Thread: 3 KILLED...

3 KILLED...

Seeing as how this is my first post on this topic plz don't be too hard on me... but for some reason i haven't been able to find anything on these kids. i went to high school with two of them and so i assume they must have myspaces. since i am an amature on mydeathspace i though i would hit up the PROS! 

http://cbs2.com/local/Xenia.Delilia.....2.535910.html

Woman Pleads Not Guilty In Crash That Killed 3
    WHITTIER, Calif. (CBS) ―

The April 3 crash killed Jennifer Unzueta, 18, of Whittier, Joshua Gutierrez, 19, of Pico Rivera, and Albert Velasquez, 19, of Whittier.

* 3 Killed In Single-Car Crash In Whittier (4/4/2007)

An 18-year-old woman pleaded not guilty Thursday to vehicular manslaughter and reckless driving charges stemming from a crash that killed three of her passengers in Whittier.

Xenia Delilia Guerra is charged with three felony counts of vehicular manslaughter and one misdemeanor count of reckless driving with bodily injury.

The April 3 crash killed Jennifer Unzueta, 18, of Whittier, Joshua Gutierrez, 19, of Pico Rivera, and Albert Velasquez, 19, of Whittier.

Guerra was behind the wheel of a Toyota Scion that slammed into a tree on Colima Road north of Mar Vista Street, police said. Guerra told police she lost control of the compact car.

She is due back in Whittier Superior Court on Oct. 3 for a hearing to determine if there is enough evidence to require her to stand trial.
    "People don't want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas. Their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messes cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just the big scary unknown."

Re: 3 KILLED...

There is a lot here.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/hacienda-heights-ca/TJOMBI2FQ4172S2DC/p60

Seems like she served less than a year.    Good thing she wasn't drunk.

yeah i went to high school with xenia and from what i heard she was a really bad driver, extremely wreckless. she pleaded not guilty and it went to trial but yeah she only got about a year or so. it was disappointing. and the family tried to blame the car manufacturer for the fact that it split in two like that. i live not far from the crash site and it is all downhill where she hit so i know she picked up speed coming down there and there were witnesses that said she had been weaving in and out of traffic and cutting people off. a truck driver said he barley missed hitting her himself before she slammed into the tree.
    "People don't want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas. Their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messes cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just the big scary unknown."

not sure if i was clear enough i was hoping someone could help me find myspace pages for these kids.

Thread Information