Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Boltinghouse (27) allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the head

Re: Jason Boltinghouse (27) allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the head

I think I'm obsessed with this suicide note. Crazy, but utterly quotable -
    "Either I will kill myself this weekend or I will not, but this DVD will show me the way. And well, it did. This DVD showed me the way."

and my new favorite:

"Because you see Kristy Bass. The one who was not sure if I should mention her. You did well. Allow me to tell of a situation we had that illustrates this. That time when you were asking me how to do something in Excel. You asked me "how." And you know what. You did it. You learned. You accepted something new. And that one action means that all of humanity can grow, can become better." - that should probably go in the testimonials section on Microsoft's site.

Re: Jason Boltinghouse (27) allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself in the head

And this:

"But you see, one reason which I have really been thinking about is the idea of this name that I have/was chosen/whatever. Blue is a nice name. It is already everywhere. So, Helen. When you see the color Blue, remember me. And keep fighting."

That's about one quarter of all sports teams colors. GO FIGHT GO WIN!

are there any details about exactly when he shot himself? Who found him? How long after he posted that blog? etc. etc...?
    "When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal." -William S. Burroughs

It did seem like a very random post to read.  He sounded disturbed in a really calm way.
    ''HALLELUJAH!''

eccsame: LOVE your Slim Goodbody avvie! Yay for 80's kids!
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=Luvbeers link=topic=3317.msg118797#msg118797 date=1166468045]
    are there any details about exactly when he shot himself? Who found him? How long after he posted that blog? etc. etc...?
    [/quote]I'm wondering the same thing. 

I use Excel quite a bit at work~~next time I learn something on it, I'm gonna be helping humanity grow. 

He definitely had an interesting way of looking at things.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

His other blogs are just as crazily fascinating. Although, when he wrote: "Now, truth be told, I must paraphrase, Rush Limbaugh." I realized that he might not be as intelligent as some of us may have believed.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=eccsame link=topic=3317.msg118845#msg118845 date=1166469563]
    His other blogs are just as crazily fascinating. Although, when he wrote: "Now, truth be told, I must paraphrase, Rush Limbaugh." I realized that he might not be as intelligent as some of us may have believed.
    [/quote]
    :lol:    :lol:

Yea, quoting Rush isn't excatly doing much for the 'intelligence argument'.
    Megadittoes!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Day 91 - One More Night!

Ah. Ninety one days. Tomorrow is the night. I have gone ninety one days without a drink; I who for the three or so years before drank around twelve beers a night. One thing that I have thought over and over during this time period is this: "Why oh, why did I waste all that time on beer, when there is wine and liquor that I was completely forgetting?"

Man after my own heart!

"So I started to get drunk and talk to myself. Just to see what I was thinking unconsciously. What conversations!"

uh. . .what?

[quote author=eccsame link=topic=3317.msg118876#msg118876 date=1166470882]
    "So I started to get drunk and talk to myself. Just to see what I was thinking unconsciously. What conversations!"
    [/quote]

man someone should have given him some LSD and video taped it!
    "When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal." -William S. Burroughs

[quote author=turtleande link=topic=3317.msg118834#msg118834 date=1166468929]
    I use Excel quite a bit at work[/quote]

case solved. RIP jason!

Here's his other blog:
    http://www.bluesmind.com/

It documents his 91 days of not drinking. Good stuff.

I read this first thing this morning and it was the craziest shit i have read in a while.  so i can looking for post on it  and this post is really to fucking funny

[quote author=eccsame link=topic=3317.msg118695#msg118695 date=1166461594]
    "Even though, I would like to cite a Dragonball Z episode when Piccolo and Kami merged to become one"

Damn! I was going to reference to Dragonball Z in my suicide note!
    *Sigh* - this is an unfortunate setback. :x
    [/quote]
    &quot;Only God Can Judge Me&quot;<br />Eigna

I guess that must have been one helluv a bender after the 28th of November.
    &quot;When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal.&quot; -William S. Burroughs

One last bit, before I go and fill my day with the entire Boltinghouse experience.
    From the blog entitled Why Do Crazy People Get All the Lucky Breaks

&quot;My standard response is mentioning my bipolar friend. In one single night, she filed for divorce. And from classes, I can tell of the bipolar people who built birdhouses with 200 levels, car garages with 32 stories, and people who totally change their lives overnight. This is mania. So, why is this denied to me? That is some amazing productivity. Currently, I am hoping for a new job. What I am doing about it? Next to nothing. I barely know where to begin. But, if I had Bipolar Personality Disorder, I would have already arranged for my couch to be pick upped to be moved to my new job.&quot;

Generally speaking, moving my couch to my new job is probably the third or fourth thing I do when I get hired.

Did anyone notice that he stopped using caps and regular punctuation toward the end?&nbsp; Wonder what was up with that.&nbsp;
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

How does one get their couch pick upped anyway?

[quote author=daybreaksdisdain link=topic=3317.msg119002#msg119002 date=1166476528]
    How does one get their couch pick upped anyway?
    [/quote]

[b] am hoping for a new job. What I am doing about it? Next to nothing. I barely know where to begin. But, if I had Bipolar Personality Disorder, I would have already arranged for my couch to be pick upped to be moved to my new job.&quot;

It must be a psycho (I mean psychotic) thing, especially when you don't know where your new job is.
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=3317.msg119012#msg119012 date=1166477442]
    [b] am hoping for a new job. What I am doing about it? Next to nothing. I barely know where to begin. But, if I had Bipolar Personality Disorder, I would have already arranged for my couch to be pick upped to be moved to my new job.&quot;

It must be a psycho (I mean psychotic) thing, especially when you don't know where your new job is.
    [/quote]

true enough, knowing where things are going is better information to have PRIOR to anything being pick upped.&nbsp;

Actually, in context it makes sense. He was saying that crazy people have all of this energy and motivation that he lacks. For example, bi-polar people are more motivated and employable and thus are able to get jobs and immediately pick up couches to burn off all of that crazy energy. Later, he wishes that he could have OCD, since his apartment would then be clean. He marvels at the fact that &quot;people with OCD love to clean&quot;.

*Sniff* He never knew that deep down, he was crazy all along.

Actually, in context it makes sense. He was saying that crazy people have all of this energy and motivation that he lacks. For example, bi-polar people are more motivated and employable and thus are able to get jobs and immediately pick up couches to burn off all of that crazy energy. Later, he wishes that he could have OCD, since his apartment would then be clean. He marvels at the fact that &quot;people with OCD love to clean&quot;.

Good translating skills.Â* Did you earn a doctorate in crazy speak??

not all people with OCD like to clean. they may just like to lock doors LMAO&gt;.........
    &quot;Only God Can Judge Me&quot;<br />Eigna

This dude was a huge pile of crazy. I dont feel bad for his death. Why should I, when it's obvious that he didnt? I dont even think it seems like he was depressed or anything...just flat out kooky. He discussed suicide like he was deciding between going to Wal Mart or not...'yeah, i may go this weekend..but maybe not. gotta see how it fits into my schedule'
    what an effin wacko.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=3317.msg119001#msg119001 date=1166476370]
    Did anyone notice that he stopped using caps and regular punctuation toward the end?&nbsp; Wonder what was up with that.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Yes I noticed that, but he actually explained it by saying this:

&quot;Ah. So do you want enlightenment? Then look at what I just did. I quote the tao. but i forgot to put those little quotes around me words. and indeed, it appears that i can no longer capitalize things. another stage of enlightenment.&quot;

Thread Information