Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 69

Thread: Share your most embarrassing moments/stories here.

  1. #1
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,894
    Rep Power
    21474856

    Share your most embarrassing moments/stories here.

    Ok this is my first thread so I thought I should create a good one. I have had a lot of embarrassing shit happen to me through out my lifetime. Enough time has passed that I am able to laugh at these experiences and I thought everyone could share a story or two of their own.

    I will start...
    When I was about 14 I was swimming with friends and we decided to play "chicken"(where one person gets on another's shoulders and the people on the top fight until they knock the other one over). A very cute guy that I was interested in dating suggested we pick a certain couple who were very meek and it would be easy for me to take her. I got on his shoulder's and was preparing to fight when, all of a sudden this mild mannered quiet girl went utterly psychotic. She was screaming and making hissing sounds and swinging her arms all violently. I started cracking up and couldn't stop, and started to pee my pants. I was trying to get off the guys shoulder's because I didn't want to pee on him, and that girl wasn't knocking me off, so I tried to throw myself off. He was really strong and kept pulling me back up so I had to knee him and kick him in the head to get off. He never talked to me again

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #2
    Lionfish Whisperer PCP777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    13,273
    Rep Power
    21474863
    LOL!


    I woke up naked in a graveyard once with my GF.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,894
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    LOL!


    I woke up naked in a graveyard once with my GF.
    were drugs/alcohol involved?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bellaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia Pa.
    Posts
    1,493
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Angus, I laughed at loud. You must have been mortified though.

    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bellaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia Pa.
    Posts
    1,493
    Rep Power
    21474846
    I hate this f.ing kindle Angie

    "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

  6. #6
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474859


    Just playing with you.


    I have a ton, but this is probably the first embarrassing thing in my memory bank.


    Sixth grade sitting in class. The teacher had an empty desk in front of me and was sitting on top of it, moose knuckle facing me. I had to fart sooooo bad. I was squeezing my bunghole so freaking tight. Didn't work. It slipped out in a high pitch 'pooooooooooooooot.' I just acted like nothing happened, but my friend yelled, 'mT did you just fart?!' I said no, but she was all, 'yes you did, you just farted! bahahahahah!' The rest of the class started laughing. I almost died. Thhheeenn. You were at the high school in 6th grade and you had to pass the high school kids in the halls. Word got out I farted in class and some of the high schoolers were asking me if I farted. Thankfully, no one made fun of me. They all just thought it was hilarious.

    Farts. They're funny.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  7. #7
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    LOL!


    I woke up naked in a graveyard once with my GF.


    I woke up in a ditch, at a three day concert series, with a dude peeing on my head.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  8. #8
    Lionfish Whisperer PCP777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    13,273
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    were drugs/alcohol involved?
    Yeah quaaludes and a ton of beer. We'd gone to the graveyard for some "alone time" and I guess we both passed out on the sleeping bag naked. Woke up about 11AM Sunday mornig, and there were people out paying respects.

  9. #9
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    i peed my pants in front of my fourth grade class. it was horrifying. i had to go but the teacher said that since we just came in from recess i had to wait until i finished my assignment. i went back to my seat and scribbled down some answers and then walked up to turn it in. as i handed him the paper, it just started coming. like oceans of pee. i dropped down and just sat there in the pool of pee crying.

    i don't remember it actually affecting the rest of the school year though. nobody made fun of me for it. well, maybe a few times someone would bring it up after i thought it had been forgotten and i'd be embarrassed all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  10. #10
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    oh - also... in jr. high, i was new to having a period. one day i was wearing white pants and this chola girl and her friends came up to me and said, 'um, i think you sat in ketchup or something 'cause you got red on your butt.' they walked away laughing. i wrapped my sweater around my waist and went to the office but no one was home to pick me up so they made me change into my gym clothes and go to class.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  11. #11
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,894
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    oh - also... in jr. high, i was new to having a period. one day i was wearing white pants and this chola girl and her friends came up to me and said, 'um, i think you sat in ketchup or something 'cause you got red on your butt.' they walked away laughing. i wrapped my sweater around my waist and went to the office but no one was home to pick me up so they made me change into my gym clothes and go to class.
    Holy shit Ani the exact same thing happened to me. That is nuts. I was wearing some sweet white guess shorts and I started for the first time. The 2nd most popular girl in the class pointed in out to me she whispered it in my ear and was actually nice about it. I tied a sweater around my waist and went on with my day (it happened in the last class of the day).

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  12. #12
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474859
    I used to wash all my clothes together. It didn't matter what color. I went to Catholic HS. We had uniforms, but it was blue britches and button down/polo shirts of any color. I would throw my under roos in with my clothes. No fucks given. Anyway, I put my britches on one morning and the pant let felt weird, but I couldn't find anything wrong with them. I get to school and I'm walking down the hall being all cool and shit- I'm a Senior, yo- and one of my friend's is 'mT, you have something hanging out of your pant leg!' I look down and it's a pair of under roos and not my best ones, either!



    ***********


    I was on the rag and put some tampons in my gym bag. I get to school to put my stuff in my locker and I can't find the tampons. I go to homeroom for morning announcements. When the bell rings for 1st period, I stand up and a tampon falls on the floor. My homeroom teacher saw it and made eye contact with me. I think he was more embarrassed than I was, though. But he pointed out I had another tampon stuck on the edge of my book. It was caught perfectly by my book cover.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  13. #13
    Senior Member ShellJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    21474847
    I can't stop with the giggles. It will go on all night until I fall asleep. First of all, why does everything happen when we wear white?

    Ok. First Holy Communion, what, six years old? I was in Church sitting in the pew in my little white dress, and I farted loudly. Nobody knew it was me. The next one came out as liquid all over my white dress. I don't remember what happened next, but if I blocked it completely it must have been a really bad experience.

  14. #14
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474862
    oh shell! that's awful... on such an important day too! i will not - i repeat! - not leave the house if i have stomach problems. period.



    eta: angie - twinnz!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  15. #15
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I can't stop with the giggles. It will go on all night until I fall asleep. First of all, why does everything happen when we wear white?

    Ok. First Holy Communion, what, six years old? I was in Church sitting in the pew in my little white dress, and I farted loudly. Nobody knew it was me. The next one came out as liquid all over my white dress. I don't remember what happened next, but if I blocked it completely it must have been a really bad experience.

    This is funny. Sorry.



    *******



    I was over at my bff's house. Her dad made us lunch; soup and sandwiches. I had to fart. I would normally fart in front of my bff, but not her parents. Anyway, I'm squeezing my butt cheeks together, but the fart slipped out anyway- ppvvvvvddpoooooot. Bff's dad says, 'oh, there must be a fire, the fire siren is going off.' He was speaking of, back in the day, the fire siren would sound for the volunteer fire fighters and squad members. You had to live with in ear shot of it because the department didn't have pagers. The bff lived about 3-4 miles away. Her dad thought my fart was the fire siren! I still lmao when I think about it. I excused myself to the bathroom. I thought I was going to started lol'ing in front of them. I was in the bathroom and was trying to evacuate the rest of my flatulence, but it was echoing and I was afraid they could hear it. The bathroom is right off the kitchen. I was in a no win situation. The urge finally went away and I went back to lunch. After lunch I told my bff. Lol'ing continued.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  16. #16
    Senior Member ShellJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    oh shell! that's awful... on such an important day too! i will not - i repeat! - not leave the house if i have stomach problems. period.



    eta: angie - twinnz!
    I was six, and I think it was anxiety over the stupid Communion thing. That was the one and only time that ever happened.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,894
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Morbid the same thing happened to me-I shit you not. I blame my mom for being too cheap for dryer sheets. I wore a skirt(school uniform) and had underwear stuck on the inside of it. I guess I walked around with it in there all day, and it fell out when I went up to ask the teacher a question. Since its an all girls school I really didnt care it happened but this chick couldn't stop laughing and sat down and peed herself so I felt kind of bad about that part.

    Damn I just realized my life has been one embarrassing experience after another...

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  18. #18
    Senior Member ShellJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Morbid the same thing happened to me-I shit you not. I blame my mom for being too cheap for dryer sheets. I wore a skirt(school uniform) and had underwear stuck on the inside of it. I guess I walked around with it in there all day, and it fell out when I went up to ask the teacher a question. Since its an all girls school I really didnt care it happened but this chick couldn't stop laughing and sat down and peed herself so I felt kind of bad about that part.

    Damn I just realized my life has been one embarrassing experience after another...
    Just when I have a slight bit of sympathy for you I start laughing again.

  19. #19
    Senior Member ShellJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    21474847
    When my sister and I start laughing, we can't stop. It doesn't matter who is around or where we are, it just happens, and it's uncontrollable. We were on our way into our grandmother's funeral, and we had to stop in the parking lot because we just looked at each other and started laughing. We couldn't get our shit together, and our cousin came out and saw us. He gave us a stern look which made us laugh even harder. It's terrible, and I'm ashamed, but you all know that kind of laughter that can't be controlled. I cannot be around my sister when it's a solemn occasion. She starts it.

  20. #20
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Embarrassing stuff happens to me all the time. It's only embarrassing for a split second. Then it's hilarious.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  21. #21
    Senior Member ShellJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Embarrassing stuff happens to me all the time. It's only embarrassing for a split second. Then it's hilarious.
    I laugh at myself all the time. I fell off the chaise lounge last week when I was all alone, and I just sat there on the ground laughing.

  22. #22
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    When my sister and I start laughing, we can't stop. It doesn't matter who is around or where we are, it just happens, and it's uncontrollable. We were on our way into our grandmother's funeral, and we had to stop in the parking lot because we just looked at each other and started laughing. We couldn't get our shit together, and our cousin came out and saw us. He gave us a stern look which made us laugh even harder. It's terrible, and I'm ashamed, but you all know that kind of laughter that can't be controlled. I cannot be around my sister when it's a solemn occasion. She starts it.
    I know this kind of laugh and do it often. Right now, in fact, because I keep thinking of my bff's dad thinking my fart was the FD siren.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    I laugh at myself all the time. I fell off the chaise lounge last week when I was all alone, and I just sat there on the ground laughing.
    I mean, sometimes it kind of sucks when something really embarrassing happens and there's actually no one around to share it.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  23. #23
    Senior Member ShellJett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Fuck, I have another one with the same theme. A few years ago I got really stomach sick, and I went to the ER. My ex had to come back from Rhode Island to take me to a hospital in the New Haven area. I was in one ER near my house for four hours then the second one for nine hours. I was going the whole time, but they made me go in a bedpan. It was really bad in the busy ER in New Haven, and my ex kept having to close the curtain. The poor nurses had to carry it out right by all the other patients. Then, the Dr. made a nurse go get it so he could see it. That wasn't the worst part. When they were wheeling me to my room once I finally got admitted, my ex asked the nurse to bring me a new Johnny Coat. When I asked him why he told me I got some on the old one and it stunk. He waited nine hours to say something.

  24. #24
    Senior Member morbidT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12,017
    Rep Power
    21474859
    I like this thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

  25. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post


    Just playing with you.


    I have a ton, but this is probably the first embarrassing thing in my memory bank.


    Sixth grade sitting in class. The teacher had an empty desk in front of me and was sitting on top of it, moose knuckle facing me. I had to fart sooooo bad. I was squeezing my bunghole so freaking tight. Didn't work. It slipped out in a high pitch 'pooooooooooooooot.' I just acted like nothing happened, but my friend yelled, 'mT did you just fart?!' I said no, but she was all, 'yes you did, you just farted! bahahahahah!' The rest of the class started laughing. I almost died. Thhheeenn. You were at the high school in 6th grade and you had to pass the high school kids in the halls. Word got out I farted in class and some of the high schoolers were asking me if I farted. Thankfully, no one made fun of me. They all just thought it was hilarious.

    Farts. They're funny.
    I would've been in literally the same boat as you (except I was in 7th) had I not been able to successfully pawn the fart off on someone else. Of course freshman year in high school, someone laid the smelliest fuckin fart in recorded history and tried to lay the blame on me. Karma's a bitch I suppose.

    And of course in college girls loved their group urination sessions and one time during a frat party there just had to be a small army outside the bathroom after I had just dropped a bomb. Even with every attempt at a courtesy flush upon first plop combined with axe spray didn't alleviate the smell/my guilt. From then on if I ever had to go number 2, I'd literally leave any social setting I was at to either find a public bathroom or retreat to the solace of my own home.

    My first day of work at the local pathmark when I was 17, I sliced my finger cutting a watermelon, ran over to the hot girl working the Pharmacy desk to see if we could do something like bandage it up, then passed out right in front of her because I don't react well to the site of blood leaving my body. Full uniform and everything. Chances immediately downgraded from a healthy 5 percent to a round 0.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •