Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: McNugget Emergency

McNugget Emergency

There's a reason this woman is wearing a serious grimace on her face -- she was just arrested over a box of Chicken McNuggets!!

Here's how it all went down: Latreasa Goodman claims she ordered -- and paid -- for a box of some delicious nuggets at a Mickey D's in Florida over the weekend, when suddenly the unthinkable happened -- she was told there were no more nuggets to be had. When an employee told her it was against store policy to give refunds, Latreasa called 911 -- three times in a row.

When the cops got to the scene, they tried to explain that McNugget drama is not an emergency -- but according to the police report obtained by TheSmokingGun.com, Latreasa begged to differ:

"This is an emergency, If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency."

But here's the rub: Even after cops cited her for "misuse of 911," Latreasa continued to tell cops, "This is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency."
    www.tmz.com
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0303091mcnugget1.html
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0303091mcnugget2.html

Re: McNugget Emergency

Lmao!! I would be mad too if I couldn't get my money back. They should change there policy to no refunds unless we don't have what you ordered, cuz sometimes you just really want some nuggets and a burger just won't do... I wouldn't had went all crazy and called 911... But I would have called headquarters.

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=18835.msg1202983#msg1202983 date=1236106094]
    There's a reason this woman is wearing a serious grimace on her face -- she was just arrested over a box of Chicken McNuggets!!
    Latreasa [/quote]

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha.

Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Well, i wouldve called someone to get my money back, especially in this economy!!!! but i dont know about 911 screaming about an emergency hahahaha
    Now she is immortilized with McCain's brother calling 911 over traffic.

I probably would have been pissed too, but 911?  :lol: Idiot.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

Didn't that just happen a couple weeks ago too? A guy called 911 because they ran out of lemonade? I found it on youtube. It was Burger King. And he was PISSED.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j6bsDZM6IY

If I paid for my McNuggets, and they didnt have McNuggets and they would not give me my money back...after waiting ten minutes to make sure I was not on some practical joke gameshow, McDonalds would have been calling 911 on my ass...

McDonald's, welcome to my "will not support" list for your stupid policy...

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

Another one..."what are we protecting you from, a wrong cheeseburger?"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ12Ry-hD6I
    Apparently this happens a lot.

I'm on her side. Stop hiding behind policy, and treat people like human beings.

More dumb corporate bullshit. 

I think on this website
    http://www.wptv.com/content/tcoast/story/McDonalds-out-of-nuggets-woman-calls-police/AqFDuKVxkEKDMopvIc4LWQ.cspx

McDonald's issued a statement and said they do offer refunds and they didn't understand why she wasn't offered a refund. So now they are gonna send her the refund and a arc card for free McDonald's!! Lol maybe we should all go dumb so we can get free McDonalds!

[quote author=Raci link=topic=18835.msg1203409#msg1203409 date=1236140432]

[/quote] good one! thanks for the laughs and the cute kiiten.... 

[quote author=Playmate_dvl link=topic=18835.msg1204092#msg1204092 date=1236205744]
    I think on this website
    http://www.wptv.com/content/tcoast/story/McDonalds-out-of-nuggets-woman-calls-police/AqFDuKVxkEKDMopvIc4LWQ.cspx

McDonald's issued a statement and said they do offer refunds and they didn't understand why she wasn't offered a refund. So now they are gonna send her the refund and a arc card for free McDonald's!! Lol maybe we should all go dumb so we can get free McDonalds!
    [/quote] yeah, i was gonna say...I worked at mcdonalds when I was like 16 and they did give refunds. Although the policy may have changed, that is just ridiculous.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

I heard this story this morning.  Yeah maybe she abused 911, but the operators didn't tell her anything except an office is on the way.
    The McDonalds lady would have called 911 on me if I ordered something, they didn't have it, took my cash, and offered no refund. I can get really loud when I get pissed.

The woman ain't a rocket scientist, but I think if the operator had said...  " Maam, please call the non emergency number", I would feel like she deserved the misuse of 911 charge, but they went with the call as if it was ok.  3 different operators.

I fucking HATE McD's.....  I'll tell you why.

(The prices may vary where you live, but the principle is the same)

A hamburger is $1.00
    A cheeseburger is $1.20.
    A slice of cheese for 20 cents.... no problem.

A Hamburger happy meal is $3.00
    A cheeseburger Happy Meal is $3.70
    Now you are paying 70 cents for piece of fucking cheesefood.

Because it's the most popular item on the menu.
    Because the push it to your kids.
    They gouge you.... My kids could say and recognize McDonalds before the knew all their colors.

My kid's a weirdo. I'm like "you want chicken mcnuggets?" and he's all "no, I want tilapia" true story from this past weekend. Where did I go wrong?
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=18835.msg1204702#msg1204702 date=1236263472]
    My kid's a weirdo. I'm like "you want chicken mcnuggets?" and he's all "no, I want tilapia" true story from this past weekend. Where did I go wrong?
    [/quote]

I don't eat tilapia anymore.....  I saw a Dirty Jobs show with Mike Rowe once.....    Commercial Tiapia eat Sea Bass poop pretty much exclusively.
    They keep them in the same tanks together for that reason. Wild tilapias are vegetarian scavengers....  not so bad.  But the fucking foulness that rolled out of that tank with the Commercial Tilapia did it for me.

I pretty much only eat wild caught Salt Water fish.

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=18835.msg1204709#msg1204709 date=1236263924]
    I don't eat tilapia anymore.....  I saw a Dirty Jobs show with Mike Rowe once.....    Commercial Tiapia eat Sea Bass poop pretty much exclusively.
    They keep them in the same tanks together for that reason. Wild tilapias are vegetarian scavengers....  not so bad.   But the fucking foulness that rolled out of that tank with the Commercial Tilapia did it for me.

I pretty much only eat wild caught Salt Water fish.
    [/quote] all food is pretty fucking nasty when you learn about the inner-workings of how it gets to your table. :lol: I can't think about that, I just enjoy.

Amy's taste > Tara's

Not my fish 

I don't eat lamb either cuz it's so nasty the way the treat and keep them.

I guess I can be a snob.  I can buy basically free range beef, pork, and poultry locally from the ranch, before the animals ever reach a processing destination.

All the stores here will cut your meat... for a price.

Don't get me wrong, I buy meat from the store too, and yes you are right, conditions are deplorable.....

There was a  guy that called 911 from outside the convenience store here in Roseburg because his Corn dog was 'broken'.  :lol:  It was in our police and fire logs in the newspaper.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=18835.msg1204711#msg1204711 date=1236264030]
    all food is pretty fucking nasty when you learn about the inner-workings of how it gets to your table. :lol: I can't think about that, I just enjoy.
    [/quote]

If I had to kill my food, I would be a vegetarian. 

[quote author=Chompin link=topic=18835.msg1204882#msg1204882 date=1236277226]
    If I had to kill my food, I would be a vegetarian. 
    [/quote]
    I pretty much only shoot pigs, and not that much anymore. They are feral here, and push out indigenous species, so even game wardens shoot them. Season is open all year.

If I buy from a ranch , usually you go in and buy 1/4s.....  they kill them, you just have to take a huge hunk of meat somewhere and get it cut into recognizable pieces.  Don't get me wrong, I buy a ton of shit from sweet bay.

The pig hunting was a nice way to get quiet alone time, and justify the need for a .303 Enfield.

I JUST found out this weekend that NJ has feral pigs. It blows my mind.

Amy's taste > Tara's

I saw a few at a bar there once.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=18835.msg1205134#msg1205134 date=1236290226]
    I saw a few at a bar there once.
    [/quote]You said my butt looked great in those jeans! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

mcnuggets = serious business. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information