Page 134 of 143 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3567

Thread: What did you buy today?

Pretty sure everyone is FB friends with me so you all know...I finally got my couch! I also just ordered a new rug to go with it which should come today, so excited!

KT: Holy shit, that's a lot of new fun stuff you got!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Pretty sure everyone is FB friends with me so you all know...I finally got my couch! I also just ordered a new rug to go with it which should come today, so excited!

KT: Holy shit, that's a lot of new fun stuff you got!
    I saw your couch-it looks great! What kind of rug did you order?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I saw your couch-it looks great! What kind of rug did you order?
    Just a plain gray. It is supposed to be stain resistant, will see how well it works.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    My husband has been after me for awhile to take care of a few things, so I did. I was a very expensive girl today.

I started off small and my spending power increased throughout the day.

First I got this ($100 co-pay):

Then I bought new box springs ($245.45):

And a new headboard ($494.99):

Then I got a new laptop ($1029.99):

And then I got a new iPhone 12 Pro w/accessories ($1,399.99):

Hubby is chuffed to bits over the whole thing, but I hate to shop only slightly less than I hate to get a mammogram. I'm exhausted.
    Brava KimTisha! Like a pro!

Today I just bought a bunch of food and cleaning supplies.Blah

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Guess what y'all, the robot vacuum I mentioned a few pages back? They sent me the wrong model FOUR TIMES and I just finally got the right one YESTERDAY after it sat on a frozen delivery truck here in Texas for an additional 6 days.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Guess what y'all, the robot vacuum I mentioned a few pages back? They sent me the wrong model FOUR TIMES and I just finally got the right one YESTERDAY after it sat on a frozen delivery truck here in Texas for an additional 6 days.
    Wow, that's bad. Glad you finally got the right one...and do you love it now that it's there?!

Wow, that's bad. Glad you finally got the right one...and do you love it now that it's there?!
    I can't use it yet cause I have family staying here due to the ice shit so my house is currently full and trashed, I can't wait to clean, organize and get it scheduled though

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I can't use it yet cause I have family staying here due to the ice shit so my house is currently full and trashed, I can't wait to clean, organize and get it scheduled though
    It's a shame when you can't clean, lol. Let us know what you think of it. I'm still debating getting one.

It's a shame when you can't clean, lol. Let us know what you think of it. I'm still debating getting one.
    It's amazing. It mapped the whole house into zones and you can block areas off in the app, tell it to clean just a specific custom spot (like our cat throws litter out of her box so I made a tiny custom clean area just for that that I use often) It has a camera that only faces the charging dock when not in use but you can send it on a "patrol" and view it drive through your whole house through the app. So far it's been awesome as hell.

It's this one: https://www.ecovacs.com/us/deebot-ro...T-OZMO-T8-AIVI

I bought 15 giant bags of Cadbury mini eggs for my husband. I can't wait to go pick them up from Sams this morning and see what kind of comments I get. This was originally British chocolate (now purchased by Hershey) and my husband is obsessed with them, and they only sell them at certain times of the year. So Sams put them on sale in March and they immediately went out of stock. boo! I looked last night and they were back in stock.

So now I will put them in the freezer and he will be a super happy husband! I think they are gross (thank goodness, I don't need them) but he thinks they are divine!

I bought 15 giant bags of Cadbury mini eggs for my husband. I can't wait to go pick them up from Sams this morning and see what kind of comments I get. This was originally British chocolate (now purchased by Hershey) and my husband is obsessed with them, and they only sell them at certain times of the year. So Sams put them on sale in March and they immediately went out of stock. boo! I looked last night and they were back in stock.

So now I will put them in the freezer and he will be a super happy husband! I think they are gross (thank goodness, I don't need them) but he thinks they are divine!
    I like them. Not 15 giant bags like them, but yeah. My real downfall is the Cadbury Caramel eggs. Gooey and too too sweet, and yet I can't resist them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I like them. Not 15 giant bags like them, but yeah. My real downfall is the Cadbury Caramel eggs. Gooey and too too sweet, and yet I can't resist them.
    I'm not a fan of anything Cadbury. It's too sweet for me. I also only like chocolate that has nuts in it. My husband is exactly the opposite, so it works...we never want each other's chocolate.

I was afraid that when I went to pick up my order they might short me (that do that a lot) but all 15 bags were there. They even brought them out in the cardboard display, lol. He just got home from work and he's a happy camper!

So since I got a new couch and new coffee tables, I had to get a new entertainment center to match. I bought this one, what do you guys think?

https://www.amazon.com/BESTIER-Enter...%2C241&sr=8-19

So since I got a new couch and new coffee tables, I had to get a new entertainment center to match. I bought this one, what do you guys think?

https://www.amazon.com/BESTIER-Enter...%2C241&sr=8-19
    I like it! I think it will look really good with the gray rug.

I like it! And with the different color lights you have some real flexibility.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Yes, the different color lights thing is so cool! Not sure if I would use it, but a fun perk.

Yes, the different color lights thing is so cool! Not sure if I would use it, but a fun perk.
    I always think I'll use such things, and then I realize I've had the Halloween Orange on for the last 14 months... but still, it's cool to have potential!

I always think I'll use such things, and then I realize I've had the Halloween Orange on for the last 14 months... but still, it's cool to have potential!
    LOL! Did you change it to orange for Halloween and then not change it back? I can see myself doing something like that...

LOL! Did you change it to orange for Halloween and then not change it back? I can see myself doing something like that...
    Pretty much so. Made it orange for "fall foliage" and Halloween, decided orange was good for Thanksgiving too. Was gonna switch to something Chistmasy, but then life kind of went haywire and we didn't even put up a tree, and before you know it, it's fall again... But we did manage to get a tree up the next year so the orange lights came down early in December that second year. I've not put them up since as they may just be a bad omen...

Pretty much so. Made it orange for "fall foliage" and Halloween, decided orange was good for Thanksgiving too. Was gonna switch to something Chistmasy, but then life kind of went haywire and we didn't even put up a tree, and before you know it, it's fall again... But we did manage to get a tree up the next year so the orange lights came down early in December that second year. I've not put them up since as they may just be a bad omen...
    I stopped decorating for holidays years ago.

I am going a tad crazy since I got my new couch. Got the new coffee table and end tables, these beautiful candle holders https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 that I put on the end tables, the new entertainment center, and I got a new 6 ft fake tree to put in a corner of my living room. I'm having fun but at the same time, starting to panic a little because my OCD doesn't like to have too many things (I have a thing about "clutter" so the last 4 years in my house, it's been pretty bare).

So I go back and forth with the whole "this looks too bare" to "I can't have clutter!" It's like a weird war in my head lol.

I stopped decorating for holidays years ago.

I am going a tad crazy since I got my new couch. Got the new coffee table and end tables, these beautiful candle holders https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 that I put on the end tables, the new entertainment center, and I got a new 6 ft fake tree to put in a corner of my living room. I'm having fun but at the same time, starting to panic a little because my OCD doesn't like to have too many things (I have a thing about "clutter" so the last 4 years in my house, it's been pretty bare).

So I go back and forth with the whole "this looks too bare" to "I can't have clutter!" It's like a weird war in my head lol.
    I like the candle holders too! I am the same way. We have been in this house almost 2.5 years and I have nothing on my walls. I am slowly getting towards the end of my whole house paint project and now I am thinking about the bare walls, which is why I was working on frames yesterday. I kind of want to put stuff up, but then I feel like it gets cluttered and I hate clutter. I'm in a tug of war in my mind, lol.

I like the candle holders too! I am the same way. We have been in this house almost 2.5 years and I have nothing on my walls. I am slowly getting towards the end of my whole house paint project and now I am thinking about the bare walls, which is why I was working on frames yesterday. I kind of want to put stuff up, but then I feel like it gets cluttered and I hate clutter. I'm in a tug of war in my mind, lol.
    Twins!!

A "family sized" box of Cheez-Its. It was a slow day.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilzAdvocate View Post
    A "family sized" box of Cheez-Its. It was a slow day.
    Are you gonna eat the whole box or use it to lure your future girlfriend out of the storm drain?

I bought an iphone and I am lost. I have never had ANY Apple device before and I feel like I need to speak another language to 'get' this phone. I may have made a horrible mistake. I let my husband talk me into joining the iCult.

Thread Information