Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Alicia Jo Hoctor allegedly slammed her baby into a crib

Alicia Jo Hoctor allegedly slammed her baby into a crib

What do you do when things are rough and you’re having a tough time? Take a long hot bath? How about a nice long walk? Do you curl up into the fetal position, suck your thumb, and cry for your mommy? Or, do you take a crying baby and bash her tiny head into a crib? Guess which option Alicia Jo Hocter went with….
    Alicia’s boyfriend walked out the door Wednesday afternoon, leaving his 6-month-old daughter in Alicia’s care. When he returned just a couple of hours later, Alicia was rocking the unresponsive child.  He called 911.
    When paramedics arrived at the apartment, the baby was convulsing with seizures. Medical staff at Benefis Health reported that the baby’s brain was bleeding, her retina was detached and she suffered seizures throughout the night. They indicated that ‘there was quite some force used on the child.’

When questioned, Alicia initially told investigators ’she was trying to put the baby in a crib and the child slipped out of her hands and struck the edge of the crib.’ Yeah, we already know how slippery little kids can be. With a bit more prodding, Alicia finally quit with the bullshit story.

She told investigators that she was stressed about money and she couldn’t get the baby to stop crying. So, she grabbed the child by the waist and swung her against the edge of a wooden crib two or three times. She tossed the baby into the crib, turned on the radio, left the room, and closed the door. She thought the baby girl was dead. Imagine her surprise when, about 15 minutes later, she heard the baby making a choking noise.
    She didn’t call 911 she says, because she couldn’t find the phone. Her boyfriend told police the phone was ‘right there’ when he got home. It’s not money that’s your problem Alicia, it’s more of an anger management issue. I got your cure right here, if you’re interested.

Alicia also has a child of her own…a month old baby girl. Well, she did. That child was found to be unharmed and was taken into custody by DFS. Her boyfriend’s child is said to be recovering and in fair condition.
    Alicia Jo Hocter, 20, is now being charged with attempted murder. Bond has been set at $75,000. Alicia doesn’t have a prior criminal history, but officers are looking into a previous report filed with DFS. It has been reported that Alicia plans to represent herself throughout the court hearings.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/02/22/alicia-jo-hocter-has-problems/comment-page-1/#comment-89590

If you wanna good laugh Check her pics:

http://www.myspace.com/the_blessing_of_manga

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

Re: Alicia Jo Hoctor has issues

they were still going to the prom? she was 20 yrs old? How could anyone swing a baby and slam them against anything.  geez, she must be dumber than she looks and she looks prrrretty dumb.

the color nine

It has been reported that Alicia plans to represent herself throughout the court hearings.

A fool for a client.  Excellent

[quote author=the color nine link=topic=18722.msg1193449#msg1193449 date=1235329808]

A fool for a client.  Excellent
    [/quote]

She's just asking for prison time.
    I'm sure she'll get it.
    I find people who think they're smarter than their lawyer's arrogant.
    I guess i'm weird for wanting someone who knows the law to represent me.

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=18722.msg1193478#msg1193478 date=1235330951]

I'm sure she'll get it.
    [/quote]

I don't see why people like this don't try to settle for a plea bargain.  There isn't a jury on earth that is going to let her off easy on this one.  It's bad enough she harmed a child....the least she could do now is take responsibility for her actions.  I don't get it & I suppose that is a good thing.

She got her braces off just in time for prison..lucky her. Stupid pissbag bitch, I hope she gets her ass beat,...alot!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits "--

[quote author=Its Me De link=topic=18722.msg1193478#msg1193478 date=1235330951]

I'm sure she'll get it.
    [/quote]

Or at least someone who knows the rules of evidence. 

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=18722.msg1195845#msg1195845 date=1235496500]
    Or at least someone who knows the rules of evidence. 
    [/quote]

Thank goodness the baby is going to be ok.  I just read this story knowing another baby is dead because of some stupid adult.  May she rest in jail.  Her and her dumb ass lawyer
    Quote from: sogs on Today at 08:24:52 pm<br />I got Carolina&#39;s back....&nbsp; She hit femme for me!

hrm.
    That &quot;Im sorry&quot; thing on the side is hysterical.

She should never be near a child again.

Your whole life you can be told something is wrong and so you believe it...

Her display name is &quot;I think I may have found the one this time.&quot; ... Way to screw that one up.

Glad to know the baby will be okay.&nbsp; No one should have to be put through that, much less a defenseless child.

&quot;Goofing off to a silly little song&quot;-- Is the title of this pic... she is one of those people that are so ugly you cannot help but hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

[quote author=g r ee n ey e s link=topic=18722.msg1251714#msg1251714 date=1240007996]

&quot;Goofing off to a silly little song&quot;-- Is the title of this pic... she is one of those people that are so ugly you cannot help but hate them.
    [/quote]

:-(

[quote author=g r ee n ey e s link=topic=18722.msg1251714#msg1251714 date=1240007996]
    she is one of those people that are so ugly you cannot help but hate them.
    [/quote]

She ain't ugly, she's FUGLY&nbsp; :2grin:

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Re: Alicia Jo Hoctor allegedly slammed her baby into a crib

prom 2007...people still looked like this in 2007???

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Prison bars are similar to the bars of a baby crib.&#160; Somebody should swing her by the waist and smack her head into the prison wall and toss her in the cell, turn the music on and just leave her there.&nbsp; The jail guards that come in the next shift should claim they couldn't find their radios to call and report she looked dead.
    Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

I just found this one, sorry. I just can't believe that after that kind of trauma, that baby is recovering. I wonder what kind of lasting damage it will have. Anyone remember Kaleb? I followed him on myspace for ages, and that poor baby will face challenges as a result of his shaking for the rest of his life. ( http://www.myspace.com/kristyreynolds )
    It's sad that they don't refer to the baby by her(?) name in the article.
    I haven't gone to her myspace yet, I want to see if she had any pics of her boyfriend's baby. Poor sweet little girl.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=18722.msg1252095#msg1252095 date=1240032507]

[/quote]

:-o :lol: :roll: :2eyesbleed:
    That's all I have to say about that pic! Gawd, what happened to her friend at the top?

What the hell kind of prom allows sling back sandals?&nbsp;

These broads are busted.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

*Rawr*
    That's the sexy, over the shoulder, come-hither shot.

[quote author=Kristinella link=topic=18722.msg1253247#msg1253247 date=1240192387]

What the hell kind of prom allows sling back sandals?&nbsp;

These broads are busted.

[/quote]

This pic is so off-center it's almost like the photographer wasn't looking when he took it.&nbsp; Not that I would blame him!

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=18722.msg1252095#msg1252095 date=1240032507]

[/quote]

Oh my lord.&nbsp; Does anyone have an icepick I could borrow to jam in my eyeball?&nbsp; :2eyesbleed:

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

[quote author=Cat Pajamas link=topic=18722.msg1253500#msg1253500 date=1240233201]
    Oh my lord.&nbsp; Does anyone have an icepick I could borrow to jam in my eyeball?&nbsp; :2eyesbleed:
    [/quote]

The million question is : Who the hell would take her fugly ass to prom ? Her look is so 1990's.

[quote author=KillerBeautyQueen link=topic=18722.msg1254504#msg1254504 date=1240303869]
    The million question is : Who the hell would take her fugly ass to prom ? Her look is so 1990's.
    [/quote]

A: When you are so ugly that it is unbearable, you go with your friends who are themselves just ugly enough to be able to stand looking at you. This also helps when taking pictures, this way the least ugly girl in the pic is actually the hottest by default.

[quote author=KillerBeautyQueen link=topic=18722.msg1254504#msg1254504 date=1240303869]
    [/quote]

I think the million $ question is: who would actually fuck her??????

[quote author=snowfallsoon link=topic=18722.msg1257413#msg1257413 date=1240548014]
    I think the million $ question is: who would actually fuck her??????
    [/quote]
    The answer:
    I don't want to know! But now you've got me thinking about this broad naked. A pox upon your houses!!

I have seen the future and I'm fairly relieved to say, it looks nothing like me.

Thread Information