OK -- a little shameless self-promotion here, but it's in the spirit of My Death Space...

I have been a semi-regular poster here since I found this place a few months ago, and I just TODAY released a feature-length documentary about death in Hollywood called "Dearly Departed." The entire film is dedicated to visiting the locations where celebrities have died (usually scandalously) over the past century. In some instances we even gained access inside places, like: the apartment where actor Jack Cassidy (also father to Shawn and David Cassidy) died in a fire; the apartment where a character actor named Alber Dekker (he was in The Wild Bunch and East of Eden with James Dean) accidentally killed himself via autoeroticasphixiation in the bathtub (and we told the girl who lives in the apartment the story for the first time, which seriously freaked her out)... and just for the hell of it we got into the soundstage where they filmed Plan 9 From Outer Space. 18 stories and over 50 locations in all.

Link: http://www.CustomFlix.com/220015

Anyway, it kicks ass. And you should also check out our host's famous site that covers the same subject matter: www.FindADeath.com (it's all free, and with no ads).

Hope you like it! I'm here every day, so if you have any questions/comments, I'll be back...

Happy Holidays