Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Subconscious Mind

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Re: Your Subconscious Mind

[quote author=Chauncy link=topic=18986.msg1213997#msg1213997 date=1236980679]
    Btw, i don't believe in any of this shit. Especially in regards to "deja vu" feelings. That is just your mind playing tricks on you and anything else is chalked up to coincidence.
    [/quote]

Yep yep.

People talking about dying and then dying? Everyone dies. Not such a big stretch.

Dreams that predict the future? Why would you be able to see the future, when it depends on so many individual, random, unconnected variables? I dunno, this seems to take away free will, which I totally believe in, more so than seeing into the future.

I am not a believer. Anyway, carry on. :oops:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Re: Your Subconscious Mind

Last night (about 2am) i was watching the show Speeders on TruTV, and I started thinking about my best friend and thought out loud "I wonder how she will react when she gets pulled over for the first time?" (She drives almost as bad as i do, But has never been pulled over and always laughs at me for having so many tickets.).

This morning (11am) I woke up to a text message from her saying "I just got a fucking speeding ticket :(". 

:lol: I'm psychic. It's official.    Actually, The more realistic conclusion is that I unknowingly asked some unknown force (karma, god, mother nature, etc) a question, And they answered me!

For any who are curious, She was busted for 78 in a 55. $248 ticket,  and she cried and told me she was going to drive off a bridge (which i then told her that you drive off CLIFFS, and JUMP off bridges. Driving off a bridge wouldn't work due to the precautions taken against just that. (Don't worry, She wouldn't really do it.)).

Thread Information