Thread: Serial Killer in Ipswich UK

Serial Killer in Ipswich UK

Ipswich murdered or missing women
    Police in Ipswich are continuing their investigations into the murders of three women from the town centre, and the disappearance of two others.
    All five are known to have been working as prostitutes at the time they went missing.

MURDERED: TANIA NICOL

Nineteen-year-old Tania Nicol disappeared on 30 October. She was reported missing by her mother, after she had not heard from her for 48 hours.

Miss Nicol was local to Ipswich, having grown up on a housing estate on the outskirts of the town.

She lived there with her mother and brother.

Neighbours say they were unaware Miss Nicol was working as a prostitute, although she was remembered for being a "chatty smiling child", growing up to become a well-spoken, polite teenager.

She was wearing a black jacket, blue jeans and pink high-heeled shoes when she was last seen.

A prostitute interviewed by the BBC, who gave her name as Kelly, said she had known Tania Nicol.

"She was very into martial arts, that I do remember. She was a very nice girl. She seemed very healthy and looked after herself," she said.

Miss Nicol's body was discovered in a pond at Copdock, near Ipswich on 8 December.

MURDERED: GEMMA ADAMS

Gemma Adams was 25 when she was killed. Her partner reported her missing on 15 November, having walked with her into Ipswich town centre, where she had gone to work as a prostitute.

Miss Adams lived in a suburb of the town, and her family also live locally.

Her father Mr Adams said: "Gemma was a normal happy girl until we lost her to drugs when she was about 17. We had lost contact with her for a couple of years."

"She was bright and bubbly and full of fun. That's the only way to describe her. She was good company, bright and intelligent."

He said his daughter had lost her job at an insurance company before drifting into prostitution.

He continued: "It's every parent's worst nightmare. Once your child is involved with hard drugs your heart is already broken."

It is thought she turned to prostitution to fund her drug habit.

Miss Adams was wearing a black waterproof waist-length jacket, blue jeans, a red top and white and chrome Nike trainers at the time of her disappearance.

Her naked body was found in a stream at Hintlesham near Ipswich on 2 December.

MURDERED: ANNELI ALDERTON

Anneli Alderton, the third prostitute found dead near Ipswich, was asphyxiated, Suffolk Police said.

A passing motorist reported seeing her naked body in an area of woodland at Nacton on 10 December, three days after another motorist mistook it for a mannequin and failed to report it.
    The 24-year-old was known to work in Ipswich as a prostitute.

MISSING: PAULA CLENNELL

Suffolk detectives have urged Paula Clennell who is considered to be missing, to come forward.

She is 24 and also works as a prostitute in Ipswich, and has not been seen since 9 December.

Detectives say she "used a number of addresses in Ipswich".

Miss Clennell's father Brian, who lives in Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland, said he did not know his daughter worked as a prostitute.

Mr Clennell described Paula as being "like any other young woman". He said she was a "kind-hearted and loving soul".

Miss Clennell's spoke to a friend on the night of 10 December, saying she was looking for somewhere to stay.

MISSING: ANNETTE NICHOLLS

Police are also concerned for the safety of 29-year-old Annette Nicholls, who has been missing since 4 December.

She was reported missing by her family, who had become concerned after seeing the publicity surrounding the murders of Tania Nicol and Gemma Adams.

Miss Nicholls is 5ft 3in (1.59m) tall, slim and has long brown hair.

Anyone with information that would help Ipswich detectives is urged to contact the incident room on 0800 096 1011 or speak to Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555 111.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6171469.stm

Re: Serial Killer in Ipswich UK

The bodies of Paula and Annette have just been found - five deaths.

I read that there were no signs of sexual assault, so that can't have been a motive.

hmmm.....i read about that.  Maybe I will cancel my trip to the UK in January......

I live about a 20 minute drive away from this town.

This is unbelievable it really is.  It's a small, relatively quiet town in a quiet county.

I can't believe that someone has killed 5 girls in the space of a month. Two dead girls turned up yesterday within a few hundred yards of each other. 

The Police are saying that the speed in which they have gone missing and been killed is unheard of in the UK before.

I hope that they catch this evil mofo fast.

If you go to ipswich or the UK in general DONT GET INTO A BLUE BMW!! apparently thats the killers car...that or its a MAJOR coincedence that 2 girls got in them and a few hours later were found dead....

Annali was pregnant...

R.I.P All 5 Of Them....

SOAD

I actually got a green BMW...lmfao

hey ,did you hear about the dyslexic santa working in ipswich?

he kept leaving prozzies under trees  :lol:

have you heard about the weather... Its Cloudy In Scotland, Sunny in London and minus 5 in Ipswich

My mum sent me that.........I kno its wrong to laugh.....

Sorry x

Myspace addy of person being questioned under suspicion of the murders:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =85784962

SOAD

What's the difference between Mr Kipling and the Ipswich murderer, Mr
    Kipling puts 6 tarts in a box

Ipswich Rugby team have cancelled their forthcoming match due to a shortage of hookers.

....my dad sent me that one 

You do know that you are all going to hell right 

Hells gotta be better than where i am now ...

Someone just posted this on one of his friends blog.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5949/tomstephendeadbirdsrk8.jpg

Sheesh....there is a right war of words on his friends blog

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=809072 45&blogID=206959134&MyToken=55b3c5e9-9e05-4ad9-b193-5b2a7a190452

And they have just shown his myspace page on the news.

[quote author=miseryguts link=topic=3227.msg118482#msg118482 date=1166443571]
    Myspace addy of person being questioned under suspicion of the murders:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =85784962
    [/quote]

The account was purged, but it's mirrored here:  http://www.thedeadkidsofmyspace.com/tom.html
    [tt][size=17pt]Most hottest user of correct grammar and syntax.[/size][/tt]<br /><br />[quote author=waltflannigansdog]<br />...spiders fuck up everything...[/quote]

Thanks noodleboy.&nbsp;

I meant to edit that to say that myspace had deleted the account.

So thanks for the new link.&nbsp;

god GAWD, he is creepy looking.Â*&nbsp; :-o

this one reminds me of that guy from southern georgia that killed those ladies... and his girlfriend at the time wrote that blog and everyone tore her apart.&nbsp; if i were them, i would pretend that i never even knew them...&nbsp; women can be soo retarded sometimes.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Why does myspace delete all the murderers accounts as soon as it hits the news?&nbsp; :x

SOAD

did you know the ipswich match was called off tonight?..........apparently a dyslexic serial killer murdered all the substitutes

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=3227.msg122023#msg122023 date=1166740207]
    did you know the ipswich match was called off tonight?..........apparently a dyslexic serial killer murdered all the substitutes
    [/quote]

:lol:

The One I Said Was The Only One I Had Heard Of...But I Guess Not...Haha...I'm Loving All Of These

Yes I'm Evil ETC ETC...I Don't Care xx

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=3227.msg122023#msg122023 date=1166740207]
    [/quote]

i love you SOAD.&nbsp; that one almost made me pee.&nbsp; teehee.&nbsp;

[quote author=Fallen Angel link=topic=3227.msg118203#msg118203 date=1166398565]
    have you heard about the weather... Its Cloudy In Scotland, Sunny in London and minus 5 in Ipswich

My mum sent me that.........I kno its wrong to laugh.....

Sorry x
    [/quote]

Have you heard about the dislexic santa ............

He keeps leaving prossies under trees

Sick and wrong sick and wrong

But it appears it may not have been custard boy after all?......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6202691.stm?ls
    Its nice to be important but its more important to be a complete cunt :)

[quote author=Shilger link=topic=3227.msg115592#msg115592 date=1165961981]
    hmmm.....i read about that.Â* Maybe I will cancel my trip to the UK in January......
    [/quote]

Why are you a prostitute?
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

[quote author=Gemini link=topic=3227.msg118777#msg118777 date=1166466718]
    Sheesh....there is a right war of words on his friends blog

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&amp;friendID=809072 45&amp;blogID=206959134&amp;MyToken=55b3c5e9-9e05-4ad9-b193-5b2a7a190452

And they have just shown his myspace page on the news.
    [/quote]

915 comments...damn the most i have is like 20..guess i should date more killers..ne who I love this comment about the girl...

Nothing interesting comes out of this dumb tart
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

Thread Information