Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: AMBER ALERT: Haleigh Cummings

Re: AMBER ALERT: Haleigh Cummings

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=18568.msg1682278#msg1682278 date=1280350380]
    your whole mark klaas thing,lol.
    [/quote]

Meh. He adds nothing to interviews he is involved with and I don't think he's some kind of hero just because he had a tragedy in his life. It annoys the hell out of me that they stick him on the panel of talking heads every time there is a missing or dead kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=18568.msg1682292#msg1682292 date=1280351070]
    Meh. He adds nothing to interviews he is involved with and I don't think he's some kind of hero just because he had a tragedy in his life. It annoys the hell out of me that they stick him on the panel of talking heads every time there is a missing or dead kid.
    [/quote]

i dont know...wasnt he super involved in the investigation of his daughters disappearance/murder?  the man went through a lot, i think he might have some advice/support/something to offer famililes that are in the same position that he was. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=18568.msg1682295#msg1682295 date=1280351242]
    i dont know...wasnt he super involved in the investigation of his daughters disappearance/murder?  the man went through a lot, i think he might have some advice/support/something to offer famililes that are in the same position that he was. 
    [/quote]

Then go to the families and support them and keep your creepy mug off TV, Mark. 

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=18568.msg1682297#msg1682297 date=1280351332]
    Then go to the families and support them and keep your creepy mug off TV, Mark. 
    [/quote]

dammit, ds.  stop being difficult.  :lol:  i think its good that he's keeping his foundations name out there, as a resourse for families of missing children. 

http://www.klaaskids.org/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=18568.msg1682313#msg1682313 date=1280352119]
    dammit, ds.  stop being difficult.  :lol:  i think its good that he's keeping his foundations name out there, as a resourse for families of missing children. 

http://www.klaaskids.org/
    [/quote]

I'm going to just start keeping a piece of paper with tape on it handy and when he's on I'll stick it on the TV to cover his creepiness.

So, on NG today, they said Haleigh was takes, tossed in a sack and carried away from the house.

Croslin says she heard Haleigh Cummings attack

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The woman who was at home with Haleigh Cummings the night she disappeared told investigators she heard the girl being attacked, her attorney said Tuesday.
    Attorney Robert Fields said 18-year-old Misty Croslin told investigators the attack came after her cousin arrived looking for a gun belonging to Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings. Croslin was living in a Satsuma mobile home with Cummings at the time. The two later married but then broke up.
    Croslin told investigators she saw her cousin Joe Overstreet put the screaming child in a black bag, and she heard a van door open and close outside.
    "Haleigh was a substitute" for the missing gun, Fields said.
    Croslin hid beneath a sheet with Cummings' 3-year-old son during the attack, said Fields, speaking with reporters after her court appearance in St. Johns County on unrelated drug trafficking charges.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/17/1779901/croslin-says-she-heard-haleigh.html#ixzz0x2aTMDqC
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/1...d-haleigh.html

To me, this is just more drivel out of that little psychos mouth, so I don't think anything of.  I do, however, wonder how people get so fat in prison? Is it simply because they aren't on drugs anymore? I can't find the picture, but it had a split picture of her before arrest and now.  Man, she has gotten chunky!
    Lurker checking in.

[quote author=YayMe link=topic=18568.msg1698342#msg1698342 date=1282208982]
    I do, however, wonder how people get so fat in prison? Is it simply because they aren't on drugs anymore? I can't find the picture, but it had a split picture of her before arrest and now.  Man, she has gotten chunky!
    [/quote]

Probably due to a combination of things.. not being on meth anymore, not being able to get much physical activity, possibly being put on antidepressants or some other prescription.  I doubt it's the jail food.

Here's a couple of before shots:

And here are some after photos (taken at different times since she's been incarcerated):

[quote author=YayMe link=topic=18568.msg1698342#msg1698342 date=1282208982]
    To me, this is just more drivel out of that little psychos mouth, so I don't think anything of.[/quote]

I find it hard to believe anything from her as well, but is it possible that she has had a moment of zen now that she's facing 226 years in the slammer, and decided that she should tell the truth so that Haleigh's mother and Ron can get closure on what happened to the little girl?  :?

R.I.P. little Haleigh.  I cannot imagine that she is still alive anywhere. 

A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Surprisingly *cough*, Misty's cousin Joe has now been arrested on drug charges as well.  Ron took a deal in exchange for his testimony and cooperation in the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance, even though at this point, he doesn't appear to have anything new to tell them?

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/08/23/news/news01.txt

Ronald Cummings pleads guilty

By Kristin Chambers
    Published: Saturday, August 21, 2010 1:03 AM EDT
    Ronald Cummings, father of Haleigh Cummings, pleaded guilty Friday to three of five drug trafficking charges he faces in exchange for his testimony and cooperation involving the case of his missing daughter.

He has also agreed to provide the state with "substantial assistance" in the drug case, which led to his arrest along with four others last January following a month-long undercover narcotics bust.

"I don't think there is anything else he could give them," defense attorney Terry Shoemaker said.

"We have met with them numerous times and answered all their questions, but you never know," Shoemaker said. "If there ever was a trial in Haleigh's disappearance then they could ask him to come back and testify for that."

Walking into the courtroom, Cummings smiled as he glanced at his family sitting in the front row.

His mother, Teresa Neves, wiped her eyes as he pleaded to the three charges, which will give him a minimum mandatory of 15 years.

The charges stem from three transactions in which he sold 39.7 grams of hydrocodone worth $465 to undercover officers.

Circuit Judge Terry LaRue set Cummings' sentencing for Sept. 24.

Others arrested in the undercover operation include his cousin, Hope Sykes, 18; his ex-wife, Misty Croslin, 18; and her brother, Hank Croslin Jr, 24.

Videos secretly recorded during the transactions serve as the state's key evidence.

"It's not like there is a lot they could argue or fight in trial, so the evidence against them is what made everybody plea," Shoemaker said.

Misty Croslin was the last person to see Haleigh before the 5-year-old disappeared the night of Feb. 10, 2009.

Cummings was working a night shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka when Croslin reported Haleigh missing to police at 3:27 a.m.

Croslin married and later divorced Cummings, and was later caught on camera dealing drugs with him after they split.

She has also been called "the key to the investigation" several times by law enforcement due to her inconsistence accounts of what happened that night.

No suspects have been named in the case.

On Monday, accusations from Misty Croslin's attorney came out that her Tennessee cousin, Joe Overstreet, took Haleigh when he couldn't find a gun that belonged to Cummings.

Croslin's attorney, Robert Fields, said Croslin fought with Overstreet at the Satsuma trailer and then hid under the covers as she heard Haleigh struggle before the 5-year-old was stashed in a black bag and taken away in a van.

Fields said Croslin Jr. gave investigators a similar story to investigators last spring, which triggered a three-day search of the St. Johns River near the Shell Harbour boat ramp.

Nothing was found.

Shoemaker said his client is skeptical of the story.

"Ronald has a hard time understanding why someone would go to steal a gun and steal a child instead," Shoemaker said. "I think he has a feeling that there's still more that needs to come out."

When asked about Cummings' relationship with Overstreet, Shoemaker said the two did not get along.

"He said it was just one of those where he didn't know him but didn't have good feelings about him," Shoemaker said.

Overstreet was arrested in Tennessee on drug charges last week.

Authorities have questioned Overstreet on several occasions following Haleigh's disappearance. His attorney said Overstreet had no role in the disappearance.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, was also present at Friday's court hearing, and said afterward that it's time that someone talks.

"I don't care if they are in prison or not, they just need to tell what happened," Sheffield said. "The truth needs to come out so my baby can come home."

Putnam County authorities said what began as a child abduction case is now a homicide investigation, but several of Haleigh's family members insist they believe the child is alive.

Both Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield have been ruled out as suspects, authorities said.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Ronald Cummings got sentenced to 15 years.

Haleigh Cummings' father sentenced to 15 years for drug trafficking
    Ronald Cummings was sentenced to 15 years in prison and ordered to pay $250,000 in fines today in connection with his drug- trafficking case, prosecutors said.

Ronald Cummings, the father of missing North Florida child Haleigh Cummings, was sentenced to 15 years in prison and ordered to pay $250,000 in fines today in connection with his drug- trafficking case, prosecutors said

Last month, Cummings pleaded guilty to three counts of trafficking in hydrocodone. His sentence came this morning during a hearing in Putnam County before Circuit Judge Terry Larue.

Two trafficking counts were dropped as part of Cummings' plea agreement and he has agreed to "provide truthful testimony" in future cases, including the one involving his daughter's disappearance, said Christopher Kelly, assistant state attorney and spokesman with the 7th Circuit State Attorney's Office.

Haleigh Cummings was a 5-year-old when she disappeared in February 2009. She has not been found.

Misty Croslin, the woman at home with the child the night she disappeared, was also involved in the drug-trafficking case. She faces a lengthy prison sentence for pleading no contest to six counts of trafficking in hydrocodone and two counts of trafficking in oxycodone.

She has separate, tentative sentencing dates of Oct. 4 and Oct. 8 in those cases.

Recently, an attorney said his client saw Haleigh Cummings taken from her Satsuma home in a bag last year. Attorney James Werter has said Hank Croslin Jr. and his cousin, Joe Overstreet, drove the girl to a Putnam County boat ramp, where she was dumped into the St. Johns River.

Werter said Croslin and Overstreet went to the mobile home where Haleigh was being watched by Croslin's sister, Misty Croslin.

He said Hank Croslin described the girl as limp and quiet. Neither man has been charged in the case.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-haleigh-cummings-father-sentenced-20100924,0,1041453.story
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Olivia

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20019180-504083.html

Haleigh Cummings has been missing for over a year and a half, and on Friday her ex-stepmother, who is believed to have been the last person to see Haleigh alive, was sentenced to 25 years in prison for unrelated drug charges.

Croslin and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, who divorced shortly after Haleigh disappeared, were arrested along with three others in January following an undercover operation. The others, plus Cummings, have each been sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Croslin told police that she put Haleigh to bed, along with the girl's 4-year-old brother, at around 8 p.m. and that when she woke up at 3 a.m. Haleigh was gone and the back door of the north Florida house she shared with Cummings was propped open by a cement block. Cummings reported her missing when he returned from work.

Almost immediately investigators started to see holes in Croslin's story.

Croslin has changed her story a few times since, pointing fingers at "the other side of the family," referring to Cummings' family.

In April, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy announced that they no longer considered Haleigh's case a missing person case and were treating it as a homicide. That announcement came as investigators were searching a section of St. John's river, about five miles from the Cummings house.

Although police have stopped short of naming Croslin a suspect, they did bring a handcuffed Croslin to a search site on the river at one point in the hopes that she would give them more information about what happened to Haleigh the night she disappeared.

Croslin pleaded no contest to the drug charges in August, and her attorney told reporters yet another version of events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance. In this version Croslin says she did see what happened to Haleigh the night she vanished from her home in Satsuma, Fla. According to her attorney, Misty heard Haleigh being attacked by her cousin, Joe Overstreet

No one has been arrested in connection with Haleigh's disappearance.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=18568.msg1680350#msg1680350 date=1280165862]

[/quote]

Dammit, I can't help but think Hank Croslin is good looking. 

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=18568.msg1736514#msg1736514 date=1286993732]
    Dammit, I can't help but think Hank Croslin is good looking. 
    [/quote]

I like the scruffy look, too.

Video interview with Misty from prison here.

http://mistycroslin.com/

She's looking better, I think.

Wow, she looks soo different. I wouldn't haven known who she was to just see a pic of her. Why does jail make some people bigger. Oh wait, she isn't doing drugs anymore. Makes sense.

Bump! I don't usually bump old threads unless I've found new info., but in this case I did. This little girl just haunts me.

http://maven2379.wordpress.com/2013/...leighcummings/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/haleigh...ounty/26481934
    Two major developments in the Haleigh Cummings saga have surfaced this week.
    A petition, started through Change.org, has been circulating on the Internet, calling for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office to revisit the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, which made national headlines in 2009.

And Cummings' mother, Crystal Sheffield (pictured below), has been arrested in Baker County for violating her probation. The nature of Sheffield's parole violation has not been released by authorities. [Crystal Sheffield] Since late 2013, Sheffield has been arrested for petite theft, disorderly intoxication and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, was brought from prison to the Baker County Courthouse this week for a custody hearing for the pair's son, Ronald Jr., the brother of Haleigh Cummings.

Ronald Cummings was sentenced in 2011 to 15 years in prison for selling prescription drugs.

Sources told Channel 4 that as a result of the custody hearing, Sheffield lost custody of Ronald Jr. The Department of Children and Families will not confirm that information.

Haleigh Cummings' great grandmother, Annette Sykes (pictured below), spoke with Channel 4's Ashley Harding on Friday.

[Annette Sykes] "It's like someone just stole part of me,? Sykes said.

The front wall of Sykes' living room is covered with stuffed animals, cards and pictures. The words "Haleigh's Room" are pasted at the top.

"You tend to take things for granted, especially a child, because they're there,? Sykes said. ?The things they do on a daily basis that you don't really pay any attention to until they're not there."

There have been no new developments in Haleigh Cummings' disappearance, but officials with the Sheriff's Office said they receive tips every month.

More than 1,000 signatures have been collected on an online petition calling for new attention to the case. Sykes said she doesn't blame the Sheriff's Office but said officials need to be more open with information.

"If they're doing things, they don't tell us,? Sykes said. ?I mean, the least that you would think they would do is call us once in a while and say, 'We haven't forgotten about Haleigh.'"

Sykes said she believes someone knows exactly what happened but is just too afraid to come forward.

"You know, if they think that they're going to get in trouble or have to spend years in prison for knowing something, they're not going to tell,? Sykes said. ?But if they're granted amnesty, they would tell, because then they wouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble." [Haleigh Cummings memorial]

In the meantime, Christmas presents and Easter baskets sit in "Haleigh's Room," waiting to be opened, and a grandmother waits for answers ? a grandmother who still believes Haleigh is out there somewhere.

?I would love for people to continue to look for her,? Sykes said. ?She's our little girl, and we love her and miss her. I know she misses us."
    Also...
    http://www.thetroublewithjustice.com...he-is-found-2/
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I always wondered what happened to Haleigh. She had shitty parents, and I forgot she had a little brother. Hopefully he is raised in a good home considering his parents are in jail.

I always thought the angle of the police for busting them on the drug raid was to try to get Misty to talk about Hailey. I guess that effort was fruitless.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...case/500135222

Investigators receive new lead in Haleigh Cummings case, tipster found to be not credible

Updated: Mar 6, 2017 - 7:12 PM

A potential bombshell development materialized Monday in the 2009 Haleigh Cummings case.

Action News Jax has confirmed that a new tip came in from someone who says they know where the missing Putnam County girl’s body can be found.

Action News Jax has also confirmed The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office actively pursued this new lead, but the tipster was later determined not to be credible.

The lead came from the Metropolitan Nashville (Tennessee) Police Department on Monday. A tipster told police he knew where Cummings’ body could be found, and provided an address.

Nashville police contacted the the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office with the information. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office told Action News Jax that they later determined that the tipster was not credible.

The disappearance of Haleigh Cummings has been one of the most heartbreaking mysteries Northeast Florida has ever seen.

Cummings was 5 years old when, on Feb. 10, 2009, she disappeared from the home she shared with her father Ronald Cummings and his girlfriend Misty Croslin.

There was rampant speculation at the time as to what happened — and who may have been involved.

Action News Jax can tell you that during the initial investigation, one of the people who was questioned was a family member of Misty Croslin. That family member now lives near Nashville.

Even though a body has never been found, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has declared Haleigh dead.

If you have any information about the Haleigh Cummings case, contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800.
    I wonder if they even checked out the location. At this point, wouldn't any tip be worth looking?
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Thread Information