Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kimberly Hegwood (35) stabbed an elderly woman to death for no reason

Re: Kimberly Hegwood (35) stabbed an elderly woman to death for no reason

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201311#msg1201311 date=1235950542]
    See you have no idea what you were talking about, if you had any idea you would know what happend in that ladys house!! You just read parts of storys and run with it. Really you have no idea do you? Do you know anyone in this problem???.....NO you don't. And as you might not know the old lady lived just down the street from us. So see you live some where else not here in Midwest City OKLAHOMA!!!! So worry about what happens were you live and not here!
    [/quote]

Welcome to 2009. We now know about things that go on all over the world and no longer are confined to our little part of the world. If it's news everyone knows about it. We are simply discussing. It just doesn't matter what we say. Why do you want to get so worked up over it?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Thats right i will stand by my friend forever!!! You guys must not read your bibles much cause you should not judge someone for what they do or say but only GOD can judge us!

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201313#msg1201313 date=1235950685]
    Ohh your so cool not you can call people opossums wow good for you. I really wish i could meet some of you people face to face....and we could talk this alllllll over. But instead you are the opossum on the computer talking shit!!! Cause you are not big enought to shut the fuck up and grow up bitch
    [/quote]

You're a fine specimen of Christianity. Your pastor would be proud.

Olivia

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201318#msg1201318 date=1235950850]
    Thats right i will stand by my friend forever!!! You guys must not read your bibles much cause you should not judge someone for what they do or say but only GOD can judge us!
    [/quote]

Pot, Kettle = Black

The 10 Commandments - God's Revelation in the Old Testament
    The 10 Commandments are found in the Bible's Old Testament at Exodus, Chapter 20. They were given directly by God to the people of Israel at Mount Sinai after He had delivered them from slavery in Egypt:

"And God spoke all these words, saying: 'I am the LORD your God…

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201318#msg1201318 date=1235950850]
    [/quote]

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=18682.msg1201321#msg1201321 date=1235950981]
    Pot, Kettle = Black

The 10 Commandments - God's Revelation in the Old Testament
    The 10 Commandments are found in the Bible's Old Testament at Exodus, Chapter 20. They were given directly by God to the people of Israel at Mount Sinai after He had delivered them from slavery in Egypt:

"And God spoke all these words, saying: 'I am the LORD your God…

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'
    [/quote]

b-b-but she didn't mean to do it. You don't know what went down in that house, ok?!  Kim used the decoration-only soap and hand towels in the bathroom, granny got pissed, and nobody puts baby in the corner so clearly she had to be killed.
    Team Leyash

Wow you can post the commandments good for you... but are you god no your not that is left up to him to judge. Just sit there in your computer chair and feel important cause you can run your mouth about someone you have never met or know the things that she has went threw i bet you live a nice little life in your little suburban town and just live it up, but for those of us out here in this world that have been delt a shitty hand in life do have mental problems and if you must know kim was not in the right state of mind when it happend she tryed to get help and the hospital said we are sorry we are to full to help you go home!!! Thats right GO HOME... what the fuck she tryed to get help and no she didnt just go to wal mart to find a victim she went to buy stuff. and a part of her just snaped and could not talk things anymore and thats what happens when crazy people just snap inocent people get hurt yes i feel bad for the old lady and her family, but you know kim should not just be put and jail and they throw the key aways she deserves to get help for the things that go on in her head.

:lol:  Yes, she obviously should be set free because we need more people like her on the streets. You are obnoxious. You are going to gain no ground here and make no brownie points for your friend. I think you have mental issues, too, to keep arguing for this killer.

Olivia

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201330#msg1201330 date=1235951346]
    Wow you can post the commandments good for you... but are you god no your not that is left up to him to judge. Just sit there in your computer chair and feel important cause you can run your mouth about someone you have never met or know the things that she has went threw i bet you live a nice little life in your little suburban town and just live it up, but for those of us out here in this world that have been delt a shitty hand in life do have mental problems and if you must know kim was not in the right state of mind when it happend she tryed to get help and the hospital said we are sorry we are to full to help you go home!!! Thats right GO HOME... what the fuck she tryed to get help and no she didnt just go to wal mart to find a victim she went to buy stuff. and a part of her just snaped and could not talk things anymore and thats what happens when crazy people just snap inocent people get hurt yes i feel bad for the old lady and her family, but you know kim should not just be put and jail and they throw the key aways she deserves to get help for the things that go on in her head.
    [/quote]

I agree she needs help.  She also needs to be in jail.  She is a murderer.

I do also think she needs to be in jail, but not talked shit about on the internet

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201343#msg1201343 date=1235951934]
    I do also think she needs to be in jail, but not talked shit about on the internet
    [/quote]

Because that's going to make a difference in her life in some way? I truly don't get it. Do you really think that there are not people in your own town where this happened saying all of these things and more? Why do we matter so much to you?

Olivia

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201343#msg1201343 date=1235951934]
    [/quote]

Chances are that she will never get the chance to read it so why do you care?

I'm not wearing any pants

Someone please tell me this chick is not serious????
    The audacity of some people just boggles me.

You're friend killed a defenseless senior citizen. She needs to fry. End.

There is nothing you could possibly say that could make me feel any differently and just to help you understand where i am coming from..My only brother was stabbed to death. So yeah, you could say i can relate to alma and her family.

Have fun visiting your friend in the slam. Hopefully justice will serve and she will get the death penalty. That would rock.

Yeah well you know i to have also been affected by a killer I lost my brother alex johnson to a drunk drive, who was doped up and was also an illegal...my brother was helping a friend change a tire on the side of the road and was stuck at 80 mph and then the fucker had the nerve to run but was cought by a witness and got fucking bail and ran....also to top that off my nephew yeah my brothers son who was fucking 3 had cancer and died a month and 10 days after my brother... so yeah i also do know were the victims family is comming from.... if you want to talk about someone being a killer and getting away with it then why dont you talk about the fucker who killed my brother and explain to us and my nephew why he had to die with out his father there in his last month!!!! Dont believe me on all this then check out his myspace www.myspace.com/alex7_10_07 yeah blog about that!!!

Damn, all that and now your friend is a psycho murdering bitch.

yes but as something like this has happend to my life my family and i have learned forgivness and that no one here on earth can judge.

I'm sorry you have been through all of that. That's terrible about your brother and your nephew. I have no idea why you are so confrontational, though. We've done nothing to you and it's not our fault your friend chose to become a killer.

she did not chose to become a killer things happen to her that morning that nobody on here will ever know about!!

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201755#msg1201755 date=1235976886]
    she did not chose to become a killer things happen to her that morning that nobody on here will ever know about!!
    [/quote]

Someone forced her to become a killer?

i also care about what you say because what good does it do for you people to sit here and talk about her and the whole problem nobody here knew either on of them and what good does it do for people to talk shit it dont bring alma back and it does not change what happend .... also you need to think about Kims son she has a little boy that is dealing with all this and in this world other children get on the internet, and does any one stop to think they might see this and kims son does not need any more to deal with a a young age.

Yeah, that's really something a mother should think about before she kills an innocent lady, I guess. Again, not our fault.

no noone forced her to be a killed but other things happend to her and thats what caused her to black out do what she did.

you know at 10 years old would you understand all this no you would not!!! Think about the hole picture. go ask the mexican if he thought of his children when he killed my brother. THings happen that make you change who you really are,

you guys want something to blog about and make a killer pay then go read my brothers blog on his page and listen to the 911 call from the witness and tell me if you feel anything

[quote author=Shadychick007 link=topic=18682.msg1201771#msg1201771 date=1235977373]
    Think about the hole picture.
    [/quote]

Thread Information