Thread: Cannot "Add a comment" to articles that have no comments yet...

Cannot "Add a comment" to articles that have no comments yet...

I looked through the site and could not find anything to help me out here, so sorry if this has been asked before.

When I look at the new articles, if there is not a comment already posted on it...it doesn't seem to work. I click "add a comment" and it just takes me to the forum home page.

Any ideas? I got things to say!

mydeathspace

Re: Cannot "Add a comment" to articles that have no comments yet...

[quote author=socalj link=topic=19182.msg1226958#msg1226958 date=1238089748]
    I looked through the site and could not find anything to help me out here, so sorry if this has been asked before.

When I look at the new articles, if there is not a comment already posted on it...it doesn't seem to work. I click "add a comment" and it just takes me to the forum home page.

Any ideas? I got things to say!
    [/quote]

You need to click on the "Create Topic" link in order to start a new thread.

Then copy past the URL into your new thread and copy the title as it appeared on the original MDS article.

Re: Cannot "Add a comment" to articles that have no comments yet...

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=19182.msg1226999#msg1226999 date=1238091453]
    You need to click on the "Create Topic" link in order to start a new thread.

Then copy past the URL into your new thread and copy the title as it appeared on the original MDS article.

[/quote]

Got it! Thank you for your help. And not makin fun. It's almost friday, I'm a little yellow bus. So what, hehe  :2smiley:

Thread Information