Thread: Zachary Brian Hennis - Suicide - Need more info

mydeathspace

Zachary Brian Hennis - Suicide - Need more info

Full Name: Zachary Brian Hennis
    Cause of Death: Suicide
    MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/zack_hennis
    News Article:
    Additional Information: i couldnt find any news articles about his death. but he did die. look at the comments on his page. i believe he died on march 17th 2009 in west virginia he hung himself

Re: Zachary Brian Hennis - Suicide - Need more info

Obit 03/22/09 from Daily Times of Delaware County, PA http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...7696501661.txt

Zack B. Hennis, 20,

Lifelong Drexel Hill resident

Zack B. Hennis, 20, a lifelong resident of Drexel Hill, died March 17 in Cumberland County, W. Va.

Born and reared in Drexel Hill, Mr. Hennis attended Upper Darby High School.

He loved music, playing guitar and attending concerts. He also liked to draw, sketch and play basketball and football with his neighborhood friends.

Above all, he loved spending time with his family and friends.

Survivors: Mother, Linda Medwid of Drexel Hill; stepfather, John F. Medwid; daughter, Samantha Henderson; sister, Christine Hennis Braham of West Virginia; grandmother, Anneliese Pfoertner of Atlantic City, N.J.; six stepbrothers; four stepsisters; niece, nephew.

Service: 10 a.m. Tuesday, Rigby Harting & Hagan Funeral Home, 15 E. Fourth St., Media.

Visitation: 7-9 p.m. Monday and 9-10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.

Burial: Private.
    RIP Zack.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Re: Zachary Brian Hennis - Suicide - Need more info

His Myspace heading: Zachary Brian got his Dead tickets 

I cant find much else. His sisters Tribute to him:

A tribute to the one person that lived life to the fullest. Zachary Brian Hennis
    Current mood:  sad
    I have no idea where to begin with this. I'm hoping I can work out some peace and let everyone know the Zack that I have known and loved my whole life. Here goes...
    Zack was more then a brother to me. He was my best friend. My heart. The other half of my soul. He was my first born and the other half of what made me whole. Brother and sister is not even the right term for us. A true unconditional love like that doesn't come everyday, very few people are fortunate enough to experience it, not even death can break it. I am one of these very few and lucky people.
    Zack was a source of the most beautiful life force you could ever know. He could be the biggest pain in the ass but no matter what you had to love him with all that you were. He could not go any where without touching the hearts and minds of every person he met.
    His family life was not the greatest so he just created the one he wanted. He loved his sister daughter niece nephew and friends with all he was
    He was a brother a father a son an uncle and a friend. He loved my Rachel from the moment he saw her. He thought Bri was the greatest little boy ever until I came out to Philly for 3 months. Then he realized that Bri was just a little version of him and got a little irratated. But in the end they became inseparable.
    Sammy was the greatest thing that ever happened in his life. He began to live and breathe for her. Everything she did just amazed him.
    He was proud to be him. Proud to be American. Proud to drink Proud to laugh Proud to love. And I was proud of everything he was and everything he did. Our relationship was one in a million. Unbreakable by death. One day I will see him again but for now I have a life to live that will make him proud of me.
    Use Zack as your inspiration. Feel his magic. Play football at 4 am. Talk to stranger because you can. Teach someone karate even if you don't know it yourself. Meet everyone See everything Love with everything you are. Be passionate Be joyful. Live love and most important- remember.

Thread Information