Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forensic Files

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

Forensic Files

Bob is sleeping on my remote so I can't look at what episode this is, but it's on because TruTV is always on in my bedroom. Betty Lee is murdered and it's the one with the tire tracks in the desert. Which is toooootally one of my favorites.

The best one ever was when they threw Donna off the cliff. I can never remember the name but it is the most amazing half hour of television that has ever existed.

You can't fuck with science bitches!!!

I recently Netflixed "Best of Forensic Files" and had seen every episode besides one. :oops: But the epic mold one was included. wtf? No one even died with that fuckery.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Re: Forensic Files

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=18946.msg1211402#msg1211402 date=1236755905]
    Bob is sleeping on my remote so I can't look at what episode this is, but it's on because TruTV is always on in my bedroom. Betty Lee is murdered and it's the one with the tire tracks in the desert. Which is toooootally one of my favorites.

The best one ever was when they threw Donna off the cliff. I can never remember the name but it is the most amazing half hour of television that has ever existed.

You can't fuck with science bitches!!!

I recently Netflixed "Best of Forensic Files" and had seen every episode besides one. :oops: But the epic mold one was included. wtf? No one even died with that fuckery.
    [/quote]

Have you seen 'The Shift'?  It's set in Indianapolis.  I am certain I was in the elevator with one of the detectives at the City County building.

Sorry for derailing your topic.  Throwing Donna off the cliff reminds me of something out of 'Twin Peaks'.  Maybe its, "Chug-a-lug Donna!"

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=18946.msg1211405#msg1211405 date=1236756085]
    Have you seen 'The Shift'?  It's set in Indianapolis.  I am certain I was in the elevator with one of the detectives at the City County building.

Sorry for derailing your topic.  Throwing Donna off the cliff reminds me of something out of 'Twin Peaks'.  Maybe its, "Chug-a-lug Donna!"
    [/quote]I missed that one. Was it at the Unicorn?

And hio, thank you my pal google. Donna Hartman, "The Financial Downfall." Best. Title. Ever.

http://boards.trutv.com/showthread.php?p=16703
    Yeah, thank goodness criminals aren't very bright and that they are greedy. Greed and stupidity gives them away almost every time!

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=18946.msg1211407#msg1211407 date=1236756462]
    I missed that one. Was it at the Unicorn?

And hio, thank you my pal google. Donna Hartman, "The Financial Downfall." Best. Title. Ever.

http://boards.trutv.com/showthread.php?p=16703
    Yeah, thank goodness criminals aren't very bright and that they are greedy. Greed and stupidity gives them away almost every time!

[/quote]

The Unicorn is a safe place filled with beauty and elegance.
    Nothing bad will ever happen there.  Except when the gay fireman tried to sit on my face.  Ugh, that was such an off night when we went.  You didn't get the whole experience. 

Awww shit. I was totes going to bed after my mayo sandwich but it's "When the Dust Settled" (2003).

The murder of a union official who was shot execution-style while he slept in his bed causes police to contemplate an IRA connection.

POLICE COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THE AMOUNT OF DUST IN THE HOME (there's a point to that, keep watching)

Dun dun dun.

This one is one of the greatest. Fuck you for airing at 2 and 2:30 am, FF. This is when you should air that mold fuckery.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=18946.msg1211412#msg1211412 date=1236757021]
    Awww shit. I was totes going to bed after my mayo sandwich but it's "When the Dust Settled" (2003).

The murder of a union official who was shot execution-style while he slept in his bed causes police to contemplate an IRA connection.

POLICE COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THE AMOUNT OF DUST IN THE HOME (there's a point to that, keep watching)

Dun dun dun.

This one is one of the greatest. Fuck you for airing at 2 and 2:30 am, FF. This is when you should air that mold fuckery.
    [/quote]

OH!  If you enjoy that show, I have the best book evar.  You totally need to see it.

"Spitz And Fisher's Medicolegal Investigation Of Death: Guidelines For The Application Of Pathology To Crime Investigation"

Had to google that one.  It's a huge textbook with pictures/stories about tons of ways you can die.  I found out about it in a David Sedaris book. :lol:

Fan of the Underdog kateisgr3at's Avatar

I am so happy other people share a love for forensic files as much as I do!! This has been one of my favorite shows for years...and everyone has always made fun of me for it! (aside from my mom...she is obsessed, too)

I am, however, pissed off because I have to be up in 5 hours and will probably stay up and watch it all night now that I know it's on  :-P

One of them that I think is aired way too much but is extremely messed up is the one where the doctor injects his ex-lover with HIV because she left him. WTF is that?!
    Balls.

Kate said that she had sex with her husband but left because of his snoring, and didn't hear the shots.

120 decibels of sound, sometimes I don't hear that shit either, when I kill my husband and pretend I'm a superhard sleeper.

The reason I love this episode is that no one had any evidence until someone told her, her nightie had gunpowder on it. ahahaha you fell right into that one you stupid cunt. 15 months after the fact, but you're still the scum of the Earth, you ugly bitch. Yay!

And Kate (not Joe's killer), you are awesome, as this is the best show that has ever existed.

Ahhhh this one is seriously one of the greatest ones ever.

Why there are no infomercials on right now, at their normal time slot, I can only thank Jesus for knowing that I was in a FF/mayo sandwich mood today. RIP Mom Informer with your stonewashed miniskirt. I personally know you "didn't just leave."

METH, or methamphetamine, is a cheap homemade version of speed. Which can be as addictive as crack cocaine.

haha yes yes...and evidently "Whatever you do, don't meet up with him...I think he's setting you up" translates to "Meet up with him, he will probably kill you, but if he doesn't at least you will get free drugs and money."
    Balls.

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=18946.msg1211436#msg1211436 date=1236759047]
    haha yes yes...and evidently "Whatever you do, don't meet up with him...I think he's setting you up" translates to "Meet up with him, he will probably kill you, but if he doesn't at least you will get free drugs and money."
    [/quote]

God, I love this one. "We thought she had, uh, probably, uh, met with an evil end." And Jesus Christ, cut your nails.

WASN'T ANYBODY COMIN' FORWARD TO ASSIST US!

Dude, Tony Emory totally did it. You know this. Anyone named Tony is obvs a bad news buffet.

He's called "Jay Dub" and he sells drugs...AND information.  :lol: Love it.

Yeah, it's funny because I was just thinking "Tony Emery totally sounds like the name of a killer."

Balls.

Ya know, I am from Missouri and I am a little pissed off because the people on this show with their weird names and horrible syntax are not making us look good at all!!
    Balls.

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=18946.msg1211440#msg1211440 date=1236759516]
    Ya know, I am from Missouri and I am a little pissed off because the people on this show with their weird names and horrible syntax are not making us look good at all!!
    [/quote]Yeah, Missouri doesn't make you look good at all. :lol:

"Next up: the people around Tony begin to turn on him."

I'm more interested in the commercial for the beautifully gift-boxed The Prayer Cross, the perfect way to say Happy Easter or Merry Christmas and bring joy and comfort to all who wear it. I bet Tony Emory and the people around him didn't wear that shit.

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=18946.msg1211441#msg1211441 date=1236759760]
    I'm more interested in the commercial for the beautifully gift-boxed The Prayer Cross, the perfect way to say Happy Easter or Merry Christmas and bring joy and comfort to all who wear it. I bet Tony Emory and the people around him didn't wear that shit.
    [/quote]

:lol: Thank you so much for that! I have had a really really bad day and that literally made me laugh out loud!!

Balls.

[quote author=kateisgr3at link=topic=18946.msg1211442#msg1211442 date=1236760005]
    :lol: Thank you so much for that! I have had a really really bad day and that literally made me laugh out loud!!

[/quote]:lol:

Holy shit, you can watch episodes online. Well, that's it. My life has officially jumped the shark.

Bumping cause im bored and theres like a 6 hour FF marathon on right now but unfortunately most of them are repeated re-run eppys.  Last night they had on a bunch of newer episode and a brand new one titled All That Glitters is Gold. 

Pretty fucked up story about some 20 year old chick that was murdered after she left a July 4th party.  It was fucked up cause it was a totally random crime.  Some guy that was mad at his ex-g/f went out looking for her, stumbled across the 20 year old while driving, tried to run her off the road and when she resisted he fired like 6 shots from an AK-47 at her.  One of them hit her, the girl crashed her car and the suspect moved the body into some field.  The way they found the suspect was through some rare red glitter that her friend had poured over her head during the party.  The glitter was all over the suspects clothes and gun.  And the way they found the suspect was that his roommate found a VHS tape in his trash, put it in and saw the suspect wearing a ski mask and raping girls on camera.  Turns out he was some serial rapist in whatever area in CA they lived. 

Next new episode premieres October 30th.

I am bumping this because I just watched a really good episode. Whether you watch the show or not, it's interesting to read about: http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=7452969&page=1

Such and Aweeeeesssssooome show, True tv rules all
    <br />It&#39;s always funny until someone gets hurt, And then it&#39;s fucking hilarious

[quote author=napalmdave link=topic=18946.msg1642805#msg1642805 date=1275999216]
    Such and Aweeeeesssssooome show, True tv rules all
    [/quote]Except for Operation Repo.

Lately I'm into World's Dumbest Criminals. :oops:

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=18946.msg1642855#msg1642855 date=1276008068]
    Except for Operation Repo.

Lately I'm into World's Dumbest Criminals. :oops:
    [/quote]lol, yeah, Also a great show
    <br />It&#39;s always funny until someone gets hurt, And then it&#39;s fucking hilarious

[quote author=Invifiafe link=topic=18946.msg1656464#msg1656464 date=1277575952]
    Ive met Mitch Pileggi, and I have NO CLUE who he was....I have even seen the x-files movie and show and everything it had just been years.

but the doctor I worked for had quite a bit of &quot;famous&quot; clients and I had no clue who some of them where, which was the case with Mitch.
    [/quote]

Does this post actually have something to do with this thread and I'm just missing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Forensic Files

Anyone watch Forensic Files? I love that show. I watched all the episodes they had on Netflix for the past few years which I think was maybe 90% or more of the entire series. I see the series has moved to Peacock and have been rewatching. Would love to see every single episode but they do not stream all of them, especially the 1 hour episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher711 View Post
    Anyone watch Forensic Files? I love that show. I watched all the episodes they had on Netflix for the past few years which I think was maybe 90% or more of the entire series. I see the series has moved to Peacock and have been rewatching. Would love to see every single episode but they do not stream all of them, especially the 1 hour episodes.
    I love that show too! They show it locally on our True Crime channel and I try to catch it whenever I can.

Thread Information