Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2004

Thread: Home Decorating, renovation and DIY

  1. #1976
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    9,023
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ugh I have so much I have to fix up/redo before we sell. Its keeping me up at night. Its like I dont know where to start and Im not handy so Im relying on my husband to do it, and he is known to not do shit. sigh.
    Ugh, I am sorry, Angie.

  2. #1977
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Ugh, I am sorry, Angie.
    Thank you.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  3. #1978
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    21474870
    In today's market I would probably put it on the market as-is and get it sold before there's any hiccups in the housing market, but that's just me.

  4. #1979
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    In today's market I would probably put it on the market as-is and get it sold before there's any hiccups in the housing market, but that's just me.
    That makes sense. I have to wait until my mom finds somewhere to move first. Also she has to get her hoarde out before we move in.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #1980
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,093
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That makes sense. I have to wait until my mom finds somewhere to move first. Also she has to get her hoarde out before we move in.
    Yeah, in this housing market you could sell as is and have 20 people willing to pay over the listing price. Save yourself some grief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  6. #1981
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    9,023
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by pizdabol View Post
    I think you'll need to install curtains and radiators to complete the decor. Especially with some designer radiators, they would make the design more modern and trendy. Personally, I preferred to order radiators from here https://www.radiatoroutlet.co.uk/des...ical-radiators as I really like their radiator models. I think you should pay attention to them.

  7. #1982
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,093
    Rep Power
    21474868
    I dunno. It's kind of fun messing with bots lol. Like that post, for instance. It reminds me of one of those "I told a bot to write the screenplay for a romance and this is what it came up with" scenarios
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  8. #1983
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,809
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I dunno. It's kind of fun messing with bots lol. Like that post, for instance. It reminds me of one of those "I told a bot to write the screenplay for a romance and this is what it came up with" scenarios
    I'm totes going to buy a radiator now


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  9. #1984
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That makes sense. I have to wait until my mom finds somewhere to move first. Also she has to get her hoarde out before we move in.

    Well, you're finally there. I am bumping this thread so you and Boston can post new move in/construction pics here! Also, everyone can post their radiator pics here too!

  10. #1985
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    9,023
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Well, you're finally there. I am bumping this thread so you and Boston can post new move in/construction pics here! Also, everyone can post their radiator pics here too!
    Yes!!

  11. #1986
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,093
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Before and after of the construction today. It's a really small place so this opens it up a LOT. The piece of wood is from a restaurant that my husband worked in for many years. It's from the bar so we officially have a piece of Irish Pub in our home now. It's well over a hundred years old. Good stuff! We still need to paint the frame which we're going to do grey along with the cabinets in the kitchen.




    host image online
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  12. #1987
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,809
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Before and after of the construction today. It's a really small place so this opens it up a LOT. The piece of wood is from a restaurant that my husband worked in for many years. It's from the bar so we officially have a piece of Irish Pub in our home now. It's well over a hundred years old. Good stuff! We still need to paint the frame which we're going to do grey along with the cabinets in the kitchen.




    host image online
    Looks amazing!!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  13. #1988
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    21474870
    I LOVE that Boston! It really opened it up and changed the feel of it!

  14. #1989
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    9,023
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Boston ~ it totally opened up the space. I love it!!

  15. #1990
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,093
    Rep Power
    21474868
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Looks amazing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I LOVE that Boston! It really opened it up and changed the feel of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Boston ~ it totally opened up the space. I love it!!
    Thanks! There was a door on the kitchen along with the door to the hallway beside the kitchen. The Irish are OBSESSED with doors! They have a door for every doorway and entryway to each room. I think some of that is to keep heat in during the winter since it's the norm to have a fireplace or just one oil stove to heat the entire house. But this place is so small and so well insulated that the second we turn a stove burner on, the entire downstairs and upstairs gets stifling. So I don't think we'll need it. We have a space heater for the bedroom if we need it and it doesn't get as cold here as it does where I grew up so I'm sure it'll be fine. We kept the door to the hallway so that if we need to keep the dogs in away from the living room we can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  16. #1991
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    21474870
    I bought this TV stand for my living room (not mine in the pic, just the stock photo) and I LOVE it!


  17. #1992
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,809
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I bought this TV stand for my living room (not mine in the pic, just the stock photo) and I LOVE it!

    That's so cute! Does the fire look life-like in person?


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  18. #1993
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That's so cute! Does the fire look life-like in person?

    No, but it still gives the room a nice mood setting. It has several different colors for the flame/crystals.

  19. #1994
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,809
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    No, but it still gives the room a nice mood setting. It has several different colors for the flame/crystals.
    That's so cool. I bought one that has a remote and you can change the colors it lights up, which is why I bought it. I've had it for a while now and never used that option lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  20. #1995
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    21474860
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I bought this TV stand for my living room (not mine in the pic, just the stock photo) and I LOVE it!

    Thats so cool I wish I had room for one under my tv. Im super jealous.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  21. #1996
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thats so cool I wish I had room for one under my tv. Im super jealous.
    Thanks! I got it on a furniture wholesale site. I got it for about $200 less that the same model on Wayfair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That's so cool. I bought one that has a remote and you can change the colors it lights up, which is why I bought it. I've had it for a while now and never used that option lol.
    I had never even seen them before I started looking a month ago.

  22. #1997
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    22,093
    Rep Power
    21474868
    That's awesome! Love that it changes colors
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  23. #1998
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Eat this
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  24. #1999
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    24,166
    Rep Power
    21474870
    Are you just bored Puke, or did you get hacked?

  25. #2000
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,809
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Are you just bored Puke, or did you get hacked?
    I'm going with bored.

    Or lost his marbles.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •