Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Missing girl Sandra Cantu found dead

Re: Missing girl Sandra Cantu found dead

They look for an easy target. Women are usually easier targets than men. But men DO get raped, (and I'm not even talking about men in jail, etc)
    by other men. Most men do not report the assault.

Rape is about power, humiliating, terrorizing, injuring, & degrading the victim. It's the ultimate violation of another person. It isn't sexual.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

jesus fucking christ. 

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_15293564?nclick_check=1

STOCKTON "” A newly released court document shows that Melissa Huckaby drugged her 8-year-old neighbor, Sandra Cantu, and sexually assaulted her with a rolling pin before stuffing her body into a suitcase and throwing it into a Tracy irrigation pond last year.

Sandra"s body was found with a blood-soaked cloth knotted into a noose, and her official cause of death was listed as "homicidal asphyxiation," according to court records that had previously been under gag order.

At a press conference this afternoon at the Tracy Police Department, prosecutor Thomas Testa said there was evidence of isopropyl alcohol on the cloth, which authorities believed was used to smother the girl.

....more at link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19249.msg1648156#msg1648156 date=1276631744]
    jesus fucking christ. 

[/quote]

What a sick bitch.  I knew some nasty new info would come out now that the gag order was lifted. 
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=19249.msg1648246#msg1648246 date=1276637236]
    What a sick bitch.  I knew some nasty new info would come out now that the gag order was lifted. 
    [/quote]

she's disgusting.  her apology was complete crap, too.  the only reason that they dropped the sexual assault (or whatever it was) charge was because she agreed to plead guilty to the murder charge.  but according to her, that means that it never actually happened.  :roll:  fuckin liar.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

xXPrincessAriesxX

It is people like her that make me hope that there is a hell, even if I have to go there, so she will have to pay for what she has done for eternity.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=snowfallsoon link=topic=19249.msg1647765#msg1647765 date=1276574093]
    They look for an easy target. Women are usually easier targets than men. But men DO get raped, (and I'm not even talking about men in jail, etc)
    by other men. Most men do not report the assault.

Rape is about power, humiliating, terrorizing, injuring, & degrading the victim. It's the ultimate violation of another person. It isn't sexual.
    [/quote]
    I refuse to believe this because if it were true, people would be constantly getting raped with objects and not erections.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19249.msg1648287#msg1648287 date=1276639505]
    I refuse to believe this because if it were true, people would be constantly getting raped with objects and not erections.
    [/quote]
    You're literally wrong. The turn on is from inflicting pain and force on someone, not from the act of sex. And often objects are used. Just read anything about sexual assault. What is erotic about holding a woman you know down and forcing yourself on them while they scream and fight you off, leaving them devastated and self-hating afterward? The thrill is in the act of the force, not the sex. Almost all date rapists are totally decent dudes who could easily find some slutty chick to fuck. They get off on the power dynamic and the abuse.

Most serial killers also get erections from strangulation, cutting people up, eating flesh, drinking blood. That's not about sex. It's about arousal based on violence and hate. There's a reason that legislation has been brought up in court to try rape as a hate crime.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=19249.msg1648320#msg1648320 date=1276642906]
    You're literally wrong. The turn on is from inflicting pain and force on someone, not from the act of sex. And often objects are used. Just read anything about sexual assault. What is erotic about holding a woman you know down and forcing yourself on them while they scream and fight you off, leaving them devastated and self-hating afterward? The thrill is in the act of the force, not the sex. Almost all date rapists are totally decent dudes who could easily find some slutty chick to fuck. They get off on the power dynamic and the abuse.

Most serial killers also get erections from strangulation, cutting people up, eating flesh, drinking blood. That's not about sex. It's about arousal based on violence and hate. There's a reason that legislation has been brought up in court to try rape as a hate crime.
    [/quote]
    :lol:

Then I'm asking why not just choke someone out, and jerk off when you get home? Why the penetration? If someone ejaculates it sounds pretty sexual to me.

You just said the turn on is from inflicting pain and force on someone. It's not like the guy is excited over stamp collecting. You just literally said it's about sex by mentioning it being a turn on.

It may not be about sex 100% of the time, but to say that it's never sexual makes no sense.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19249.msg1648324#msg1648324 date=1276643389]
    :lol:

Then I'm asking why not just choke someone out, and jerk off when you get home? Why the penetration? If someone ejaculates it sounds pretty sexual to me.

You just said the turn on is from inflicting pain and force on someone. It's not like the guy is excited over stamp collecting. You just literally said it's about sex by mentioning it being a turn on.

It may not be about sex 100% of the time, but to say that it's never sexual makes no sense.
    [/quote]

yeah, i dont get it.  if its not sexual at all, then why is the arousal expressed in a sexual manner? 

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19249.msg1648327#msg1648327 date=1276643674]
    yeah, i dont get it.  if its not sexual at all, then why is the arousal expressed in a sexual manner? 
    [/quote]
    If someone beats a person to death, and they cum in their pants while doing it.....guess what. That shit was sexual. For him at least. The proof is in the pudding. Pun intended.

So how is the actual act of sex, done to completion, not sexual just because it was done by force?

And the date rape shit? A lot of the guys who have committed this crime were frustrated cause they weren't gonna get laid. It's not like a chick is saying "fuck me!" and the guy is like "fuck that, I'm raping you!"
    I've been under the impression it gets started cause she's saying no, and he's like "fuck that no shit, I'm getting off."

A lot of them don't ejaculate. I mean, don't take my word for it, read any clinical definition of rape. It is a 'sexual act' but it's motivated by violence, hatred and aggression. The sex is the means of inflicting pain and suffering on another person. This is applicable for Joe 'baby yes means no' Shmo as it is for 'giggling raincoat rapist in park'.

Rape is about violence, not sex. What's getting them off is the force behind it, not the 'gotta stick dick in hole'. This isn't my opinion, it's the opinion of virtually every psychologist and legal guide.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=19249.msg1648371#msg1648371 date=1276646404]
    A lot of them don't ejaculate. I mean, don't take my word for it, read any clinical definition of rape. It is a 'sexual act' but it's motivated by violence, hatred and aggression. The sex is the means of inflicting pain and suffering on another person. This is applicable for Joe 'baby yes means no' Shmo as it is for 'giggling raincoat rapist in park'.

Rape is about violence, not sex. What's getting them off is the force behind it, not the 'gotta stick dick in hole'. This isn't my opinion, it's the opinion of virtually every psychologist and legal guide.
    [/quote]
    Oh, I know. And that's what annoys me about it.

I guess I'm just looking at it from a different angle. I can understand that rape isn't sex, but to say it isn't about sex is the part I'm not getting. I mean they don't use the DNA in semen at crime scenes to catch car thieves and bank robbers, but they can for child molesters and rapists. So saying it's not a sexual crime has always made me

If I want control, I can carjack someone or plan a home invasion and my dick never has to leave my pants.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19249.msg1648376#msg1648376 date=1276646639]
    Oh, I know. And that's what annoys me about it.

I guess I'm just looking at it from a different angle. I can understand that rape isn't sex, but to say it isn't about sex is the part I'm not getting. I mean they don't use the DNA in semen at crime scenes to catch car thieves and bank robbers, but they can for child molesters and rapists. So saying it's not a sexual crime has always made me

If I want control, I can carjack someone or plan a home invasion and my dick never has to leave my pants.
    [/quote]
    Huge  difference between thrill killers and a financially motivated crime. Totally different pathology. And you'd be surprised, a lot of home invasions turn up all sorts of DNA, even if no one is home.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=19249.msg1648380#msg1648380 date=1276646757]
    Huge  difference between thrill killers and a financially motivated crime. Totally different pathology. And you'd be surprised, a lot of home invasions turn up all sorts of DNA, even if no one is home.
    [/quote]
    I was thinking that as I was picking my random, non-sexual crimes. :-P

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19249.msg1648388#msg1648388 date=1276647063]
    I was thinking that as I was picking my random, non-sexual crimes. :-P
    [/quote]
    The good 'ol double decker after jerking off into someone's panties.

People are weird.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=19249.msg1648156#msg1648156 date=1276631744]
    jesus fucking christ. 

[/quote]

I hope the other prisoners are privy to this information. I have the sudden urge to shove a rolling pin up her left nostril, then beat her death with it.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19249.msg1648376#msg1648376 date=1276646639]
    [/quote]

Where's the fun in that?
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

[quote author=MeMeMeMe link=topic=19249.msg1648453#msg1648453 date=1276651179]
    I hope the other prisoners are privy to this information. I have the sudden urge to shove a rolling pin up her left nostril, then beat her death with it.

Where's the fun in that?
    [/quote]
    Someone gets me.

But women prisoners tend to be just as bad as the male ones when it comes to people who victimize children. A lot of the women in their wish they could see their kids, and this bitch is pullling this shit on innocent children. Uh oh.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19249.msg1648454#msg1648454 date=1276651483]
    Someone gets me.

But women prisoners tend to be just as bad as the male ones when it comes to people who victimize children. A lot of the women in their wish they could see their kids, and this bitch is pullling this shit on innocent children. Uh oh.
    [/quote]

My guess is she's going to be in solitary. Sex offenders usually go there. The thing for women in prison is usually the most appalling thing about it is the way it's run and the prison guards raping women.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=19249.msg1648484#msg1648484 date=1276654683]

My guess is she's going to be in solitary. Sex offenders usually go there. The thing for women in prison is usually the most appalling thing about it is the way it's run and the prison guards raping women.
    [/quote]
    So she's screwed either way! Win? :|

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=19249.msg1648488#msg1648488 date=1276654865]
    So she's screwed either way! Win? :|
    [/quote]
    If she gets cancer, it's super bad news.
    http://www.doublex.com/blog/xxfactor/did-utah-accidentally-criminalize-cancer-treatment

Rape is a sexual ACT, but it is not committed to satisfy a sexual need. It is to satisfy a need for complete power and control over another person. Being raped is the ultimate violation of another person. And it's true that many men do not ejaculate. Objects are used-a woman I used to work for was raped by a man who used a broken bottle instead of his penis.

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=83673&amp;catid=2

Thread Information