Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143
Results 3,551 to 3,567 of 3567

Thread: What did you buy today?

  1. #3551
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,611
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Got this for my grandson, he LOVED it: https://www.amazon.com/SunTime-Proje...zcF9hdGY&psc=1

    Angie - your son might get a kick out of this, too!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  2. #3552
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,537
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Got this for my grandson, he LOVED it: https://www.amazon.com/SunTime-Proje...zcF9hdGY&psc=1

    Angie - your son might get a kick out of this, too!
    So cute!!

  3. #3553
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,844
    Rep Power
    13470612
    Creatine. MCT oil.

  4. #3554
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,248
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Got this for my grandson, he LOVED it: https://www.amazon.com/SunTime-Proje...zcF9hdGY&psc=1

    Angie - your son might get a kick out of this, too!
    What is it? The link is not working for me.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  5. #3555
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,611
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What is it? The link is not working for me.
    Search amazon for "Space Buddy" it is so neat.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  6. #3556
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,248
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Search amazon for "Space Buddy" it is so neat.
    I have one of those!

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  7. #3557
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    12,611
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have one of those!
    Nice! Does your son love it?

    I showed Leroy his playroom and he was being all crabby, then I turned on the Space Buddy and he started grinning and saying "woooooowwwww". I breathed a sigh of relief that I got it haha.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  8. #3558
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,248
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Nice! Does your son love it?

    I showed Leroy his playroom and he was being all crabby, then I turned on the Space Buddy and he started grinning and saying "woooooowwwww". I breathed a sigh of relief that I got it haha.
    Yes. lol was it LeRoy's nap time?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  9. #3559
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    2,894
    Rep Power
    21474850
    I bought this shelf. I have a corner of the kitchen counter I'm too short to reach and I wants to put something there I can use for a couple items and a bit of decoration.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  10. #3560
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,537
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I bought this shelf. I have a corner of the kitchen counter I'm too short to reach and I wants to put something there I can use for a couple items and a bit of decoration.
    I love it!

  11. #3561
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    2,894
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I love it!


    I saw it on a Bored Panda post last night and ordered it immediately. It's perfect for what I need.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  12. #3562
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,537
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I saw it on a Bored Panda post last night and ordered it immediately. It's perfect for what I need.
    I wish I could have anything on my counters, but with two cats who feel like they own the place, it is not possible. I have heavy things on the counters (i.e., knife set, coffee maker, etc.), but a cute organizer would never ever work with them.

  13. #3563
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,248
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I saw it on a Bored Panda post last night and ordered it immediately. It's perfect for what I need.
    Its very cute!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I wish I could have anything on my counters, but with two cats who feel like they own the place, it is not possible. I have heavy things on the counters (i.e., knife set, coffee maker, etc.), but a cute organizer would never ever work with them.
    Same only heavy objects. Whats weird is we can put stuff on the kitchen table, but not the counter.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  14. #3564
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,537
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

    Same only heavy objects. Whats weird is we can put stuff on the kitchen table, but not the counter.
    Cats are weird, as ours are okay with stuff on our kitchen and dining room tables, but not the counters.

  15. #3565
    Cousin Greg Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17,248
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I saw it on a Bored Panda post last night and ordered it immediately. It's perfect for what I need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Cats are weird, as ours are okay with stuff on our kitchen and dining room tables, but not the counters.
    I like to think they dont like clutter Theres a perfectly good pill bottle on the kitchen table thats still untouched.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  16. #3566
    Senior Member marshmallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NY the Falls end
    Posts
    2,894
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I wish I could have anything on my counters, but with two cats who feel like they own the place, it is not possible. I have heavy things on the counters (i.e., knife set, coffee maker, etc.), but a cute organizer would never ever work with them.


    to quote my son, who has many cats, "cats are dicks"
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1


  17. #3567
    Moderator Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    11,537
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    to quote my son, who has many cats, "cats are dicks"
    They really are! Our one cat who happens to be 20 pounds, thinks it is perfectly okay to walk all over our heads every morning about 3am just because he wants to do it. We tried leaving him out of the bedroom one night and he terrorized us by going through the house and knocking down things, breaking them, etc. So when he does his first morning walk on our heads, my husband catches him and puts him in the guest bedroom. We'll see how long that lasts until he decides to really do something bad in that bedroom simply because he can.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •