Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Invasion of emo kids

Invasion of emo kids

In the last week I've had heeeeeaps of friend requests from emo kids.
    It even says on my Profile that little emo girls irritate me. I am not emo either.
    I asked one person if him adding me was a joke from one of my friends. He said no.

Anyone else had an unusual influx of emo friend requests???

It's really starting to creep me out.
    Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.<br />

Re: Invasion of emo kids

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=6764.msg312026#msg312026 date=1177395342]
    In the last week I've had heeeeeaps of friend requests from emo kids.
    It even says on my Profile that little emo girls irritate me. I am not emo either.
    I asked one person if him adding me was a joke from one of my friends. He said no.

Anyone else had an unusual influx of emo friend requests???

It's really starting to creep me out.
    [/quote]

You are so fucking emo!&nbsp; :2tongue:

I dunno what that's about.&nbsp; Perhaps you appeal to them on an aesthetic level?&nbsp;
    The afro smiley is the coolest.&nbsp; :mrgreen:<br /><br /><br /><br />Can someone tell me why Holly&#039;s forehead is so big, yet her brain is so small?

That's it I'm dying my hair blonde and ONLY wearing pink!

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=6764.msg312038#msg312038 date=1177395914]
    That's it I'm dying my hair blonde and ONLY wearing pink!
    [/quote]Be metal, bih!&nbsp; Then you can strike down on the little emus!

:lol: :lol:

Haha I get those all the time. I totally except them on my one profile just for shits n giggles. I would say put up pictures of lolly-pops, rainbows, and unicorns. As well as picture of the Singer from MCR with a big Red X through him. Maybe they will get the&nbsp; picture.

If you can tolerate my hideous myspace scroll down and find the 'jaguar vs emo'

[quote author=Cap-n Meow link=topic=6764.msg312066#msg312066 date=1177397018]
    If you can tolerate my hideous myspace scroll down and find the 'jaguar vs emo'
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: Fantastic! I like the Paris Hilton one too.

I have been accepting them coz they are so funny. Check this one out...
    http://www.myspace.com/whoreinside&nbsp;
    This is the one I thought was a joke.

Request payment in razor blades for accepting their invites.

They never try and add me&nbsp; guess they know that I'll smell their fear&nbsp; :lol:

I like emojesus... &quot;cheer up emo kids&quot; lol

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =52129363
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

i like emo boys.&nbsp;
    not the whole weeping vagina thing.
    but something about that eyeliner and swoopy hair gets me.&nbsp;

shut up.&nbsp; don't judge me.
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=waltflannigansdog link=topic=6764.msg313102#msg313102 date=1177433289]
    i like emo boys.&nbsp;
    not the whole weeping vagina thing.
    but something about that eyeliner and swoopy hair gets me.&nbsp;

shut up.&nbsp; don't judge me.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ weeping vagina

A while back when I was home I said something to my 18-year-old brother about emo kids at our high school and my mom demanded we tell her what &quot;emo&quot; was. I tried explaining it was short for &quot;emotional&quot; only not... and she didn't get it at all and was so pissed at us as we kept talking about it and she had no idea.

So, a few weeks ago, she took me shopping and we went to Meijer's. The guy at the register had an emo-bang and belt bucket going on.

He sees my purse http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/purseone.png and asks me if it's so-and-so designer and I just stare at him and go, &quot;No. It's a cheap, generic ripoff.&quot;

He doesn't say anything for a while but then feels the need to defend his knowing a designer's name so he starts telling me how he's really into Asian designers and stuff, all the while playing with his belt buckle nervously. I have no idea what half the shit he was talking about was but I just nodded. He wouldn't shut up at all and after a while my mom was just like, &quot;Um, can I have my receipt?&quot;

After we left my mom asked me if I thought he was chatting me up. I said yes and then went, &quot;Okay, did you see the bang? That's an emo bang. He's an emo.&quot;

I think she finally understands.&nbsp; :lol:

Moral of the story: emo boys like girls with blue/purple hair and Asian print bags. Just my luck.&nbsp; :-( I fuckin' hate anime, too. (My bag isn't anime; I like the more lesser-known Japanese prints and stationery and stuff.)

[quote author=firebomber link=topic=6764.msg315047#msg315047 date=1177480699]
    A while back when I was home I said something to my 18-year-old brother about emo kids at our high school and my mom demanded we tell her what &quot;emo&quot; was. I tried explaining it was short for &quot;emotional&quot; only not... and she didn't get it at all and was so pissed at us as we kept talking about it and she had no idea.

So, a few weeks ago, she took me shopping and we went to Meijer's. The guy at the register had an emo-bang and belt bucket going on.

He sees my purse http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/purseone.png and asks me if it's so-and-so designer and I just stare at him and go, &quot;No. It's a cheap, generic ripoff.&quot;

He doesn't say anything for a while but then feels the need to defend his knowing a designer's name so he starts telling me how he's really into Asian designers and stuff, all the while playing with his belt buckle nervously. I have no idea what half the shit he was talking about was but I just nodded. He wouldn't shut up at all and after a while my mom was just like, &quot;Um, can I have my receipt?&quot;

After we left my mom asked me if I thought he was chatting me up. I said yes and then went, &quot;Okay, did you see the bang? That's an emo bang. He's an emo.&quot;

I think she finally understands.&nbsp; :lol:

Moral of the story: emo boys like girls with blue/purple hair and Asian print bags. Just my luck.&nbsp; :-( I fuckin' hate anime, too. (My bag isn't anime; I like the more lesser-known Japanese prints and stationery and stuff.)
    [/quote]

:lol: My sister in law didn't know what emo kids were, so me and my brother goggled it and showed her. She wanted to know because a 14 year old student of hers said that her boyfriends was &quot;like so completely sexy with his jet black hair and his bangs, plus he understood her for like her feelings and stuff...&quot; Then we saw a picture of the kid and he was a 15 year old pimpled face emo, he even had nail polish in different colors and make up.
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

I dunno I am just so turned on by their 60 year old combovers, so hot&nbsp; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My son Jonathan is an emo kid. He so cracks me up with his....my life is so sad shit!! And yeah, he has the bangs &amp; eyeliner thing going on too!!

American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

[quote author=Cemetary Sniffer link=topic=6764.msg322198#msg322198 date=1177698720]
    My son Jonathan is an emo kid. He so cracks me up with his....my life is so sad shit!! And yeah, he has the bangs &amp; eyeliner thing going on too!!

[/quote]

Taww! His hair is so blue! What hair dye does he use?

[quote author=Cemetary Sniffer link=topic=6764.msg322198#msg322198 date=1177698720]
    [/quote]
    Your sons hair is pretty kick ass.

I don't know, I'm not into the whole emo kid deal, and wearing girl pants. Yet there's something about (with some of the guys) their hair, and the eyeliner
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

This made me giggle

My friend had this on his msn.

&quot;You know that the world is going wrong when the only way to get into a girl's pants is to wear them&quot;

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=6764.msg324088#msg324088 date=1177741718]
    My friend had this on his msn.

&quot;You know that the world is going wrong when the only way to get into a girl's pants is to wear them&quot;
    [/quote]
    :lol: and they can always fit in size 0 or 1 without trying... that makes me sad.
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

[quote author=sbsweetypie link=topic=6764.msg324093#msg324093 date=1177741823]
    :lol: and they can always fit in size 0 or 1 without trying... that makes me sad.
    [/quote]

Grr I know! I think that's like size 6 Australian. It's so tiny.

Damn little boys with no hips...
    I sometimes wonder how they get their winky in there!

[quote author=bekkyboo1985 link=topic=6764.msg324102#msg324102 date=1177742013]
    Grr I know! I think that's like size 6 Australian. It's so tiny.

Damn little boys with no hips...
    I sometimes wonder how they get their winky in there!
    [/quote]
    :lol: My babys daddy (I have no idea what to call him anymore) is a stick figure. Yet he had hips and an ass (his top half is nothing but skin and bones though) so when he tried putting on his &quot;sisters&quot; pant he couldn't fit :lol: I think he hates emo kids more for that now :lol:

[quote author=sbsweetypie link=topic=6764.msg324113#msg324113 date=1177742381]
    :lol: My babys daddy (I have no idea what to call him anymore) is a stick figure. Yet he had hips and an ass (his top half is nothing but skin and bones though) so when he tried putting on his &quot;sisters&quot; pant he couldn't fit :lol: I think he hates emo kids more for that now :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Information