Thread: Nicole Tobia..They’re Dead! They’re All Dead!

Nicole Tobia..They’re Dead! They’re All Dead!

http://www.myspace.com/holywonder

Punta Gorda, Florida–Tweakers and crackheads, when they aren’t abusing, neglecting, molesting, killing, or harming others, really crack me up. Yes, their ignorance amuses me. Nicole Marie Tobia needs to be chuckled at, bitch-slapped, thrown into rehab, and have her uterus repossessed. Knowing that this crazy tweaker has already contributed to the population gives me a headache.

Nicole was sitting on her front lawn, a 2-year-old child in her lap, screaming at the top of her lungs, “Somebody help me! They’re dead…they’re all dead! My baby isn’t breathing. Please, help me.’ Those pleas for help could be heard throughout the neighborhood Monday afternoon. Normally, that would tend to freak the neighbors out–but on this occasion, it was painfully obvious that Nicole was in the middle of a crazy, meth induced, tweak-mare. The child she thought was dead, was sitting in her lap, confused and scared, screaming along with his mommy.

When authorities arrived, they tried to convince the woman that her child was alive. ‘See? He’s screaming. Dead babies don’t scream.’ Nicole informed the officers there were more dead bodies in the house; her teen son and his friend were dead too, locked in a room at the back of the house.

Officers entered the home to seek out the dead kids. The bedroom door was locked, and upon entering, officers noticed the distinct smell of mary jane. In the bedroom was Nicole’s 14-year-old son, Jonathan Radil, and his 14-year-old friend. Little Johnny wasn’t dead, he was stoned off his ass. Little Johnny’s friend wasn’t dead either…he was passed out drunk. I’m sure the officers were relieved to find the kids alive, less paperwork to do back at the shop.

When Nicole was interviewed, she continued to insist the children were dead and she was sure she was being framed. She told the cops that she had meth earlier in the day but felt she ‘was of sound mind to take care of her children.’ That sound mind couldn’t come up with an explanation as to why she believed her kids were dead and how she believed they ended up that way. Little Johnny stated that his mom was ‘tweaking’, and that was normal behavior for her. Family fun night must be a blast at the Tobia residence.

Authorities obtained permission from Nicole to search the house. In the condition that woman was in, she probably would have agreed to a lobotomy…they should have asked. Not suprisingly, drugs were found in the home. They found a glass pipe with meth  residue, several clear baggies with meth  residue, a clear baggie with approximately one gram of meth and one clear bag with marijuana in Nicole’s purse.

Little Johnny’s room proved to be treasure trove as well. Several grams of loose marijuana on the nightstand, a glass pipe, clear baggies, and a small scale all containing marijuana residue, a cut plastic tube with cocaine residue, a bottle of vodka and two glasses containing vodka and orange juice. Nicole admitted that she allowed her son and his friends to get high and drunk at her house. Wow! What a cool mom!

The conditions of the home were less than satisfactory. The 2-year-old’s crib was broken and falling apart, there was rotting food on the counter, very little ‘edible’ food in the house, and the milk in the frig had gone bad a week ago. If tweakers have all this damn energy, why the hell don’t they put it to good use and clean their house? Oh yeah, priorities.

Nicole Tobia, 33, was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, contributing to the deliquency of a minor, and child abuse. The 2-year-old and Nicole’s other children were placed with their grandmother.

Jonathan Radil and his friend were jailed on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of alcohol by a minor. Jonathan faces one extra charge, possession of cocaine. Jonathan was released to the custody of his grandmother and placed on home detention. His friend was released to the custody of his parents.

Great example you’re setting for the young ‘ens, Nicole. If I were you, I wouldn’t be watching the mailbox, waiting on your Mother of the Year nomination.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/04/01/theyre-dead-theyre-all-dead/

Re: Nicole Tobia..They’re Dead! They’re All Dead!

woooah. Now that would be a sight! :2sad:
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

This is part of the reason I couldn't be a cop.  I would laugh at her and have to reaaaallllly try hard not to spit in her tweaker face.  Goddamn druggies.  :2tongue:

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

:lol: Thanks for this, I needed the laugh.

Her mugshot on that site is classic.

What a turd napkin.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

From her profile:  One of these days.........I swear......I will get it.

Well I guess if she's in jail she'll have loads of time on her hands and maybe she WILL get it....    :?
    Nah... her brain is probably too fried from the meth to "get it".

Thread Information