Thread: Christopher Carmichael Porter Stewart (16) was killed in a automobile accident

Christopher Carmichael Porter Stewart (16) was killed in a automobile accident

[glow=hotpink,2,300]He was my bestfriend

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2006/12/12/Christopher_Carmichael_Porter_Stewart_(16)_was_kil led_in_a_high_speed_automobile_accident

This is all on how it went down, or what I heard, it was him and my bestfriend Christy & Chris's friend Jazmine were riding down this horrible road in Piedmont. & Christy was driving, Chris was in the passenger seat and Jazmine was in the back, Christy was up between 80 to 100mph and she supposly hit a pothole and lost control of her car, and her car ran threw a fence, hit trees and flipped and in the end, Chris broke his neck and Christy had to get her left arm cut off and Jazmine just got a broken arm

But yeah :( R.I.P. Chris I miss you and I miss how you said "bullshit" priceless
    [/glow]
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

Re: Christopher Carmichael Porter Stewart

Breelynn, thank you for sharing that with us.  I am terribly sorry about your loss.  RIP Christopher
    born to be down

It says two dudes were shot.. I didn't read anything about a car accident?!?!

What a sad thing to have happened, thanks for sharing. I was trying to find Christy's page. I hope she is doing ok, it must have been devastating for her since she was driving. If you don't mind my asking, did they try to charge her with anything? I kinda hope not since she will probably carry it and suffer from it for a very long time...maybe forever. I hope she has some support for her recovery as well.

RIP Chris

[quote author=Manslaughter link=topic=3235.msg154034#msg154034 date=1169281335]
    It says two dudes were shot.. I didn't read anything about a car accident?!?!
    [/quote]

Where are you reading all I have read says he died in a car accident.

It seems on the latest articles page the first comment from the forum for Chris showed under the article for Michael Porter (who was shot inside a gentlemans club).

At least that's what I saw....I did the same thing initially!!

[glow=hotpink,2,300]Christy's Myspace is http://www.myspace.com/hott_stuff_33 & I have no clue on why its saying he got shot, but he died in a car accident.[/glow]
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

[quote author=death_roe link=topic=3235.msg154153#msg154153 date=1169301034]
    It seems on the latest articles page the first comment from the forum for Chris showed under the article for Michael Porter (who was shot inside a gentlemans club).

At least that's what I saw....I did the same thing initially!!
    [/quote]

Thank you, I was seriously confused.

Re: Christopher Carmichael Porter Stewart (16) was killed in a automobile accident

I'm sorry about your friend, Bree.  I know you have a lot of great memories about him.  My condolences go out to his friends and family.

Re: Christopher Carmichael Porter Stewart (16) was killed in a automobile accident

[glow=hotpink,2,300]Thanks sweets[/glow]
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

I wanted to post links to news articles on the shootings of Mark Vanhorn and Michael Porters (both proud Navy men) but I'll wait until they fix this and not ruin Breelynn's thread anymore than it is.Â* Shame, Porters recently quit his teaching job because he wanted to help in the war in Iraq, but I'll wait...

I was trying to find Christy's page. I hope she is doing ok, it must have been devastating for her since she was driving. If you don't mind my asking, did they try to charge her with anything?

Christy's brother Mike made a couple posts about the crash on his myspace. There is also a link on his blog to a journal describing her recovery along with new pictures and a list of all her injuries.

Mike's myspace:Â* http://www.myspace.com/blackbat45

Last Breelynn, interesting myspace design and love that background.Â* You sure have a lot of friends. Did you use to live in the UK?

Oh, and uh...sorry for you loss Breelynn

At Least he got to die in a titty bar.

Re: Christopher Carmichael Porter Stewart (16) was killed in a automobile accide

[quote author=Nicole link=topic=3235.msg154487#msg154487 date=1169342820]
    At Least he got to die in a titty bar.
    [/quote]

Like your career?

breelynn i am so sorry you lost someone so close to you 

RIP Chris

[quote author=Mantrid link=topic=3235.msg154345#msg154345 date=1169326709]
    Last Breelynn, interesting myspace design and love that background.Â* You sure have a lot of friends. Did you use to live in the UK?
    [/quote]

[glow=hotpink,2,300]Thanks & Yah I know I'm deleting alot of them now. Nope

& No she didn't get charged with anything... I don't think she got charged with anything. But yah.[/glow]
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

Re: Christopher Carmichael Porter Stewart (16) was killed in a automobile accide

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=3235.msg154594#msg154594 date=1169360441]
    Like your career?
    [/quote]

:lol:

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=3235.msg154594#msg154594 date=1169360441]
    Like your career?
    [/quote]

good salary, all the groping and the drooling and the hooting remind me of my uncles.

Hey Bree, so sorry you lost a friend. He seemed like a cool person and loved his "homie Bree"

[glow=hotpink,2,300]Oh man he was the shit, he was the reason why I loved mi Freshmen year (Last year), he is great. He's truly irreplaceableÂ* Â*[/glow]
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

Thread Information