mother wanted to prosecute, Forseth said.

*On Feb. 21, 2008, Joshua Camacho claimed Slothower hit him in the face with an open hand and pushed him backward, Forseth said. Ludemann and Severino were witnesses, but no charges were filed.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/apr...atal-stabbing/
    [/quote]

Sheesh. Idiots all around. It reads like a layer cake of failure. Just stupid ... stacked upon stupid, stacked upon stupid. Or one of those Russian dolls where you keep opening &amp; opening to find a smaller doll inside. It's sad someone is dead over such childish shenanigans. On a sidenote, the kissy kissy &quot;oops! I'm sexy&quot; default pic combined with transparently insecure rants, usually translated in ultrahip laxed grammar/spelling, about &quot;all my haters&quot; has to be one of the most vomit-inducing symptoms of Generation Y. At least on the internet. And yes, nothing says &quot;I'm SRY U DIED&quot; like sparkly Myspace graphics. GUYS! The emoticon sobs because Papi Chulo is sad!

I don't know why I'm surprised...but her friends are idiots too...

Apr 17 2009 6:49 AM

I still love yu... the real truth will come out...

Apr 17 2009 12:37 PM

hey guys! rach can now have visitors monday, thursday, and friday from 10am-8pm. if you'd like to make a reservation, call 464-6842. only two people at a time, you must be 18 with a valid drivers license.

she'd love to see everyone to know they still love her and are there for her, no matter what.

love you guys.

Apr 17 2009 1:47 PM

I love you baby girl!!!! idc what happend im always going to be here for you!!!

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=19473.msg1250305#msg1250305 date=1239869100]
    Rachel's Pinellas County Sheriff's Office Subject Charge Report:

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/SubjectResults.aspx?id=1349887

Mug Shot:

[/quote]

see looks like a young reese witherspoon

[quote author=Jeneris link=topic=19473.msg1251390#msg1251390 date=1239988629]
    I don't know why I'm surprised...but her friends are idiots too...

Apr 17 2009 6:49 AM

I still love yu... the real truth will come out...

Apr 17 2009 1:47 PM

I love you baby girl!!!! idc what happend im always going to be here for you!!!

[/quote]

The real truth will come out? Good. Because this fake truth about her killing someone is really making her look bad.

The person said they don't care what she did, because they'll always be there for her. It's easy to not care when your family member isn't the one who was murdered.

Yeah, these are quintessential Pinellas county losers alright.

Yeah it definitely sucks being prejudged. I've also had friends that entered into my life after he I were together that told me they originally thought I would be ultra ghetto, only date black guys and must only listen to hip hop. When in reality he is the first bruh man I ever dated. I am highly ecclectic and about as white as a caucazoid can be, when it comes to the lingo haha. Just happened to be that he is the one I chose to have a child with and ultimately really ended up being my first love. I guess I'm colorblind.

Now - I'm off topic. Sorry! So these two girls apparently were not the only people he played in his lifetime. Imagine that. As I said. Loser boy will have fkd another &quot;girl&quot; by weeks end. I had to check all their friends lists just to make sure we have no common friends. Unfortunately I could only check the murderous green eyed monsters ... Btw I do NOT have any friends mutual friends with this chic. Wheew ! What a white trash drama. I'm sorry to say it. And I'm assuming that whoever posted this, most likely knew one of the participants. However this has got to be one of the most asinine deaths ever. Completely moronic. All 3 of them shouldve kept their nether regions to themselves. He must have the kung pow penis. Highly doubt it though. Sadly neither of them will EVER have any idea of what good sex actually is. I mean if youre going to off someone over the pipe ... Let it be an experienced one. This kid was clearly just having sex for the simple fact he recently figured out what his mini member can be used for. Fudging idiots. The lot of them.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

Yeah, these are quintessential Pinellas county losers alright.

Hey! I resemble that statement er, resent lol&#160; &#160; ... I'm a pinellas county loser. Than again, Palm Harbor is a FAR cry from Pinellas Park lol.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

Thread Information