Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Luke Tucker (17) ran across the road without looking and was hit by car

Re: Luke Tucker (17) ran across the road without looking and was hit by car

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=3321.msg121652#msg121652 date=1166725803]
    roflmao, they really crack me up with that shit.Â* When he finally told his dad he was gay, his dad went nuts.Â* I was dude, he is an emo, gayness is the least of your worries!Â* :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:

[quote author=CemeterySniffer link=topic=3321.msg121641#msg121641 date=1166725402]
    My son is just a sad, sad trip, let me tell you.Â* He is gay & emo, so feel pity for me :(Â* He drives me absolutely nuts.Â* Even before emo was popular, I used to tell his dad, he is the most emotional mother-effer I have ever seen.Â* It's probably a jealous thing.Â* He was 8 when I got pregnant for his little brother.Â* Jacob was very sick as a baby, he had asthma & was in & out of the hospital all the time.Â* Well, what do you know, Jonathan developed asthma.Â* When I was having all the trouble with his sister, he became ADD & OCD to keep up with her.Â* And there is truly nothing wrong with him (except that he is over the top) We took him to a lot of different psychologists before we found one that I love.Â* He was like, "Look ma'am, there is nothing wrong with your son except that he thinks it makes his brother & sister special because they have medical issues.Â* If it will make you feel better, give him sugar pills & tell him they are for ADD & OCD." Well, lo & behold, about a week after starting his "meds" he was magically cured.Â* He almost died when I told him after 3 months.Â* Needless to say, he is always developing whatever illness his "current" friends have.Â* Â*
    [/quote]

Ugh. My mom would kill me. My sister is high functioning autistic and my brother is emotionally disturbed or some shit... he's 13 acts like he's 8, if I started having symptoms to keep up I would not be living. My mom puts up with alot of shit. Of all the things I want pity is not it. You put up with im very well though, I must say. Very impressed. he'll turn out okay ... he was just a jealous soul ... or attention grabbing ... I wish I could show him half the things I've seen. He'd be the most helpful soul yyou've ever seen, lol. I let a friend of mine "poor me, poor me." chill with me a week. She got over it real fast. (My mom lets in "strays' from time to time, those people are so messed up. This kid landed in our house after nearly freezing to death. I always wondered how a mother could toss out her kid... he made it perfectly clear why. No job, doing nothing all day... my mom gets home from work... i get home from school and work... bro and sis get home from school and he's on us about how bad his day was in front of the tv. I wanted to kill him so many times. And he wouldn't MOVE OUT! I tried so hard to get rid of him and he just wouldn't LEAVE. He finally had "taken enough of our abuse" and moved in with some kids.
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.â€

[quote author=ParchedTears link=topic=3321.msg121658#msg121658 date=1166725903]
    Ugh. My mom would kill me. My sister is high functioning autistic and my brother is emotionally disturbed or some shit... he's 13 acts like he's 8, if I started having symptoms to keep up I would not be living. My mom puts up with alot of shit. Of all the things I want pity is not it. You put up with im very well though, I must say. Very impressed. he'll turn out okay ... he was just a jealous soul ... or attention grabbing ... I wish I could show him half the things I've seen. He'd be the most helpful soul yyou've ever seen, lol. I let a friend of mine "poor me, poor me." chill with me a week. She got over it real fast. (My mom lets in "strays' from time to time, those people are so messed up. This kid landed in our house after nearly freezing to death. I always wondered how a mother could toss out her kid... he made it perfectly clear why. No job, doing nothing all day... my mom gets home from work... i get home from school and work... bro and sis get home from school and he's on us about how bad his day was in front of the tv. I wanted to kill him so many times. And he wouldn't MOVE OUT! I tried so hard to get rid of him and he just wouldn't LEAVE. He finally had "taken enough of our abuse" and moved in with some kids. [/quote]

The poor, poor dear....................................not.

When I was 15 or so (and a gothic princess, may I add), my dad saw me walk across the street to our house without looking both ways. He stormed over to me, then pushed my shoulder hard enough to send me flying back into his parked truck. Hurt like a motherfucker. When he asked "Did that hurt?!" and I told him it did. He said "It hurts a lot more when the car hits you," and walked away. I'm very diligent about looking for cars to this day. It's all in the parenting, oh yeah.

My parents didn't understand me, but they didn't really try. They let me do my little gothie thing and kept their snickers under control until I was out of the room (I discovered this after I grew out of it). My dad laughed in my face at my huge boots one day, telling me I looked like a cartoon character. I thought that was pretty cool. Best parents e-VAR.

[quote author=ParchedTears link=topic=3321.msg121467#msg121467 date=1166715006]

....right.
    A true fad like nano pets.Â* 8-)

I was "goth" in high school.

Emo is a really sad spin off.

(quotes because I hate lables, but that's how people classified me, til today. I hated typing that. it hurt my spleen.)
    [/quote]

It's totally true.  "High School Confidential: Kid's cliques then and now"

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=3393.0;topicseen
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

[quote author=noodleboy link=topic=3321.msg121666#msg121666 date=1166726317]
    It's totally true.Â* &quot;High School Confidential: Kid's cliques then and now&quot;

http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=3393.0;topicseen
    [/quote]

dude, I read all of that... that was the funniest shit.
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I&#039;m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.â€

[quote author=ParchedTears link=topic=3321.msg121538#msg121538 date=1166718728]

That's only sad because some kids honestly are raised believing.... that's the way it should be.
    [/quote]

Funny Thing Is, I'm Not Even In Prison....
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=3321.msg121682#msg121682 date=1166727102]
    Funny Thing Is, I'm Not Even In Prison....
    [/quote]yeah.. I caught the sarcasm... but at the same time the ironic truth to it all.
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I&#039;m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.â€

[quote author=ParchedTears link=topic=3321.msg121690#msg121690 date=1166727385]
    yeah.. I caught the sarcasm... but at the same time the ironic truth to it all.
    [/quote]

And I'm Allergic To Latex...&nbsp; I Will NOT Put Sheepskin On My Johnson.....
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

I don't make fun of emos just to be mean, but I know people who have a lot of problems and they don't whine so fucking much. And I know kids that say they're emo and their mom &amp; dad give them everything. Why are you whinning? Cause you got a car for your birthday? If your doing the emo thing just for attention, your not gonna get it from me when i've got friends that have been raped, harrassed, beaten and neglected.

One great example is a friend of mine from college. He's smart, from a nice and loving home but he's into that shit. The other day we were talking about music and downloading and a couple of bands come up and he mentioned some I had never heard of. He told me they were emo bands and I told him I didn't really like that kind of music but you know it's his problem. Then he starts ranting and says how that one of the reasons he's always sad, cause he just LOVES emo music. And I had to literally leave cause I was just couldn't find a nice way to call him a fucking idiot. He's the kind of kid who'll call you and say &quot;Oh, i'm sad today&quot; and when you ask him why he's like &quot;it's just....*sigh*......life&quot;. I have no problem with people expressing themselves but when you do it for attention and can't get over how stupid you're acting, THAT pisses me off.&nbsp; :x

<br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

[quote author=DreamRai link=topic=3321.msg122076#msg122076 date=1166746028]
    I don't make fun of emos just to be mean, but I know people who have a lot of problems and they don't whine so fucking much. And I know kids that say they're emo and their mom &amp; dad give them everything. Why are you whinning? Cause you got a car for your birthday? If your doing the emo thing just for attention, your not gonna get it from me when i've got friends that have been raped, harrassed, beaten and neglected.

One great example is a friend of mine from college. He's smart, from a nice and loving home but he's into that shit. The other day we were talking about music and downloading and a couple of bands come up and he mentioned some I had never heard of. He told me they were emo bands and I told him I didn't really like that kind of music but you know it's his problem. Then he starts ranting and says how that one of the reasons he's always sad, cause he just LOVES emo music. And I had to literally leave cause I was just couldn't find a nice way to call him a fucking idiot. He's the kind of kid who'll call you and say &quot;Oh, i'm sad today&quot; and when you ask him why he's like &quot;it's just....*sigh*......life&quot;. I have no problem with people expressing themselves but when you do it for attention and can't get over how stupid you're acting, THAT pisses me off.&nbsp; :x

[/quote]I have a friend like that.&nbsp; I tell him to get off his lazy ass and find a job.&nbsp; He gets pissed of at me then gets over it after a day or so.&nbsp; As far as the emo thing goes, my bf's daughter is emo.&nbsp; My son (who is 7 going on 17) doesn't like her music.&nbsp; :lol: :lol:

I had a good friend in college (before EMO was invented) but I guess you could call him emo. Dressed in all black, died black hair, gay and misunderstood. He told me, &quot;I am going to kill myself, but I can't do it while my parents are alive. The minute they die I will do it.&quot;

I said, &quot;WTF are you doing wasting their money on college then? Now THERE'S the injustice. Go work at McDonalds and whine over there.&quot;

[quote author=RIP Frosty link=topic=3321.msg122078#msg122078 date=1166746239]
    I have a friend like that.&nbsp; I tell him to get off his lazy ass and find a job.&nbsp; He gets pissed of at me then gets over it after a day or so.&nbsp; As far as the emo thing goes, my bf's daughter is emo.&nbsp; My son (who is 7 going on 17) doesn't like her music.&nbsp; :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]

I haven't told him anything yet because I don't want to hurt his feelings, he'is truly a good friend but it's very irritating. He says that he has no friends and people spread rumors about him and he's all alone.
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

[quote author=DreamRai link=topic=3321.msg122089#msg122089 date=1166747753]
    I haven't told him anything yet because I don't want to hurt his feelings, he'is truly a good friend but it's very irritating. He says that he has no friends and people spread rumors about him and he's all alone.
    [/quote]

I think introducing him to the idea that he has no friends because of the way he acts might be a good plan.

In my experience you can look however you want, listen to any kind of music you like, it's your attitude that will get you places in life, or not in his case.

[quote author=DreamRai link=topic=3321.msg122089#msg122089 date=1166747753]
    [/quote]Might as well give him a reason to whine.

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=3321.msg122102#msg122102 date=1166749844]
    I think introducing him to the idea that he has no friends because of the way he acts might be a good plan.

In my experience you can look however you want, listen to any kind of music you like, it's your attitude that will get you places in life, or not in his case.
    [/quote]

I've been thinking about that. But I want to talk about it in person, not very sure how it will be interpreted in an online conversation.

I was talking to a mutual friend about it and he said he feels the same way. Our &quot;emo&quot; friend told him once he likes being hurt by women because he gets his muse going and writes better.&nbsp;

[quote author=DreamRai link=topic=3321.msg122138#msg122138 date=1166754683]
    I've been thinking about that. But I want to talk about it in person, not very sure how it will be interpreted in an online conversation.

I was talking to a mutual friend about it and he said he feels the same way. Our &quot;emo&quot; friend told him once he likes being hurt by women because he gets his muse going and writes better.Â*
    [/quote]

Hmmm, that doesn't sound good.&nbsp; Make sure he has a MySpace&nbsp; :lol:

He alredy does! :lol:

Excellent! Make sure he keeps it public&nbsp; :lol:

Thread Information