Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicia Jo Hoctor allegedly slammed her baby into a crib

Re: Alicia Jo Hoctor allegedly slammed her baby into a crib

Link to the article Kendra mentioned.  She has two beautiful baby girls.

http://www.greatfallstribune.com/article/20091206/NEWS01/912060302/1002/Family-grapples-with-aftermath-of-abuse-on-15-month-old

Re: Alicia Jo Hoctor has issues

[quote author=GirlLoveWarrior link=topic=18722.msg1240199#msg1240199 date=1239032651]
    hrm.
    That "Im sorry" thing on the side is hysterical.

She should never be near a child again.

[/quote]Thats some wise advice there. Ever consider Rocket Science?

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500711#msg1500711 date=1262995497]
    Thats some wise advice there. Ever consider Rocket Science?
    [/quote]

Ever consider being nice?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=18722.msg1500719#msg1500719 date=1262995889]
    Ever consider being nice?
    [/quote]Sounds like some asshat here has an ulterior motive.  :roll: Fucking troll. 

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=18722.msg1500727#msg1500727 date=1262996418]
    Sounds like some asshat here has an ulterior motive.  :roll: Fucking troll. 
    [/quote] U sayin im stupid?  Naa, stupid is someone that states the obvious. "She should never be around a child again".  Gimme a break. I guess you think tha bitch should open a daycare? Your a troll.

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500737#msg1500737 date=1262997236]
    U sayin im stupid?   Naa, stupid is someone that states the obvious. "She should never be around a child again".  Gimme a break. I guess you think tha bitch should open a daycare? Your a troll.
    [/quote]Yeah, the troll with a mole.  

ETA, it's YOU'RE not YOUR. I don't have to point out your stupidity. You are doing a find job yourself.

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500737#msg1500737 date=1262997236]
    U sayin im stupid?   Naa, stupid is someone that states the obvious. "She should never be around a child again".  Gimme a break. I guess you think tha bitch should open a daycare? Your a troll.
    [/quote]

*Sigh* you're off to an awesome start here. Go away. The adults are playing now.

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=18722.msg1500739#msg1500739 date=1262997380]
    *Sigh* you're off to an awesome start here. Go away. The adults are playing now.
    [/quote] Dont u know I dont care? I say it like it is. Freedom of speech. Move 2 Iran if u dont like it.

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500757#msg1500757 date=1262998875]
    Dont u know I dont care? I say it like it is. Freedom of speech. Move 2 Iran if u dont like it.
    [/quote]

Just because you have the right to free speech doesn't mean you have a right to come on here and act like that.

Im not tryin ta clown on noone. I have a right ta speak my opinion. Im not "acting " like anything . This is who I am. If ya dont like it,dont read it.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500772#msg1500772 date=1262999644]
    Im not tryin ta clown on noone. I have a right ta speak my opinion. Im not "acting " like anything . This is who I am. If ya dont like it,dont read it.
    [/quote]

^ What is wrong with people today. The sad thing is, people like this reproduce.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500772#msg1500772 date=1262999644]
    [/quote]

If you are joining a new forum, you should be respectful. You are not being respectful at all. You are trying to pick fights and are talking down to other people.
    You also might want to use proper English such as I'm, trying, to, no one, and don't.

I also suggest reading the rules here: http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=5327.0

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=18722.msg1500778#msg1500778 date=1262999937]
    If you are joining a new forum, you should be respectful. You are not being respectful at all. You are trying to pick fights and are talking down to other people.
    You also might want to use proper English such as I'm, trying, to, no one, and don't.

I also suggest reading the rules here: http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=5327.0
    [/quote] Do the rules state that I cant speak my opinion?

[/quote]Fine. This is who you are.  :roll: You came in here giving the impression that you know Alicia with your smart ass remarks. This is a great forum. Lots of intelligent, yet smart ass people in here. We all get along just fine. Too bad you stepped off on the wrong foot and looked like you were defending a real fucking douchbag.  

No but the rules do state the following:

*Do not be an asshole.  Simple rule, but some people can't seem to follow this.
    *nO aNnOyInG tYpE.  Do NoT tYpE iN ALL CAPS aNd Do nOt PuT 100 lines of spacing in your posts.
    *Chasing / harassing / flaming other users, regardless of who instigated it. This is a bannable offense!
    *Harassing other users by having a continuous negative or bitter attitude towards them.
    *Enough with the drama. We're all sick of the drama, take it some where else.
    *no trolling: cruising the boards looking for a fight.

And lastly, in case you missed it-
       * Use proper punctuation and grammar.
       * Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse not to follow them.
       * Lurk first, post second. Read the entirety of every thread you post in before you post.
       * If you're about to make a post that you're not sure is OK, whether covered by the rules or not, don't.
       * If you can't make a positive contribution to a topic, don't post.
       * If you're not here to have fun, go elsewhere.
       * Read, re-read, and respect these rules.

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=18722.msg1500791#msg1500791 date=1263000598]
    No but the rules do state the following:

*Do not be an asshole.  Simple rule, but some people can't seem to follow this.
    *nO aNnOyInG tYpE.  Do NoT tYpE iN ALL CAPS aNd Do nOt PuT 100 lines of spacing in your posts.
    *Chasing / harassing / flaming other users, regardless of who instigated it. This is a bannable offense!
    *Harassing other users by having a continuous negative or bitter attitude towards them.
    *Enough with the drama. We're all sick of the drama, take it some where else.
    *no trolling: cruising the boards looking for a fight.

And lastly, in case you missed it-
       * Use proper punctuation and grammar.
       * Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse not to follow them.
       * Lurk first, post second. Read the entirety of every thread you post in before you post.
       * If you're about to make a post that you're not sure is OK, whether covered by the rules or not, don't.
       * If you can't make a positive contribution to a topic, don't post.
       * If you're not here to have fun, go elsewhere.
       * Read, re-read, and respect these rules.
    [/quote]  

[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=18722.msg1500788#msg1500788 date=1263000356]
    Fine. This is who you are.  :roll: You came in here giving the impression that you know Alicia with your smart ass remarks. This is a great forum. Lots of intelligent, yet smart ass people in here. We all get along just fine. Too bad you stepped off on the wrong foot and looked like you were defending a real fucking douchbag.  
    [/quote] Man,just reread what I wrote.  I wouldnt take up for that nasty ho. I was jus saying,she wouldnt ever watch MY daughter.     God bless this Child and her Mother.       As far as that skank goes,she can rot in hell 4 all i give a damn.       Im goin be me,no matter where I am. I call it like I see it,and so far,all I see are a buncha people jus tryin to be like everyone else. Why dont you grow up and get real? Yeah,you try and tell me, "be respectfull on this site" ,:?                 What you really seem to mean is ........agree with everyone.     You seen to think that cause your some "Sr Member" on this site that that makes you somebody    You aint got a clue.    Im askin you nicely,this time,dont call me stupid again.[quote author=GothaBella link=topic=18722.msg1500798#msg1500798 date=1263001009]

[/quote] You just said ,"if your not here to have FUN?"  This is a site where people have died,not a slumber party.

You can say what you want, but don't expect people to value anything you have to contribute when you are acting like that. I haven't called you stupid once. I just told you to be polite. The rules state if you aren't here to have fun, leave. The owner of the board made these rules, if you wanna knock them, take it up with him. The bottom line here is treat people here as you wish to be treated, and if you can't do that, leave.

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500812#msg1500812 date=1263001796]
    Man,just reread what I wrote.  I wouldnt take up for that nasty ho. I was jus saying,she wouldnt ever watch MY daughter.     God bless this Child and her Mother.       As far as that skank goes,she can rot in hell 4 all i give a damn.       Im goin be me,no matter where I am. I call it like I see it,and so far,all I see are a buncha people jus tryin to be like everyone else. Why dont you grow up and get real? Yeah,you try and tell me, "be respectfull on this site" ,:?                 What you really seem to mean is ........agree with everyone.     You seen to think that cause your some "Sr Member" on this site that that makes you somebody    You aint got a clue.   Im askin you nicely,this time,dont call me stupid again.  You just said ,"if your not here to have FUN?"   This is a site where people have died,not a slumber party.
    [/quote]Since you're asking nicely...I called you a troll, anyway. I don't see where I said anything about being here to have fun, either. I said we all get along just fine.
    You're right. This is a death site. Most people who have been here for a while, don't really even check the articles as much as we used to. There ARE a lot of fun threads in here. I remember at one point, one of the members had a sig that said, "We come for the deaths and we stay for the pervs"  :lol:

It's not all about the deaths to some of us. Some of us bonded because of the deaths that brought us here. Some of us are just morbid.  :2thescream:

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500812#msg1500812 date=1263001796]
    Man,just reread what I wrote.  I wouldnt take up for that nasty ho. I was jus saying,she wouldnt ever watch MY daughter.     God bless this Child and her Mother.       As far as that skank goes,she can rot in hell 4 all i give a damn.       Im goin be me,no matter where I am. I call it like I see it,and so far,all I see are a buncha people jus tryin to be like everyone else. Why dont you grow up and get real? Yeah,you try and tell me, "be respectfull on this site" ,:?                 What you really seem to mean is ........agree with everyone.     You seen to think that cause your some "Sr Member" on this site that that makes you somebody    You aint got a clue.    Im askin you nicely,this time,dont call me stupid again. You just said ,"if your not here to have FUN?"   This is a site where people have died,not a slumber party.
    [/quote]

You're stoopid.  :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=18722.msg1500814#msg1500814 date=1263002036]
    You can say what you want, but don't expect people to value anything you have to contribute when you are acting like that. I haven't called you stupid once. I just told you to be polite. The rules state if you aren't here to have fun, leave. The owner of the board made these rules, if you wanna knock them, take it up with him. The bottom line here is treat people here as you wish to be treated, and if you can't do that, leave.
    [/quote] Hey man,I didnt wanna f-ing fight. I feel for that Baby AND her Momma. Matter of fact,im goin do a little somethin ta try and help em out.   One of my brothers said ta me,I should check this site out,when I had some down time and thats what brought me here.             I Im not tryin to be a hater. Im just tryin to be real.              

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500841#msg1500841 date=1263003235]
    Hey man,I didnt wanna f-ing fight. I feel for that Baby AND her Momma. Matter of fact,im goin do a little somethin ta try and help em out.   One of my brothers said ta me,I should check this site out,when I had some down time and thats what brought me here.             I Im not tryin to be a hater. Im just tryin to be real.            [/quote]
    Then stop acting like a tool. End of discussion.

U sayin im stupid?   Naa, stupid is someone that states the obvious. "She should never be around a child again".  Gimme a break. I guess you think tha bitch should open a daycare? Your a troll.
    [/quote]

there was no reason to get all nasty about my comment. but im glad you thought my post was stupid enough to make fun of :)
    Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

[quote author=PunkerDuckie link=topic=18722.msg1500847#msg1500847 date=1263003604]
    Then stop acting like a tool. End of discussion.
    [/quote] Please stop calling me f-ing names man.  Whats your REAL name?  I can make ya famous. I aint kiddin.

[quote author=refillMhayli link=topic=18722.msg1500880#msg1500880 date=1263004883]
    Please stop calling me f-ing names man.  Whats your REAL name?  I can make ya famous. I aint kiddin.
    [/quote]

The Duckster is already famous. All men want her. All women want to be her. You better watch your step.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thread Information