Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3567

Thread: What did you buy today?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    I didn't buy anything, but I am finally legally allowed to smoke Marijuana in Illinois. I guess I could use the dispensaries in other states. It was surprisingly easy, I got it while typing this message.
    I went from a place where it was sold on every corner to a place where it's totally illegal. They're working on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I live in the bible belt so no legalization for me right now.

This
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I am headed to Cuba for a much appreciated vacation in a few weeks and I bought these wine bladders so I can bring my favorite liquor for shots on the beach:

https://www.amazon.ca/Foldable-Porta...n%2C125&sr=1-3

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I am headed to Cuba for a much appreciated vacation in a few weeks and I bought these wine bladders so I can bring my favorite liquor for shots on the beach:

OMG that's hilarious!

I was watching a TV show and someone had what looked like a tampon. When you open in, it's actually a vial you can put liquor in. What a great way to smuggle booze into places!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm jealous! We can't go there again thanks to Trump! I was planning a vacay there when they locked it back down. Be sure and post pics when you come back and have a fabulous time!

I am so excited. I have been pushing myself way to hard at work (and home) and just kept taking an hour off here and there, willing myself to just hold off until my vacation. And today I cracked. Just all of a sudden bawled my eyes out and allowed myself to feel all the overwhelmed feelings that have been building up. I thankfully have the best team ever who told me to go home for the rest of the week and recharge. Paid. I am so so grateful. It's hard to let go of this job and the stuff that stays in my brain but I really need a break.

On top of that, dad broke his wrist (again) and has been going downhill since gall bladder surgery. Turns out he lost so much blood that he now needs a blood transfusion. I am emotionally burnt out. Still hanging onto my second job but it's only a few hours on Sundays, pays really well, and requires very little emotional energy.

I still have a psych appointment for my son on Wednesday, but other than that, my responsibility this week will be all about self care. And laundry.

So yes yes yes to vacation, too much booze, lots of sun and sleep, and cheers to not having to cook, clean, or think for a whole week.

I am so excited. I have been pushing myself way to hard at work (and home) and just kept taking an hour off here and there, willing myself to just hold off until my vacation. And today I cracked. Just all of a sudden bawled my eyes out and allowed myself to feel all the overwhelmed feelings that have been building up. I thankfully have the best team ever who told me to go home for the rest of the week and recharge. Paid. I am so so grateful. It's hard to let go of this job and the stuff that stays in my brain but I really need a break.

On top of that, dad broke his wrist (again) and has been going downhill since gall bladder surgery. Turns out he lost so much blood that he now needs a blood transfusion. I am emotionally burnt out. Still hanging onto my second job but it's only a few hours on Sundays, pays really well, and requires very little emotional energy.

I still have a psych appointment for my son on Wednesday, but other than that, my responsibility this week will be all about self care. And laundry.

So yes yes yes to vacation, too much booze, lots of sun and sleep, and cheers to not having to cook, clean, or think for a whole week.
    Ugh, I get the frustration you are going through. It is great you are heading to vacation soon. We sometimes just immerse ourselves in our work and cannot see past things to the point of feeling overwhelmed. Here's to you and your plan for relaxing, sunbathing and sleep!!!

You should be excited! You deserve an awesome vacay!

I hope your dad is ok. Gall bladder surgery can be tough to bounce back from in general, and losing too much blood just makes everything worse. I hope the transfusion helps him bounce back.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

You are literally holding the world on your shoulders right now. That's a lot to handle for one person. I'm not going to make it out like you can just step away from all of that, but it's amazing that your job is allowing you some time to recharge your batteries and gain some strength to handle the rest of it.

This vacation is something you don't just want, it's something you NEED. So I'm happy that you are taking that time for yourself. Give your entire work crew and company a HUGE HUG from me, because not everyone is that lucky and they are setting an example that should be the norm. Sending all of the love to you right now
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Patio furniture is on sale at Home Depot. I bought these today for 55% off the regular price:

Bought this a while back and watched it last night and loved it. There's a really young Flea from RHCP in it.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086589/

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Bought this a while back and watched it last night and loved it. There's a really young Flea from RHCP in it.
    Reminds me of "SLC Punk."
    Is that where the phrase, "Book 'em, Danno." comes from?
    Oh and this movie came out before I was born. Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

SLC Punk was good this I think is better.

I might have to check it out. I like Flea, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperU2 View Post
    I know we have a want thread but I wasn't sure we had a bought thread.*

:)

Amazon.com FTW* * $20 less than retail, free shipping.
    Nice find! It's always an accomplishment to get a great deal on something. I'm sure others on the forum can appreciate that. Welcome to the forum!

Ooh...need to watch this!

Got this officially licensed sweatshirt from a donation center for $11, on netflix website all their non-hooded ST sweatshirts are $45 and got another official shirt for my sis $6 who's a Tim Curry fan.

Love the stranger things sweatshirt!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

That is awesome, Puke!

Anyone buy anything during Prime days?
    I bought popping bubbles (fruity tapioca balls) for my son who's been asking for them constantly.
    I also bought a portable food heating device for people on the go.
    I finally bought one of those window breakers/seatbelt cutters.

I bought popping bubbles (fruity tapioca balls) for my son who's been asking for them constantly.
    For the very first time in years, I didn't purchase anything because I was traveling. Now I am reading the next Prime Day isn't until next year. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    For the very first time in years, I didn't purchase anything because I was traveling. Now I am reading the next Prime Day isn't until next year. Yikes.
    Walmart is still having their cyber deal. It ends today.

I forgot to mention, I bought whitening powder and grape flavored toothpaste from hismile. I'm hoping the toothpaste really tastes like grape.

I did! I bought one of those rollers for pet hair. I have a hand held vacuum I usually use, but wanted something easier to use. It got really good reviews, but it is just okay.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Scored this awesome shirt off ebay.

Thread Information